Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Great (Impossible) HSR Theories.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 am 

Face it. We all have them. These are mine. Feel free to share yours.

:hr: secretly evil.
:sb: secretly a housewife.
:sad: COULD SNAP AT ANY MOMENT, HONEST!!!! D'X
:cheat: is a cat.
:bubs: is a drug dealer
:coachz: is a robot
:homsar: IS THE ANSWER TO THE UNIVERSE.

Post subject: Re: Great (Impossible) HSR Theories.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:33 pm 

My only one is that Strong Sad is SB and SM's stepbrother.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:04 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
IDE/Theory: Homestar is actually a Jedi.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am 

Bubs set up his shop to help pay for Coach Z's various addictions and court cases.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 pm 

Location: My location's a closely guarded secret, protected by a sect of monks high atop the Coches Mountains.
Homestar's Cow lamp is made out of horse's skin.

You can do it! SBLOUNSKCHED! Crunchy chew it!
Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 am 

flicky1991 wrote:
Bubs set up his shop to help pay for Coach Z's various addictions and court cases.

Oh my gourd. Yes, yes, and yes. See, it all makes sense!

Also, coach z is a mother. Do not ask how this would work with my robot theory. DO NOT QUESTION MY LOGIC. >:C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:29 pm 

:hr: is created from marshmellow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm 

Marzipan is secretly a man.
FCUSA Is actually located on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean.
Homsar will save the universe.
Pom Pom is an undercover agent for the KOT.
The KOT isn't actually that fat -- IT'S A WIRE!!! A very, very large wire.
Strong Bad's favorite book is 'Little Women.'

. . . And, the final theory . . .

THIS IS ALL A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM OF TBC WITHIN A DREAM OF BUBS WITHIN A DREAM OF HOMESTAR JR . . . WHICH ITSELF IS WITHIN HOMSAR'S CONSCIOUSNESS.

Ok, I'm done for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am 

Quote:
THIS IS ALL A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM OF TBC WITHIN A DREAM OF BUBS WITHIN A DREAM OF HOMESTAR JR . . . WHICH ITSELF IS WITHIN HOMSAR'S CONSCIOUSNESS.

We need to go deeper.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm 

Location: My location's a closely guarded secret, protected by a sect of monks high atop the Coches Mountains.
Quote:
We need to go deeper.

Okay.
and if we we escape Homsars consciousness... WE SEE AN ALTERNATE REALITY WERE ONLY THE MOST RANDOM OF ALL CREATIONS LIVE AND ITS ALL WITHEN A DREAM OF THE LOL FAIC WITHEN A DREAM OF ANGRY FAIC WITHEN A DREAM OF IT'S DOT COM AND IT ALL TAKES PLACE IN THE BLACK HOLE THATS PROBABLY GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD IN 2012!

withen a dream of homestar...

You can do it! SBLOUNSKCHED! Crunchy chew it!
Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:43 pm 

:sb: "This will go on forever if you let it."

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm 

user name styles wrote:
Quote:
We need to go deeper.

Okay.
and if we we escape Homsars consciousness... WE SEE AN ALTERNATE REALITY WERE ONLY THE MOST RANDOM OF ALL CREATIONS LIVE AND ITS ALL WITHEN A DREAM OF THE LOL FAIC WITHEN A DREAM OF ANGRY FAIC WITHEN A DREAM OF IT'S DOT COM AND IT ALL TAKES PLACE IN THE BLACK HOLE THATS PROBABLY GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD IN 2012!

...within a dream of Bubs, within another dream of Homsar, within a dream of Rather Dashing, within a dream of Eh! Steve!, within a dream of Shwoo (aka the bast H*R fanfiction writer ever), within a dream of the Arrow'd Guy, within a dream of Gavin, within a dream of the Shut Up Lady, within a dream of Homestarmecium, within a dream of Renaldo, within a dream of Mr. Shmallow, within a dream of YOU, within a dream of Coach Z (That's right. You are not real and merely a figment of Coach Z's imagination. Whoopidy-freakin'-doo.), within a dream of Santa Claus, within a dream of Zeus, within a dream of Mr. Bland, within a dream of George Washington... within a dream of ME.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 am 

Power Pie wrote:
user name styles wrote:
Quote:
We need to go deeper.

Okay.

