Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: LimoZeen Rockumentry
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:28 am 

:p Hey what's up I'm new hear. I consider myself a great movie director and such, but anyways..

I am going to start a Limozeen rockumentry.(rockumentry = rock +documentry) As soon as I get all the facts straight. I just need to know the players of the bands names,and insturments. I alredy know that it's a california rock band and have bought plenty of blonde wigs. As soon as I get all the facts then I will commence production.

Peace and keep on Zeeenin!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:03 pm 

Limozeen are known for their hit singles: "Nite Mamas" and "Mid nite". They are consisted of Larry, Perry, Marry and Gary. (I think.) They are also known for their unreleased "It's tough being a box (Livin' it up)" track.

They also like to turn their amps up to 11. And they often have problems with pyro during concerts.

Their rivals in the music business are Taranchula, another heavy metal group.

That's all I know. Except for the amps and pyro bit. I stole that from another rockumentary movie. Anyhoo, good luck with the rockumentary.

Post subject: Listen up
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:31 pm 

Have you ever listened to Iron Maiden, Megadeath or any of those groups? I was at this skating shop yesterday, and they were playing bands like those, and the music sounded just like Limozeen! It was hilarious with the high-pitched whiney voices, stupid choruses and even demonic laughter at the end of the track. It was awesome! I guess those bands came first, but hey.

love,
socetew

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:08 pm 

Strong Lad wrote:
That's all I know. Except for the amps and pyro bit. I stole that from another rockumentary movie. Anyhoo, good luck with the rockumentary.

Spinal Tap forever! You forgot the part where the drummers keep dying. :grin:

Oh right, on topic and so on. Ummm... they went on tour in 2003. I believe it was called "Zeenin' into the Night".