Homestar Runner Wiki Forum
http://forum.hrwiki.org/

New? Introduce yourself!
http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14617
Page 16 of 21

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ I'd still come to hear you.......just cuz you don't compare to the AWESOME Limozeen doesn't mean you're no good. :mrgreen:

Author:  Lappy 486! [ Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Hey there everbody. I go by Lappy 486! So... yeah. I love the website and the pure randomness of it. See you guys around I guess. :-D :hr:

Author:  StrotherG123 [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

TwiceStyle wrote:
So, do you mean paper jamz? My 10 year old little brother plays with paper jamz. Then again he's also got a bass guitar that has those strigs that can work as climbing ropes. ( lol I kidding) my 8 year old brother has a drum set. We gotz a rock band. No, we're not as squeedley as limozeen. :mrgreen:


Yeah. Not really. I actually do play... but I feel like I can rock out with the heart of a lion and the wings of a bat... because.. of course. It's midnight.

Unfortunately though I have yet to join any bands.. Though if any upcoming famous rockers would like a moderately talented guitarist, I'm along for the ride.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ I write songs. Then again, it depends on what type of music you like and what you want the song(s) to be about.

Author:  Cheatina [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^Whoa, you write songs??

AWESOMESAUCE. :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ Thanks! What kind of songs you like?

Author:  StrotherG123 [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^^ I listen to just about anything that's good. Not something thats just catchy or clever.. but music that took time and effort and conscious thought to create.

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ I write songs. Then again, it depends on what type of music you like and what you want the song(s) to be about.

Really? We should write a song together! Dang, Pompom! I bet we'd rock it straight to the bottom of the BET charts! Let's call it, (imaginary marquee) "For The Win". I'll be on the meedleys! Ok, that'll probably never happen :p Sure would be awesomesauce, though.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

StrotherG123 wrote:
^^ I listen to just about anything that's good. Not something thats just catchy or clever.. but music that took time and effort and conscious thought to create.

^Understood. Any title or theme suggestions?
TwiceStyle wrote:
Really? We should write a song together! Dang, Pompom! I bet we'd rock it straight to the bottom of the BET charts! Let's call it, (imaginary marquee) "For The Win". I'll be on the meedleys! Ok, that'll probably never happen :p Sure would be awesomesauce, though.

That WOULD be awesomesauce. DO you want to write a song together?

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

hsr4ever85 wrote:
StrotherG123 wrote:
^^ I listen to just about anything that's good. Not something thats just catchy or clever.. but music that took time and effort and conscious thought to create.

^Understood. Any title or theme suggestions?
TwiceStyle wrote:
Really? We should write a song together! Dang, Pompom! I bet we'd rock it straight to the bottom of the BET charts! Let's call it, (imaginary marquee) "For The Win". I'll be on the meedleys! Ok, that'll probably never happen :p Sure would be awesomesauce, though.

That WOULD be awesomesauce. DO you want to write a song together?

Sures!...........How?

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

We could alternate lines! I'll post a line, and then you post a line, and so on. Or more than one, if you get the inspiration. Firstly, though, tell me if you think this is good:
Para tu, para tu,
Yeah I wrote this song for you.
I just wanted to show you that I care.
Para tu, para tu,
Yeah I did it all for you.
I had hoped that this was something we could share.

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

hsr4ever85 wrote:
We could alternate lines! I'll post a line, and then you post a line, and so on. Or more than one, if you get the inspiration. Firstly, though, tell me if you think this is good:
Para tu, para tu,
Yeah I wrote this song for you.
I just wanted to show you that I care.
Para tu, para tu,
Yeah I did it all for you.
I had hoped that this was something we could share.

Ok, but I think we should move it to another thread, because I don't want to be all up in the new peoples' business.
Good! :mrgreen:

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ Good point. Should I make one, or did you have a particular one in mind?

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Good point. Should I make one, or did you have a particular one in mind?

Well, I got a thread already, and It goes-a-little-something-a-this-a:
http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18218&p=813226#p813226

Author:  Cheatina [ Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Awesome sauce.

I love that word. :)

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Me too. Definitely. Awesome sauce is just so.......sawesome. ^_^

Author:  Beyond the Grave [ Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

I am most certainly not new, but that doesn't mean I can't introduce myself to all of you. I am Beyond the Grave and I have been part of this forum for 7 years as of today(in fact in another 30 minutes it will be 7 years exactly). I was here during the awesomeness that was the Summer of 2005 to the drama-filled days that marked the end of the Off-Subject Discussion. I have modded this forum and been modded. I have made friendships that have lasted to this day. I have been gone for two years living my life and now I have come back to see what this place is up to now.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ You sound like a real cool dude. Let's talk sometime. What to talk about, welllllll................I could list quite a plethora of topics, but of course I have my preferences, such as: h*r (duh), chuggaaconroy (FOR THE FREAKIN WIN), TheRunawayGuys (found out about em through chuggaa's channel, so, ya know.....yeah), Nick T.V. shows (both old and knew, though I have quite a bit more knowledge of newer ones), Phineas and Ferb (ESPECIALLY after that movie.......*sighs*), music (of any kind)......that should be enough to get started. Send me a message if you want to chat (that goes for everyone else too :p )!

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Beyond the Grave wrote:
I am most certainly not new, but that doesn't mean I can't introduce myself to all of you. I am Beyond the Grave and I have been part of this forum for 7 years as of today(in fact in another 30 minutes it will be 7 years exactly). I was here during the awesomeness that was the Summer of 2005 to the drama-filled days that marked the end of the Off-Subject Discussion. I have modded this forum and been modded. I have made friendships that have lasted to this day. I have been gone for two years living my life and now I have come back to see what this place is up to now.

Well that's an awesome speech. (jeaulosy) Lemme come up with something better. Uhhhhhhhh... Beef... Stew. No, I keed, the best thing ever is pie, no duh!
What was it like, ruling the rolling hills, as your kingdom took foundation?
Btw, to hsr4ever85, I'll chat! :mrgreen:

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ Well, sankayou a very very much, but was there ever any question? You so sawesome! :p

Author:  FortyTwoForty [ Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Hey! I'm Austin from good ol' Austin, Texas. I check the forum, wiki, and site every day, checking for a new toon. (or, preferably, sbemail.)

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ Sawesome. Glad to meet you, ol' buddy ol' pal o' mine. Not that you're any of those things, but you should be.

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

FortyTwoForty wrote:
Hey! I'm Austin from good ol' Austin, Texas. I check the forum, wiki, and site every day, checking for a new toon. (or, preferably, sbemail.)

Well that's great! Pack up the sauce, we're goin' on as looooooooong hike!

Author:  Marzichan [ Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Code:
Hi, i'm marzichan or marzifan. boiz plez

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Yessssss, da Marzichan.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

XD

O_O Whoa, I came on to post a reply, and eek dance dude went all hyperactive. But then he slowed down. But it was WEEEEIIIRRRDDD.

Author:  Spartan kitty [ Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Hey I'm new here, and iv always loved HR.+ This place is neat! :-D

Author:  Cheatina [ Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

^ Oh, haldo, Spartan Kitty.
Welcome to the dark side.
Have a cookie. :mrgreen:

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Yes, yes. And because you're SPARTA!!!!!!!, you can have more.
Yeah, we got all styles here. Weird styles, normal styles, the, er, bread styles...

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New? Introduce yourself!

Epicsauce. Welcome, spartan kitty. *shakes hand* *shoves pie in face* EAT.

TwiceStyle: I thought s/he was Patrick. O_O

EDIT: *finally fixes sig* THERE.

Page 16 of 21 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/