...within a dream of Bubs, within another dream of Homsar, within a dream of Rather Dashing, within a dream of Eh! Steve!, within a dream of Shwoo (aka the bast H*R fanfiction writer ever), within a dream of the Arrow'd Guy, within a dream of Gavin, within a dream of the Shut Up Lady, within a dream of Homestarmecium, within a dream of Renaldo, within a dream of Mr. Shmallow, within a dream of YOU, within a dream of Coach Z (That's right. You are not real and merely a figment of Coach Z's imagination. Whoopidy-freakin'-doo.), within a dream of Santa Claus, within a dream of Zeus, within a dream of Mr. Bland, within a dream of George Washington... within a dream of ME.

Within a dream of marzipan within a dream of the cheat within a dream of rumble red (but they don't have dreams on my planet, rumblerumble), within a dream of tbc baby 1 within a dream of tbc baby 2, within a dream of ready for primetime within a dream of senor havin a little trouble within a dream of strong sad.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 am 

LilChubbers wrote:
[/b]

You know I was kinda thinking about writing Strong Bad asking about how Strong Sad could snap at any moment and go psycho on him. Would probably follow by a small "Torture Strong Sad" montage and them him acting all creep... well, more creepy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm 

[quote=]...within a dream of Bubs, within another dream of Homsar, within a dream of Rather Dashing, within a dream of Eh! Steve!, within a dream of Shwoo (aka the bast H*R fanfiction writer ever), within a dream of the Arrow'd Guy, within a dream of Gavin, within a dream of the Shut Up Lady, within a dream of Homestarmecium, within a dream of Renaldo, within a dream of Mr. Shmallow, within a dream of YOU, within a dream of Coach Z (That's right. You are not real and merely a figment of Coach Z's imagination. Whoopidy-freakin'-doo.), within a dream of Santa Claus, within a dream of Zeus, within a dream of Mr. Bland, within a dream of George Washington... within a dream of ME.[/quote]

Within a dream of marzipan within a dream of the cheat within a dream of rumble red (but they don't have dreams on my planet, rumblerumble), within a dream of tbc baby 1 within a dream of tbc baby 2, within a dream of ready for primetime within a dream of senor havin a little trouble within a dream of strong sad.[/quote]

Within a dream of TBC within a dream of Me, within a dream of my guinea pigs, within a dream of Gandalf the grey, within a dream of Ash Ketchum within a dream of Pikachu which in itself is within an alternate reality where the world is run by rogue vegetable monsters within a nightmare of my Uncle Danny's.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 pm 

danielkay wrote:
LilChubbers wrote:
[/b]

You know I was kinda thinking about writing Strong Bad asking about how Strong Sad could snap at any moment and go psycho on him. Would probably follow by a small "Torture Strong Sad" montage and them him acting all creep... well, more creepy.

you have 2 do that i would read it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 pm 

Twitch wrote:
Within a dream of TBC within a dream of Me, within a dream of my guinea pigs, within a dream of Gandalf the grey, within a dream of Ash Ketchum within a dream of Pikachu which in itself is within an alternate reality where the world is run by rogue vegetable monsters within a nightmare of my Uncle Danny's.
Within a dream of The Umpire, within a dream of the Goblin, within a dream of Princess Peach (she's in another castle, BTW), within a dream of The Paper, within a dream of Homsar, within a dream of Sr. Cardgage, within a dream of every 'Kipedea sysop ever, within a dream of It's Dot Com, within a dream of Trogdor, within a dream of Cheerleader, within a dream of Tomkins, within a dream of Scotty Titi, which was obviously inside a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of The Wheelchair, within a dream of The Videlectrix Guys, within a dream of the Stave It Off Guy, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world within a nightmare of Marzipan, within a dream of Pom Pom, within a dream of Crack Stuntman, within a dream of Champeen, within a dream of Larry Paraloncini, with in a dream of the founder of sloshy, within a dream of Homestar Runner, within a dream of Marzipan, within a dream of Strong Bad, within a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of Strong Mad, within a dream of The Cheat, within a dream of The King Of Town, within a dream of The Poopsmith, within a dream of the Different Town version of Marzipan, within a dream of 20x6 Marzipan, within a dream of Old-Timey Marzipan, within a dream of OT Homestar, within a dream of Fort Wayne Locomotive, within a dream of Fat Dudley, within a dream of Sickly Sam, within a drem of Pan-Pan, within a drem of Stinkoman, within a drem of that Browntant next to the ladder in level 1 of Stinkoman 20x6, within a dream of the Shadow Man, within a dream of Peacy P, within a dream of Tennerence Love, within a dream of Sterance, within a dream of El Pardack (I like to call him that for some reason), within a dream of Stiny, within a dream of the danish, within a dream of the food processor "step-son" from version #2 of Sbemail 136 Alternate Versions, within a dream of Lappy 486, within a dream of modestly Hot Homsar, within a dream of ABA Basketball Pom Pom, within a dream of Preshy, within a dream of some Koopa Troopa, within a dream of Bowser, within a dream of Mario, within a dream of Bubs The Thnikkaman, within a dream of Bubs, within a dream of Tony Stony, within a dream of The Robot, within a dream of The Visor Robot, within a dream of The Sad Kids, within a dream of the Carnivorous Undead Sheep, within a dream of Abdi LaRue, within a dream of fhqwgads, within a dream of MonkeyDude, within a dream of The Dancing Brothers, within a dream of Strong Badman, within a dream of The Jibblies Painting. As a result from going mentally unstable from being by himself for 15 years. Yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
In my dream

