Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:31 am 

Saturn wrote:
If that doesn't happen in the next Halloween cartoon I'll be sorely disappointed. XP;
All in favor of having some H*R character as Freddie Mercury next year, say "Aye!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:45 am 

Einoo T. Spork wrote:
Checkot Fige wrote:
Einoo T. Spork wrote:
You've been reading Jenny and Musachan's RP, haven't you? ;)

*Stomps around*

WHY MUST EVERY PIEVE OF HOMESTAR SLASH BE RELATED TO THEM?!

...But...yes, I have. xD

That even explains the grocery store bit, since in one part H*R and SB go shopping.

I stopped reading that thing at about chapter 90. It's something like 120+ chapters now. People... with too much... time on their hands, oh, I said people... with way too... much time on their haaaaaands!

YES! OUR EVIL PLAN TO INFILTRATE PEOPLE'S MINDS IS WOR-jfgk... er... I mean. Hi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:41 pm 

i had two. i'm sure you'll enjoy reading about them:

1) i was at some sort of museum, and they had a big section on H*R, and i wanted to buy a poster, but they were all just peices of orange card with the logo in the corner.

2) i was in a shop and they had some really ugly H*R watches, but i thought- hey- it's Homestar, it's gotta be cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:07 am 

Stinko girl 20x6 wrote:
i had two. i'm sure you'll enjoy reading about them:

1) i was at some sort of museum, and they had a big section on H*R, and i wanted to buy a poster, but they were all just peices of orange card with the logo in the corner.

2) i was in a shop and they had some really ugly H*R watches, but i thought- hey- it's Homestar, it's gotta be cool.

Wow...Thats really deep, it's like I'm really there having this experence with you.

:mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:59 pm 

I had a dream last night where there was a soccer game between Homestar's team and Strong Sad's team, and for some weird reason, all the players on Homestar's team were sea creatures (I remember an octopus, and a squid, and I think there was a whale in there). I don't remember much about Strong Sad's team but I think the teapot lady from the Disney Beauty and the Beast movie was in there O_o;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:25 pm 

Saturn wrote:
I had a dream last night where there was a soccer game between Homestar's team and Strong Sad's team, and for some weird reason, all the players on Homestar's team were sea creatures (I remember an octopus, and a squid, and I think there was a whale in there). I don't remember much about Strong Sad's team but I think the teapot lady from the Disney Beauty and the Beast movie was in there O_o;
I think that has to be he weirdest dream I have ever heard about. Ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:07 am 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
ramrod wrote:
Saturn wrote:

You haven't heard about many of non-Homestar related dreams, then. Did I ever tell you about the dream I had where I was being chased by an evil robot version of Jamie Lee Curtis?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:40 am 

ramrod wrote:
Saturn wrote:

Maybe the weirdest H*R dream, but trust me, compared to most of the dreams I have, that's actually... relatively sane. :D But that's a subject that you're better off NOT getting me started on, as I could go on all day...

EDIT:
Quote:
You haven't heard about many of non-Homestar related dreams, then. Did I ever tell you about the dream I had where I was being chased by an evil robot version of Jamie Lee Curtis?

That reminds me of the dream I had when I was like 10 where I lived in this cartoony Jetsons-esque futuristic city, and I was being chased by these very-not-cartoony evil robot dog things, and instead of helping everyone was just laughing and taking pictures... and then a completely random asteroid crashed into the building and everyone died :(

Last edited by Saturn on Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:42 am 

Cybernetic Teenybopper wrote:
ramrod wrote:
Saturn wrote:

Or the one where Homeschool Winner (the forumer), Lisa Simpson, the Grim Reaper, and I were outside a haunted house?

And that I had it twice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 pm 

I dreamt last night that Coach Z came over to my house on a school bus, tripped on the front walk, and died. RIP :coachz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:13 pm 

I dreamt last night that me and Homestar went white water rafting. I'm going to camp soon, and doing that, so that must be the reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:22 pm 

lalalei2001 wrote:
I dreamt last night that Coach Z came over to my house on a school bus, tripped on the front walk, and died. RIP :coachz:
Oh, his family is so going to sue you now. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:34 pm 

I had a Homestar Runner-related dream about a week ago. It wasn't only a Homestar Runner character, but other people as well.

