Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Ever had a H*R dream?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:56 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Ever had a Homestar Runner-related dream? Show us just how far it's insinuated itself into your subconcious!

I've never had a complete Homestar dream before, but Homsar appears in lots of my dreams. Usually with his favorite Heavy Lourde. I'm not certain why it's him... And I did once have a dream where Strong Bad danced in front of a sunset between two tiki torches, as Coach Z watched, and the entire thing was in black-and-white comic book style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:59 pm 

I have, but I only rember having them, I don't remember about them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:04 pm 

I had a dream once that homestar was trying to steal my cat :O yeah I'm weird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:42 pm 

I had two of them, with SB in both. I can't remember what happened or if there were more characters in there. I probably had a lot more, because you can't remember a lot of dreams at all when you wake up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:43 pm 

No, never.

Then again, my dreams never do feature fictional characters. Or people I know. Except for that one where I was watching some sort of documentary about Futurama. But it was, like, a live-action show instead of animated.

What? Weird? Me? No! Not at all! :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:52 pm 

After a long day of playing Pandora's Tomorrow, I had a dream were Homestar was a Sam Fisher. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:36 am 

I met Homsar once... It wasn't pretty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:37 am 

I had a dream where I saw a picture of Trogdor. But I never had one of those crazy ones where I interact with any of the characters.

Post subject: toadally!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:59 am 

yeah I just had a dream last night were my friends were making out in my garage and i was like uh oh! and strong sad came and said, Hannah, are you first basing it with matt K? and he said it in that l00se lEAf way.

weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:59 am 

I totally dream in High Definition, with Dolby Digital Sound Mastering. Clear as day. Which makes the H*R cartoon dreams I have seem extra weird. I have had about 5 of them.

My favorite one is when I get zapped into the computer, and after wrecking my friends web page by accident (i bumped some characters while walking past the html in his site) I ended up wandering into the Homestar page. Basically I was following Homestar around because I signed up for the Homestarmy. :mrgreen: I had many adventures in the Homestarmy... I'd go into more detail but I dunno if anyone is really all that interested anyway.

I have a lot of dreams where i randomly run into TBC without realizing it. Once I dreamed that they came to my college and did a presentation and i missed it, but then i saw them walking down the hall and started talking to them afterwards. In another one I was eating dinner at Culvers, and I was talking to my sister about the Space Program SBemail, then I got up to refill my drink. The person who was filling their drink by me made a comment about how they liked my shirt (I was wearing my red and white star shirt of course) and when I turned around to thank them I realized the person was Matt Chapman. I ended up talking to him about flash animating for a while by the soda machine. It was cool.

I get those a lot with other famous people too. Before I met Kevin Sorbo, I used to dream about running into him at perkins and stuff. I've also eaten lunch in my dreams with Mulder and Scully from the X-Files, and helped them solve some cases. And then I was in this- oh, wait... toastpaint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:41 pm 

I had a truly bizarre dream involving Homestar and I. I was in runner form* in this freaky floating house thing and...
(The following scene has been baleeted due to extreme levels of weirdness)

*Just me, Homestar-style. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:47 pm 

Location: In my house with my two kids, Bulldozer and topofsm.
I had one H*R dream. For some reason, I was in fifth grade in the dream, so I looked out the window of my fifth grade classroom, and there was The Cheat! But then, like 5 planes crashed into him at once, and he died. For the rest of my dream, everyone was sad and mourned him a lot. Yeah. My dreams really don't make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:33 am 

nope. i cant say i have. i dont really remember my dreams all that much, so i'm sure i have at one point. one time a had a dream that took up like the entire night. i was on a pirate ship...but thats not h*r related, so i'll stop now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:26 pm 

I don't think that I have. I usually only have dreams about specific things if I watch/listen to them right before I got to sleep. Which explains the TMBG concert thing with the rug that was on fire. And the screening of BTTF where Michael J. Fox had on leather gloves... and. I'll stop now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:25 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Jenny: Me too! But the really weird thing about my dreams is that I have rudimentary taste and touch as well as sight and sound in my dream. I can feel things best if they're warm and moist (like a sponge that had just been soaked in hot water) and the wind, but my taste is never very good. It's like eating with a cold. I did once have a dream-pizza, though, that was miiiighty tasty...