I am the star

It's me.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:05 am 

:hr: Faked the Apollo moon landing.
:coachz: Is really Elvis.
:kot: Is poisoning all our food with trans fat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 pm 

Power Pie wrote:
Twitch wrote:
Within a dream of The Umpire, within a dream of the Goblin, within a dream of Princess Peach (she's in another castle, BTW), within a dream of The Paper, within a dream of Homsar, within a dream of Sr. Cardgage, within a dream of every 'Kipedea sysop ever, within a dream of It's Dot Com, within a dream of Trogdor, within a dream of Cheerleader, within a dream of Tomkins, within a dream of Scotty Titi, which was obviously inside a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of The Wheelchair, within a dream of The Videlectrix Guys, within a dream of the Stave It Off Guy, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world within a nightmare of Marzipan, within a dream of Pom Pom, within a dream of Crack Stuntman, within a dream of Champeen, within a dream of Larry Paraloncini, with in a dream of the founder of sloshy, within a dream of Homestar Runner, within a dream of Marzipan, within a dream of Strong Bad, within a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of Strong Mad, within a dream of The Cheat, within a dream of The King Of Town, within a dream of The Poopsmith, within a dream of the Different Town version of Marzipan, within a dream of 20x6 Marzipan, within a dream of Old-Timey Marzipan, within a dream of OT Homestar, within a dream of Fort Wayne Locomotive, within a dream of Fat Dudley, within a dream of Sickly Sam, within a drem of Pan-Pan, within a drem of Stinkoman, within a drem of that Browntant next to the ladder in level 1 of Stinkoman 20x6, within a dream of the Shadow Man, within a dream of Peacy P, within a dream of Tennerence Love, within a dream of Sterance, within a dream of El Pardack (I like to call him that for some reason), within a dream of Stiny, within a dream of the danish, within a dream of the food processor "step-son" from version #2 of Sbemail 136 Alternate Versions, within a dream of Lappy 486, within a dream of modestly Hot Homsar, within a dream of ABA Basketball Pom Pom, within a dream of Preshy, within a dream of some Koopa Troopa, within a dream of Bowser, within a dream of Mario, within a dream of Bubs The Thnikkaman, within a dream of Bubs, within a dream of Tony Stony, within a dream of The Robot, within a dream of The Visor Robot, within a dream of The Sad Kids, within a dream of the Carnivorous Undead Sheep, within a dream of Abdi LaRue, within a dream of fhqwgads, within a dream of MonkeyDude, within a dream of The Dancing Brothers, within a dream of Strong Badman, within a dream of The Jibblies Painting. As a result from going mentally unstable from being by himself for 15 years. Yeah.

Within a dream of HomechoolWinner, yeah I went there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 pm 

HomsarTheGravyTrain wrote:
Power Pie wrote:
Twitch wrote:

Within a dream of HomechoolWinner, yeah I went there.

Within a dream of Champeen within a dream of the Unagraits (totally spelt that wrong.)

