Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:54 am 

Last night I had a great idea for my email show on the fanstuff wiki!

Then I woke up and realised that there was no Hitchhiker's Giude to the Galaxy tabletop roleplaying game to my knowledge, Darth Vader wouldn't be in it if it was, and Strong Bad is not an alternate Darth Vader. And it's a bad idea to kill off the character in the name of your email show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:56 pm 

Last night I had a dream about email 173. I forget what the email itself was about, but at the end...The Paper was not replaced...it actually looked better than usual. Lappy was a bit the worse for wear though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:29 pm 

Well, I'm a bit vague on the details, but last night or some other time ago I think I had a dream that TBC said they were going to stop at 300 emails. I remember thinking at the time, "They're so close to 200 – why not stop there?"

Post subject: H*R-Related Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:29 pm 

Has this been done before? Do not hesitate to tell me if it has.

Anyway, I've seen posts about this topic on other threads. Some of the dreams are pretty interesting(read: bizzare). Discuss 'em here.

Post subject: Re: H*R-Related Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:33 pm 

ABP'd!

I have never had an H*R related dream before.

EDIT: Topic merged; disregard this post.

Last edited by DS_Kid on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm 

Location: They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Except replying to that would be bumping, if i checked properly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:45 pm 

poopskin wrote:
Except replying to that would be bumping, if i checked properly.
Bumping isn't always bad.

If a fairly-popular topic that hasn't been posted in for awhile is bumped back up, it should be fine (as is the case with the thread I linked to). If the topic received little popularity, and is bumped up for a poorer reason (just replying to somebody's old message, for instance), then it is not fine.

Of course, if you're just bumping up older, popular threads excessively, then it starts getting out of hand.

EDIT: Topic merged; disregard this post.

Last edited by DS_Kid on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ever had a H*R dream?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:06 pm 

Problem solved.

And no I have never had a H*R Dream.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:12 pm 

I can't recall if I had one, but one of my friends (also a H*R fan) had one that he told me. It followed the night DNA Evidence was released. He dreamed that throughout his home, he would see Strong Sad pop up from behind furniture laughing maniacally, alike in the toon. He found it quite creepy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:34 pm 

Last night I had a dream where Strong Bad got an e-mail saying he should write a book, which makes the ladies love you. So, he wrote a big long fantasy story. He then got afraid people would make fun of him for it, so he wrote it under a pseudonym, "Claire Voyant." He forgot about it for about four weeks, (it just said "four weeks later" on a time card) He came back and was looking through his files when he found it. He was appalled at all the spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors and screamed that whoever wrote it was a total moron. It was at that point the dream ended.

EH! STEVE!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 am 

I had on where most of the H*R guys went on some massive journey to find Senor Cardgage. Except I was my friend Craig instead of me. It was like Pooh's grand adventure but with less songs and more cussing. I woke up just before the cheat starved. Sta-range

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:22 am 

i had these dreams where (sit back, relax, and get some popcorn or nachos)The dream went on for 3 days and had 3 diffrent variations involving homestar.

1: i was just watching homestar, minding my own buisness. when the screen goes dark, and a voice sounding like a distorted homestar says "now it's you turrrrrn!" and get pulled into my computer. i end up looking like this charecter i made after the dream (if you go on the fanstuff, and look at he charecters, look for bluestar racer) bluestar racer. I had no idea what was going on. and.....i forget some parts...but at the end. i was able to go back into my world, but i was still looking like bluestar (my fictional charecter i made). i later realise, this form is better. and can help me get back at bullies and help weak kids. The last part i remember was all the bullies that ever picked on me (yup, all 554 of em) were held in solitary confinement.....odd huh?