Toastpaint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:48 pm 

Jenny wrote:
I had many adventures in the Homestarmy... I'd go into more detail but I dunno if anyone is really all that interested anyway.

I'd like you to go into more detail. Please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:43 am 

Yeah feeling and tasting in dreams is pretty freaky, thats why when I wake up I usually don't know if I am awake or still dreaming.

Oh all right, I'll tell you one of my Homestarmy adventures. (I won't make you twist my arm :mrgreen: ) Please excuse a few artistic umm... additions I may have thrown in here and there. For interest. Cuz some parts of the dreams are getting fuzzy, I didn't write it down and it happened a while ago. OKAY HERE WE GO THEN

So I had just run from my html disaster, and suddenly I'm standing by the stick. Homestar is nearby at a folding table type thing that has a badly written sign taped sloppily to it, reading "Sign Up For The Homestarmy!"

H*R is wearing his orange bowl helmet, but the spoon is lying on the table taped to a pen (grocery store style), and next to it is a notepad with a list on it. Homestar doesn't seem to notice me until I walk up to the table.

"Oh, hewwo... ummm... whoevew you awe. Do you has what it takes to join the Homestawmy? Sign up today and get this fwee keychain!" Homestar holds up a strongbadia stop sign freebie keychain.

"I already have one of those." I replied.

H*R: "Oh, wight. Well if you sign up you can give me five bucks!"

I said something to the effect of "... whatever, here's five bucks. I've always wanted to join the Homestarmy." (dream is getting fuzzy here)
Somehow we ended up going to strongbadia. And I ended up with an orange bowl on my head. Anyhow, when we arrived no one was there. A tumbleweed blew across the vacant lot. I glanced at Homestar and said, "Nobody's here."

"Victowy is ouws!" Homestar said after a pause. Suddenly he was holding a tiny flag with a star on it that was taped to that orange spoon. I took it and stabbed it in the ground. Homestar started giving some kind of speech that I don't remember, but it was interrupted by Strong Bad.

"What the crap are you doing here?" Strong Bad asked H*R. Then he looked at the little spoon/flag/thing. "And what is that?" Then he saw me. "And who the heck are you??"

Homestar responded, "I'm claiming this land in the name of the Homestarmy, and that is our offishy-all flag, and this gul is- um- I don't know who she is. But she's just here."

Strong Bad stared for a moment at the little spoon/flag. Then he stepped on it and it broke. Homestar's jaw dropped in horror. "Whoops, guess you can't claim Strongbadia anymore. Now get outta here, dorks."

I grabbed the spoon and dragged the dumbstruck dufus back to his folding table. Then I started looking around for some duct tape. And super glue. I kept thinking I remembered where I had seen some but whenever I looked where I thought it would be it wasn't there. So I climbed halfway out of the website by standing on the folding table (Homestar was laying on the ground underneath it sobbing). Above me was the Google site. I arranged some letters and did an image search for "glue OR duct tape" using some letters that I suddenly remembered grabbing out of James's html site that I had ruined shortly before arriving in FCUSA. Anyway, that was how I got my supplies.

I got off the table and tried to put the spoon back together but it kept falling apart because the glue made the duct tape all soggy and for some reason in my dream I didn't have the sense to try using ONLY the duct tape, without glue. I assured Homestar that I would find a way to fix the spoon, so I grabbed the splintered remains and ran right out of the website and suddenly into my kitchen.

I started looking around for something to fix the situation, opening drawers and the microwave (I don't know why but I did) and even the fridge. When I opened the fridge and started looking around I found The Cheat sitting in the crisper drawer of my fridge. I asked him what he was doing here in the real world, but I couldn't understand his response so I just closed the fridge and left him alone. I rummaged through some more drawers and finally found a spoon that was exactly like the broken one. I quickly disposed of the old spoon my smashing it up and stuffing it in the drain of the sink (I don't know why I did that either). Then I ran back and somehow ended up back at the folding table where Homestar was.