All within a dream of onion bubs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:52 am 

Everybody wrote:
Within a dream of TBC within a dream of Me, within a dream of my guinea pigs, within a dream of Gandalf the grey, within a dream of Ash Ketchum within a dream of Pikachu which in itself is within an alternate reality where the world is run by rogue vegetable monsters within a nightmare of my Uncle Danny's. Within a dream of The Umpire, within a dream of the Goblin, within a dream of Princess Peach (she's in another castle, BTW), within a dream of The Paper, within a dream of Homsar, within a dream of Sr. Cardgage, within a dream of every 'Kipedea sysop ever, within a dream of It's Dot Com, within a dream of Trogdor, within a dream of Cheerleader, within a dream of Tomkins, within a dream of Scotty Titi, which was obviously inside a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of The Wheelchair, within a dream of The Videlectrix Guys, within a dream of the Stave It Off Guy, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world within a nightmare of Marzipan, within a dream of Pom Pom, within a dream of Crack Stuntman, within a dream of Champeen, within a dream of Larry Paraloncini, with in a dream of the founder of sloshy, within a dream of Homestar Runner, within a dream of Marzipan, within a dream of Strong Bad, within a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of Strong Mad, within a dream of The Cheat, within a dream of The King Of Town, within a dream of The Poopsmith, within a dream of the Different Town version of Marzipan, within a dream of 20x6 Marzipan, within a dream of Old-Timey Marzipan, within a dream of OT Homestar, within a dream of Fort Wayne Locomotive, within a dream of Fat Dudley, within a dream of Sickly Sam, within a drem of Pan-Pan, within a drem of Stinkoman, within a drem of that Browntant next to the ladder in level 1 of Stinkoman 20x6, within a dream of the Shadow Man, within a dream of Peacy P, within a dream of Tennerence Love, within a dream of Sterance, within a dream of El Pardack (I like to call him that for some reason), within a dream of Stiny, within a dream of the danish, within a dream of the food processor "step-son" from version #2 of Sbemail 136 Alternate Versions, within a dream of Lappy 486, within a dream of modestly Hot Homsar, within a dream of ABA Basketball Pom Pom, within a dream of Preshy, within a dream of some Koopa Troopa, within a dream of Bowser, within a dream of Mario, within a dream of Bubs The Thnikkaman, within a dream of Bubs, within a dream of Tony Stony, within a dream of The Robot, within a dream of The Visor Robot, within a dream of The Sad Kids, within a dream of the Carnivorous Undead Sheep, within a dream of Abdi LaRue, within a dream of fhqwgads, within a dream of MonkeyDude, within a dream of The Dancing Brothers, within a dream of Strong Badman, within a dream of The Jibblies Painting. As a result from going mentally unstable from being by himself for 15 years. Yeah.
Within a dream of HomechoolWinner, yeah I went there. Within a dream of Champeen within a dream of the Unagraits...All within a dream of onion bubs.

Within a dream of Homsar within a dream of Homestar.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:33 am 

Gfdgsgxgzgdrc wrote:
Everybody wrote:
Within a dream of TBC within a dream of Me, within a dream of my guinea pigs, within a dream of Gandalf the grey, within a dream of Ash Ketchum within a dream of Pikachu which in itself is within an alternate reality where the world is run by rogue vegetable monsters within a nightmare of my Uncle Danny's. Within a dream of The Umpire, within a dream of the Goblin, within a dream of Princess Peach (she's in another castle, BTW), within a dream of The Paper, within a dream of Homsar, within a dream of Sr. Cardgage, within a dream of every 'Kipedea sysop ever, within a dream of It's Dot Com, within a dream of Trogdor, within a dream of Cheerleader, within a dream of Tomkins, within a dream of Scotty Titi, which was obviously inside a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of The Wheelchair, within a dream of The Videlectrix Guys, within a dream of the Stave It Off Guy, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world within a nightmare of Marzipan, within a dream of Pom Pom, within a dream of Crack Stuntman, within a dream of Champeen, within a dream of Larry Paraloncini, with in a dream of the founder of sloshy, within a dream of Homestar Runner, within a dream of Marzipan, within a dream of Strong Bad, within a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of Strong Mad, within a dream of The Cheat, within a dream of The King Of Town, within a dream of The Poopsmith, within a dream of the Different Town version of Marzipan, within a dream of 20x6 Marzipan, within a dream of Old-Timey Marzipan, within a dream of OT Homestar, within a dream of Fort Wayne Locomotive, within a dream of Fat Dudley, within a dream of Sickly Sam, within a drem of Pan-Pan, within a drem of Stinkoman, within a drem of that Browntant next to the ladder in level 1 of Stinkoman 20x6, within a dream of the Shadow Man, within a dream of Peacy P, within a dream of Tennerence Love, within a dream of Sterance, within a dream of El Pardack (I like to call him that for some reason), within a dream of Stiny, within a dream of the danish, within a dream of the food processor "step-son" from version #2 of Sbemail 136 Alternate Versions, within a dream of Lappy 486, within a dream of modestly Hot Homsar, within a dream of ABA Basketball Pom Pom, within a dream of Preshy, within a dream of some Koopa Troopa, within a dream of Bowser, within a dream of Mario, within a dream of Bubs The Thnikkaman, within a dream of Bubs, within a dream of Tony Stony, within a dream of The Robot, within a dream of The Visor Robot, within a dream of The Sad Kids, within a dream of the Carnivorous Undead Sheep, within a dream of Abdi LaRue, within a dream of fhqwgads, within a dream of MonkeyDude, within a dream of The Dancing Brothers, within a dream of Strong Badman, within a dream of The Jibblies Painting. As a result from going mentally unstable from being by himself for 15 years. Yeah.
Within a dream of HomechoolWinner, yeah I went there. Within a dream of Champeen within a dream of the Unagraits...All within a dream of onion bubs. Within a dream of Homsar within a dream of Homestar.

