Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Homestar Rerunner
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:41 am 

http://homestarrerunner.blogspot.com/

Just figured I'd plug the blog that I started a couple months ago. Basically it's a project that I'm working on to go through all the material on the website (and possibly the DVDs and games, but I'm not quite sure how I'll handle those). My main goal is to both introduce the website to a new audience (and sort of guide them through it, since so much of the humor relies on understanding the in-jokes and references to older toons), as well as get the old fans to go back and enjoy everything again.

So far I've made 15 posts on it. I'm about to work on the 16th right now, but then I discovered the April Fools joke on the Wiki. Real funny, guys, making all the links lead to the wrong things. Now how am I supposed to link to the Broken Tandy menu when the link to the mirror goes to the page for the Grape Nuts Robot? (Seriously though, it is kind of annoying, but I'm probably the only person who will actually be bothered by this change, since I know the website probably hasn't been getting much activity lately. And I do appreciate the effort of making an April Fools prank.)

But yeah, I don't want to seem like a complete attention whore or whatever, but I do hope that this gets expanded to a wider audience. If Homestar really is over (or even if it's just going through a really long hiatus), it's up to the fans to keep the legacy going. If anyone has any suggestions for changes to the blog, or if someone's willing to make me a banner or something, then any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Homestar Rerunner
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 pm 

Really cool project you got here Jish/Bikdip! I will definitely start reading the entire thing when I have the time :mrgreen: . I wish I could design your banner, but I have the computer skills of an overweight chipmunk when it comes to that kinda stuff...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 am 

Crapcakes... it's good to see that I'm not the only one that's seen and analyzed everything HR related...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:34 pm 

This is AMAZING! It's great to look back at H*R the way it's MEANT to be watched.

So... Any idea when the next post will be?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 am 

LOVE this blog!! You rule, dude. I never got to experience the site unfold. I'm actually waiting for an update so I can watch more Homestar. It's just like old times :trogdor:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:28 am 

Diggity Dongolev.... I forgot about this blog! *clicks link*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:58 am 

This empty bag of delicious "bag" would make a fine sock for the colder of my two feet.

S E R I O U S L Y .

incapable of friend-have