I dreamed I was locked in a large jail cell and my cellmates were as follows: Homestar Runner, John Lennon, 50 Cent, Ann Coulter, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Frasier. And the theme song from Code Lyoko was blasting from a speaker while we miserably watched the guards dance to it. I don't remember much other than that.

My subconscience is... weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:42 am 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Marble Fluss wrote:
I had a Homestar Runner-related dream about a week ago. It wasn't only a Homestar Runner character, but other people as well.

I dreamed I was locked in a large jail cell and my cellmates were as follows: Homestar Runner, John Lennon, 50 Cent, Ann Coulter, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Frasier. And the theme song from Code Lyoko was blasting from a speaker while we miserably watched the guards dance to it. I don't remember much other than that.

My subconscience is... weird.

That sounds like a Mad TV skit, almost. The disaster of John Lennon and Ann Coulter in the same confined space is Maddish enough, but what the heck, through in a few random people like a rapper and a sitcom dude... and a web star, of course.

I looove the Code Lyoko theme song. It's so catchy! *doooo dododo doot do doo do doooooooo...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:45 am 

Ooh. I just remembered I did have an H*R-related dream, a long time back. Here's what I posted on some other forum about it:

The previous night I had a dream about a stereotypical apocolyptic Homestar Runner cartoon. I didn't get to see the whole thing... But I can tell you it was a lot like the general movie stereotype. The character (Homestar in this case) is removed from history accidentally, and ends up in a horrible future ruled by a horrible dictator. And a rival of yours is in the resistance and you have to help him. As Strong Bad, a member of the resistance, put it, "When you disappeared, man... The only emails I got were ones asking where you were... My email show fell apart. Without the emails, people stopped coming. And the place fell into chaos." Strong Bad was in jail, by the way. More than just a cardboard box this time. The resistance consisted of Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat. And Strong Bad, without the emails, let himself go and ended up looking like Senor Cardgage. But that's all I remember. I didn't get to see any of the others... Although, following the genericism of the story, probably somebody was dead (most likely Marzipan).
I wonder who the dictator was...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:04 pm 

DorianGray wrote:
Ooh. I just remembered I did have an H*R-related dream, a long time back. Here's what I posted on some other forum about it:

The previous night I had a dream about a stereotypical apocolyptic Homestar Runner cartoon. I didn't get to see the whole thing... But I can tell you it was a lot like the general movie stereotype. The character (Homestar in this case) is removed from history accidentally, and ends up in a horrible future ruled by a horrible dictator. And a rival of yours is in the resistance and you have to help him. As Strong Bad, a member of the resistance, put it, "When you disappeared, man... The only emails I got were ones asking where you were... My email show fell apart. Without the emails, people stopped coming. And the place fell into chaos." Strong Bad was in jail, by the way. More than just a cardboard box this time. The resistance consisted of Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat. And Strong Bad, without the emails, let himself go and ended up looking like Senor Cardgage. But that's all I remember. I didn't get to see any of the others... Although, following the genericism of the story, probably somebody was dead (most likely Marzipan).
I wonder who the dictator was...

I bet it was Marshie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:30 pm 

Or maybe... the KoT finally snapped! FIGHT THE MUNICIPALITY! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:49 pm 

Saturn wrote:

The dream was before th' whole Municipality thing, but it could have been. From the tone I got from the dream, the Dictator was either the King of Town or... Homsar. o_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:14 pm 

DorianGray wrote:
Saturn wrote:

The dream was before th' whole Municipality thing, but it could have been. From the tone I got from the dream, the Dictator was either the King of Town or... Homsar. o_o
The Dictator of Town? Now that'd be awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:46 am 

I kinda like the idea of a crazed dictator Homsar. I'll bet he's only playing dumb!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:37 am 

.... you do realize, that dream had elements that were EERILY simliar to For Awesome or for Evil. Evil dictators. Resistances made up of SM, TC, and SB.... though in my case Homestar was an evil dictator because it was an alternate, opposite universe type dealie.