Within Senor Cardgadge's left foot within a dream of his right foot within the most secret history, or secstory........................ of the universe that is The Brother's Chaps.
Yes, VERY deep. Oh yeah, within a dream of a cardboard box. Full of packing peanuts. In a van. Going to the dream of TBC within a dream of Me, within a dream of my guinea pigs, within a dream of Gandalf the grey, within a dream of Ash Ketchum within a dream of Pikachu which in itself is within an alternate reality where the world is run by rogue vegetable monsters within a nightmare of my Uncle Dan....................................................................................

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 pm 

Wow it's already really deep.

Quote:
THIS IS ALL A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM OF TBC WITHIN A DREAM OF BUBS WITHIN A DREAM OF HOMESTAR JR . . . WHICH ITSELF IS WITHIN HOMSAR'S CONSCIOUSNESS and if we we escape Homsars consciousness... WE SEE AN ALTERNATE REALITY WERE ONLY THE MOST RANDOM OF ALL CREATIONS LIVE AND ITS ALL WITHEN A DREAM OF THE LOL FAIC WITHEN A DREAM OF ANGRY FAIC WITHEN A DREAM OF IT'S DOT COM AND IT ALL TAKES PLACE IN THE BLACK HOLE THATS PROBABLY GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD IN 2012 within a dream of Bubs, within another dream of Homsar, within a dream of Rather Dashing, within a dream of Eh! Steve!, within a dream of Shwoo (aka the bast H*R fanfiction writer ever), within a dream of the Arrow'd Guy, within a dream of Gavin, within a dream of the Shut Up Lady, within a dream of Homestarmecium, within a dream of Renaldo, within a dream of Mr. Shmallow, within a dream of YOU, within a dream of Coach Z (That's right. You are not real and merely a figment of Coach Z's imagination. Whoopidy-freakin'-doo.), within a dream of Santa Claus, within a dream of Zeus, within a dream of Mr. Bland, within a dream of George Washington... within a dream of Power Pie Within a dream of Marzipan within a dream of The Cheat within a dream of Rumble Red (but they don't have dreams on my planet, rumblerumble), within a dream of TBC baby 1 within a dream of TBC baby 2, within a dream of ready for primetime within a dream of senor havin a little trouble within a dream of strong sad Within a dream of The Umpire, within a dream of the Goblin, within a dream of Princess Peach (she's in another castle, BTW), within a dream of The Paper, within a dream of Homsar, within a dream of Sr. Cardgage, within a dream of every 'Kipedea sysop ever, within a dream of It's Dot Com, within a dream of Trogdor, within a dream of Cheerleader, within a dream of Tomkins, within a dream of Scotty Titi, which was obviously inside a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of The Wheelchair, within a dream of The Videlectrix Guys, within a dream of the Stave It Off Guy, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world within a nightmare of Marzipan, within a dream of Pom Pom, within a dream of Crack Stuntman, within a dream of Champeen, within a dream of Larry Paraloncini, with in a dream of the founder of sloshy, within a dream of Homestar Runner, within a dream of Marzipan, within a dream of Strong Bad, within a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of Strong Mad, within a dream of The Cheat, within a dream of The King Of Town, within a dream of The Poopsmith, within a dream of the Different Town version of Marzipan, within a dream of 20x6 Marzipan, within a dream of Old-Timey Marzipan, within a dream of OT Homestar, within a dream of Fort Wayne Locomotive, within a dream of Fat Dudley, within a dream of Sickly Sam, within a drem of Pan-Pan, within a drem of Stinkoman, within a drem of that Browntant next to the ladder in level 1 of Stinkoman 20x6, within a dream of the Shadow Man, within a dream of Peacy P, within a dream of Tennerence Love, within a dream of