2: i was trying to re-enact sb-mail 150 and put a game boy in a blender, the whole thing (obviously) went hay-wire, and i get electrocuted. I wake up, feeling very strange, i felt regenerated and not at all tired (im tired all the time). i also noticed my impression of every charecter was dead-on. Later, in school, a group of bullies came and pushed me down, broke my glasses (this is just a dream, i'm gonna get contacts in 2 months, woohoo!) and called me names. fianlly, weird things started to happen, a weird cloak overshadowed me. I grew like a foot, my skin turned white, and my arms became either gone or invisible. When the cloak dissappeared. Everyone was in shock, i look in the mirror, to see why those changes had happen, i had turned into homestar (probably my favorite dream) Nonetheless, the bullies lunged at me, i was helpless for a second, but then i realised, homestars an athlete, he can fight for himself! i end up fighting and get knocked down. The cloak re-appears. and my hair grew back and turned blue, my hands became spheres, and i sprouted rocket boots (very exiting dream eh? I wrote everything down on a peice of paper....which i am reading as I type) without even looking, i knew i had turned into stinkoman!!! now i thought. Hmm i wonder how he shotts his.....a bully lunges and i naturally shout DOOOUUUBBLLLEEE DEEEUUCCCEEE!!!! and boom out goes a beam of orange light! sending the bully flying into a wall. I then changed back to my original self, When school ended, i wonder what caused that odd event? I looked at the blender and it all made sence, by doing an event as if homestar did it. i somehow gained the ability to turn into any homestar charecter at will. The next day, a school assembly is taking place. and these two really big, odd-looking guys hold my principal hostage! i remember the dialouge after that as if it was yesterday...oh wait,the dream was 3 days ago....hmm..

me: let her go!!
Big guy#1: what are you gonna do about it?
me: you seriously dont wanna know.
big guy #2 forget it pal, leave this pipsqueak to his idle threats *pushs me to the custodians bucket and mop...ewww!!*
me: thats it.

i then end up changing into pom pom, and begin to fight. i remember myself saying "man i need somebody stronger...and badder...like mabye strong bad" i suddenly change into strong bad, i was confused but at the same time realised how to control my powers! BY merely concentratig hard on my next transformation, i can change at will! the dream ends with me beating the holy snot out of the two big, ugly men. I was then agknowledged by everyone and liked by everyone. Man, its times like this, i wish that dream was real! You know what im gonna make a fan-fic about my dream...YEAH!

3: this one is really short, im skateing along on my skateboard (in real life i prefer riding my bike) and see a the cheat injured, i take it home and nurse it back to health, i later find out, it was strong bads the cheat, and i had to find a way to get him back into the internet. My dream ended there, who knows? mabye the dream will end tonight...or 3 months from now.

but if you ask me uh...it dosen't get any better than the 2nd one..lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:21 am 

I was half asleep watching a strong bad email, so I guess that's the closest I'll get to an internet related dream. But I was on fire, and zombies were following me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:45 am 

Ever since I discovered Homestar Runner, Strong Bad has been popping up everywhere in my dreams. First was the aformentioned SBemail dream, then there was one where I saw a glimse of a Strong Bad GBA game, then Strong Bad was in the crowd watching a play about three princesses. He's INVADING MY DREAAAAAAMMMMSSSS!!!!

EH! STEVE!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:47 pm 

Bumb. Once I had a dream where my teacher was driving a plane and all my classmates where on it. During the next few secs this happens. I jump outside and I'm floating with the plane. Then Homestar comes and turns me into Bubs. When I walk back in the plane I'm normal. Then my friend asks for Crisps. (Or chips.) My teacher says okay, but you're gonna die for it. He then gets up, gives him the crisps and stnads there. We scream and then it cuts out to show a nuclear explosion and a crash noise. Then Homestar walks out and laughs evilly. :eekdance:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:18 pm 

I once had a dream that the created a new character called Stong Bad.He was just like Senor Cardgage. :senor:

EDIT:I also had a dream last night that TBC ran out of jokes so the made accounts on here and asked us for ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:18 pm 

I had a dream once where all my teachers were HR characters. Like, my English teacher was Marzipan, Math was Homestar, Science was Strong Bad, History was Homsar, P.E. was Coach Z, and the lunch lady was Bubs.
So strange a dream, I thought I would've enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm 

The only HSR-related dream I have had was that I checked my answering machine and all the messages was from the cast, except of one message from Luigi.
Weird.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 pm 

I had a dream where Strong Bad was allergic to the sun.