I dunno if this counts as a Homestar dream but I dreamed I found out that my life was actually a webtoon. T'was odd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:03 pm 

Last night, I dreamt that Batman turned into Homestar Runner. And the Joker turned into Strong Bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:34 pm 

Wow. That makes... Absolutely no sense whatsoever. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:06 pm 

Ch'mera wrote:

Ahh... But you forget that one year SB actually DRESSED like the joker for halloween!!! Or you know, as the guy that played the joker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:02 am 

lazadisk wrote:
Ch'mera wrote:

Ahh... But you forget that one year SB actually DRESSED like the joker for halloween!!! Or you know, as the guy that played the joker.
Yep. In 2004 Strong Bad dressed as Cesar Romero as The Joker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:38 pm 

I once dreamed about a time when not one, but at least 6 new SBemails were released simultaneously. I couldn't see the titles very well, though. This probably happens to me during Sunday night and early Monday morning. One Sunday night, I also dreamed there'd be a new DVD coming and hoped it'd be out the next day, but what do I see as soon as I come to a main page? Just a message button saying "support the municipality shirt!" I guess I should leave the site comepletely alone I find out if something new came out according to the wiki.

-One last thing: Those of you who add periods instead of question marks at the end of questioning sentences, hold shift with your left pinkie, then press the key with a ? below your right pinkie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:22 pm 

Sorry about the necromancy here.

I've had a lot of Homestar dreams before, but I forget most of them. One of the reccurring themes in my Homestar dreams is walking past people who look nothing like TBC and the next time I see them, they turn into Matt and Mike Chapman. o.O I had a Homestar dream last night. Well, more of a Homestar-Forum-Pokemon dream.

It all took place in a old, R/B-esque Pokemon game, but with real sounds and voices and lots of bright colors. o.O My character looked like a pixelated, sky-blue (o.O) Strong Sad, and I was wandering around this field thing. I saw a sign that said "Welcome to the HRWIKI FORUM". It said something else below it, but I forget. I walked past the sign and entered into a wooden room with a fireplace and a potted plant. I said something like "Oh, there's the FORUM TREE!" and left it. Some other things happened, but I forget. So I walked into this random cave and there were two COACH Z SPRITES. FROM HIP HOP DANCE. O.o I threw a ball at it (not a pokeball, it looked different) and caught both. I walked out of the cave and they walked behind me. Pretty soon some text appeared at the top of the "screen" that said "COACH Zs are evolving" and then the Coach Z sprites evolved into- you guessed it- The Brothers Chaps. o.O I magically had this piece of parchment in my hand then, and I chased them, asking for an autograph. Then...I woke up.

I have weird dreams. ;_;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:42 am 

I had a few brief Homestar Runner dreams recently.

In the first dream, which is the one I remember the best, the Homestar Runner section on fanfiction.net was being overrun by fanfics about four OCs getting something magic and going... someplace. What this had to do with Homestar Runner, I don't know. So I decided to write a parody with the Teen Girl Squad as the OCs. They got bored pretty quickly, and this happened:
Cheerleader: This place is boring. (Jumps into air) Let's look at fanart of Strong Bad making out with Homestar!
So And So: 'kay.
Whats Her Face: 'kay.
The Ugly One: 'kay.
Strong Bad: (Voiceover) Ew...
So apparently Cheerleader is a Strong Bad/Homestar fan now. And Strong Bad is only slightly disturbed by this.

In my second dream, the thing I most remember is that Eh! Steve killed the Brothers Strong's mother, in front of Li'l Strong Bad.

In my third dream, all I remember was that a new Strong Bad email came out, and it wasn't very good at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:09 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
Cheerleader: This place is boring. (Jumps into air) Let's look at fanart of Strong Bad making out with Homestar!
So And So: 'kay.
Whats Her Face: 'kay.
The Ugly One: 'kay.
Strong Bad: (Voiceover) Ew...
So apparently Cheerleader is a Strong Bad/Homestar fan now. And Strong Bad is only slightly disturbed by this.
I think you have been looking at way too many pics made by Mu and Checkot Fige. Seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:38 pm 

Deliciously copypasta'd from my post on the "cliffhangers" thread:

I wrote:
I actually had a dream last night that a new toon came out that where Homestar was a detective or something and was trying to track down the real thief; the whole toon was drawn in a much darker, "grittier" style than normal, a la an old detective movie, and it was eventually revealed that Homeschool was the Lappynapper (for some reason, he wore glasses and talked with a REALLY high pitched, whiny, annoying voice). And I think it ended with HW going to jail never to be seen again (as always).

EDIT: Obligatory TOTPD! :eekdance:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next