Sterance, within a dream of El Pardack (I like to call him that for some reason), within a dream of Stiny, within a dream of the danish, within a dream of the food processor "step-son" from version #2 of Sbemail 136 Alternate Versions, within a dream of Lappy 486, within a dream of modestly Hot Homsar, within a dream of ABA Basketball Pom Pom, within a dream of Preshy, within a dream of some Koopa Troopa, within a dream of Bowser, within a dream of Mario, within a dream of Bubs The Thnikkaman, within a dream of Bubs, within a dream of Tony Stony, within a dream of The Robot, within a dream of The Visor Robot, within a dream of The Sad Kids, within a dream of the Carnivorous Undead Sheep, within a dream of Abdi LaRue, within a dream of fhqwgads, within a dream of MonkeyDude, within a dream of The Dancing Brothers, within a dream of Strong Badman, within a dream of The Jibblies Painting as a result from going mentally unstable from being by himself for 15 years within a dream of Strong Vader within a dream of Homeschool Winner, Within a dream of Champeen within a dream of the Unguraits within a dream of Onion Bubsw ithin a dream of The Videlectrix Guys, within a dream of the Stave It Off Guy, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world within a nightmare of Marzipan, within a dream of Pom Pom, within a dream of Crack Stuntman, within a dream of Champeen, within a dream of Larry Paraloncini, with in a dream of the founder of sloshy, within a dream of Homestar Runner, within a dream of Marzipan, within a dream of Strong Bad, within a dream of Strong Sad, within a dream of Strong Mad, within a dream of The Cheat, within a dream of The King Of Town, within a dream of The Poopsmith, within a dream of the Different Town version of Marzipan, within a dream of 20x6 Marzipan, within a dream of Old-Timey Marzipan, within a dream of OT Homestar, within a dream of Fort Wayne Locomotive, within a dream of Fat Dudley, within a dream of Sickly Sam, within a drem of Pan-Pan, within a drem of Stinkoman, within a drem of that Browntant next to the ladder in level 1 of Stinkoman 20x6, within a dream of the Shadow Man, within a dream of Peacy P, within a dream of Tennerence Love, within a dream of Sterance, within a dream of El Pardack (I like to call him that for some reason), within a dream of Stiny, within a dream of the danish, within a dream of the food processor "step-son" from version #2 of Sbemail 136 Alternate Versions, within a dream of Lappy 486, within a dream of modestly Hot Homsar, within a dream of ABA Basketball Pom Pom, within a dream of Preshy, within a dream of some Koopa Troopa, within a dream of Bowser, within a dream of Mario, within a dream of Bubs The Thnikkaman, within a dream of Bubs, within a dream of Tony Stony, within a dream of The Robot, within a dream of The Visor Robot, within a dream of The Sad Kids, within a dream of the Carnivorous Undead Sheep, within a dream of Abdi LaRue, within a dream of fhqwgads, within a dream of Homsar within a dream of Homestar Within Senor Cardgadge's left foot within a dream of his right foot within the most secret history, or secstory...of the universe that is The Brother's Chaps within a dream of a cardboard box. Full of packing peanuts. In a van. VERY VERY VERY deep.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:09 pm 

The Cheat isn't the only character that came from an egg... Everyone did and they each had their own set of items in their egg.

Homestar's was of course marshmallows

Last edited by XXEmoElephantXx on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:12 am 

Marzipan secretly enjoys eating meat. She's just trying to put everyone off of eating meat so she can have more of it for herself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:52 am 

Strong Bad has cut off Strong Sad’s feet many times and Strong Sad constantly has to find them and stitch them back on.