"Come on the sun! Why do you have to be all, out there all the time?"

[Note, that line wasn't in my dream, but my friend said that when I told him about the dream]

Also, once I had a dream where there was a virtual FCUSA. I went in there and I met Bubs and Coach Z. But then I went to the field and everything turned into Wal-Mart, and then we all protested and they built the rest of the virtual FCUSA!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:51 pm 

Last night, I dreamt I was watching sbemail200 in class, except it turned into some TV show parody unrelated to h*r, and it ended with live-action video of some kid calling Strong Bad to complain.

Last edited by Bad Bad Guy on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm 

Last night I had a dream that I was watching SBEmail 200 and that it was on my computer but it was the length of a movie. The plot was weird...
I remember Stinkoman was on the Lappy at the begining. I think Strong Bad was with him.
Then it cut to a scene at Marzipan's house, or it might have been Homestar's.
It is there we learn that Strong Bad had an illegitimate child with Marzipan. i think her name was Mogad. (WTF?!) Kinda looked like a little girl version of Marzipan only her hair was the color of Marzipan's hair full of chlorine, had a blushier skin color, and had a different kind of purple dress.
For some reason they( :sb:, :marzi:, Mogad) had to travel the world.
Then it started reminding me of The Lion King because they were in an African-looking area. Then things got weird and all of the main characters were lion versions of themselves. It ogt even weirder but it my dream it was still the 200th email.

Weird...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:25 am 

Location: In the bountiful Blue Laser Thanksgiving action playset
This afternoon, I dreamt that I was playing a video game (perhaps my imagination's recreation of SBCG4AP, since I don't own it) with my friend Karen. Apparently, The entire game consisted of Bubs trying to navigate a dark, slimy tunnel (perhaps it was the basement of his concession stand :mrgreen: ). Karen was telling me how she plays the game with her family all the time; I was jealous because I'm the only person in a 20-mile radius who knows what Homestarrunner is. (Karen has never heard of H*R in real life).

Weird. :eekdance:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:49 am 

I, personally have not had an Homestar Runner dream. But...

Kariia wrote:
Strong Bad answered a new sbemail called 'magic tricks'. He did some generic magic tricks, then something involving a bird and a smiley, and then he hypnotized SS and HR to make out. (woot)
And that was the dream.

HOLY CRAP! You (kinda) predicted a strong bad email!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:51 am 

I had a dream recently that involved Strong Mad being a real person. Not a pretty sight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 pm 

Sorry for bumping this thread up from so long ago, but I must say something...

I just had a dream that somehow relates to them not updating the website for so dang long. In this dream, I noticed that they created a new toon saying that this would be the very last one. It actually involves the Old-Timey characters, but in total color.

And then when the toon ended, they never showed anything ever again! At the end, they said something like, "Now go find something else to fill up your life (or lack thereof)! Or make your own Flash toons, maybe!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:32 pm 

It started like a Marzipan's answering Machine segment.Then I came and peed on :marzi: 's carpet.Then I ran up the steep deep and :marzi: looked around for me.She didn't seem to notice I peed on her carpet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm 

I had a dream a few days ago in which there was a band in Baddest of the Bands that was Strong Sad, The Poopsmith, and Homsar. They did some weird avant garde, Residents-esque music.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:51 am 

Last night I had a dream that Homestar bought himself an action figure and then SB broke it and Homestar was going to fight him and Homestar ate some spinach and did the Pop-Eye thing. SB went Hulk. I can still remember SB yelling STRONG SMASH!

A few nights ago, I had a dream that TBC killed off all the main characters except for Pom Pom and the toon was now about Pom's girls mudwrestling naked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:45 am 

This dream kinda came true: Strong Bad made his return and gravely disappointed me by not showing whether or not he was trapped inside a suspended animation chamber since December 2008.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 am 

Coleslaw wrote:
I was half asleep watching a strong bad email, so I guess that's the closest I'll get to an internet related dream. But I was on fire, and zombies were following me.

Best. dream. ever.

And no never had a dream about H*R

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next