I gave him the spoon and told him I fixed it, but he knew right away that it wasn't the same spoon somehow (as I said, the spoons seemed identical). I was then discharged from the Homestarmy for trying to decieve a superior officer. When I apologized though he said I could have my rank back but I had to go get him a jar of olives and a shrubbery.

The dream got real hazy after that because I woke up just a little bit later, but I was talking to Strong Sad about something in one part. I think it was about Popular Science magazine. Cuz I get that magazine. It's pwetty cool.

So, whaddya think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:42 am 
I seen a mummified strong sad in one of My dreams, but thats the closest I got to any HSR related dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:29 am 

Location: Trapped inside a cage. It isn't even locked, but I'm an idiot.
Hoo boy, I tell ya, it's really hard to remember any H*R dreams. Umm...
Nope, I don't remember any. I'm usually really good at remembering dreams, too. I should keep a dream journal, because I often have lucid dreams. I even remember my first lucid dream, it was where I was standing in my kitchen and I shouted "This is a dream!". I was like, oh, 2 or 3 years old. Maybe 4, but I doubt it.

Okay,
ImageImage

Shopiom wrote:
I had one H*R dream. For some reason, I was in fifth grade in the dream, so I looked out the window of my fifth grade classroom, and there was The Cheat! But then, like 5 planes crashed into him at once, and he died. For the rest of my dream, everyone was sad and mourned him a lot. Yeah. My dreams really don't make sense.

I think I've had that same dream before, except I was the one that got hit, and nobody mourned for some reason. Yeah, my dreams aren't really happy.

And another question:
What perspective do you dream in? I'm a third person dreamer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:11 pm 

Jello B. wrote:
And another question:

How do you mean? Anyway, when I'm dreaming, I'm just myself. Everything happens like real life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:33 pm 

Kiki wrote:
Jello B. wrote:
And another question:

How do you mean? Anyway, when I'm dreaming, I'm just myself. Everything happens like real life.

He means like, do you dream in third person (like normally) or 1st person (like a movie)?

I may have messed those up, forgive me if I did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:53 pm 

Mr.KISS wrote:
He means like, do you dream in third person (like normally) or 1st person (like a movie)?

Third person is like seeing your self. Like a movie, or Grand Theft Auto. 1st person is through your own eyes, like doom. So you got it the wrong way around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:55 pm 

Funkstar wrote:
Mr.KISS wrote:

Third person is like seeing your self. Like a movie, or Grand Theft Auto. 1st person is through your own eyes, like doom. So you got it the wrong way around.

Ok, I was just going by what it was in "Jedi Acedemy" (other way around).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:13 pm 

I recently dreamed that Bubs did something to Coach Z, and he (Z) turned into a scarecrow/robot thingie, with all these metal parts coming out and ripping his green bodysuit to shreds. He then demanded that Bubs undo what he did.

I had another Coach Z/HomestarRunner.com dream, which I posted in the misc. discussion page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:31 pm 

Location: Underneath a big clock at the corner of 5th Avenue and 22nd Street...
I know i've had a homestar dream, but I can't rememer it, but there was this one time where I was thinking about something and I heard :sb: 's voice in my head and I had a conversation with it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:52 pm 

I had a dream where SB answered my e-mail. The next day, I had a feeling that he checked my e-mail

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:09 pm 

Just one that I can think of, quite a while ago. I was back in elementary school and H* and SB were in my class. H* was trying to cheat off my test. Nowadays I don't usually have fictional characters in my dreams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:48 pm 

last night i dream that there was a new cartoon then i reliezed it was a dream ( you know one of those dreams) and thought to get on hr wiki and tell you guess while still dreaming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:48 pm 

Jenny wrote:
*Insert cool stuff here*

I seriously wish I could dream like that. You have to put that somewhere on your userpage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:06 am 

I had a dream, once, where homestar was flying past my car and he hit a goose. and then lloyd from tales of symphonia ate...something. DING!!! :ehsteve:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next