Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:31 am 

Yes. Okay, here goes, but its about the forum:

I woke up at three in the morning and recalled a dream about a weird banner idea for the forum. When I fell back to sleep I had a dream about wierd posts. I woke up once more. This happened 20-something times before it was time to get up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:51 am 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Jenny, your Homestarmy dream rocks!

Anyway, I usually dream in first person, but I occasionally step outside myself. I lucid dream very often, and whenever I lucid dream, there's this "character" who comes to visit me. We hang out and do stuff, like visit the "real world" in our dream bodies and use our amazing dream powers to float around and do kooky stuff like that. I have very distinct powers when I lucid dream, it's kinda funny.

1. I can fly. Standard dream power, but I have the wings to go with it. Usually white feathered wings, but occasionally dragon wings or firey phoenix wings.

2. Energy balls. I can shoot balls of golden energy out of my hands.

3. Weapon summoning. Only used this one or twice, but I can call up swords and things.

4. Going through walls. I'm not good at this, but if I concentrate hard enough, I can go through things. I get stuck often.

5. The "sun ray"--I can absrob sunlight and then shoot a big, doomy red ray, a la Solarbeam in Pokèmon.

6. The ability to travel to the "dream city," by flying over walls. Any wall, really. It's a nice place.

Shoot... I'm hijacking my own topic! I'm a baaaad girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:32 pm 

I had a homestar dream once.

Ok, so there was this big city and I was Mario and the mayor of the city was the dad on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. (Please...please, don't ask)So anyway I started dating his daughter (Not Hillary though, I'm pretty sure it was Ashely) and then I discovered him talking to Jeffrey about how he was going to blow up the poor part of the city. So I organized a group of rebels to stop him. Then we found out where the bomb was, so Homestar told Pom-Pom to go find the bomb in this mini red Death Star. So then Pom-Pom comes back and tells us he couldn't find it. So I go down there to look for it and I find and then I start running, end then I end up on the forest moon of Endor and throw it and I save the city. And then everyone loves me. (?)

THE END

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:02 pm 

dreams eh? i had this weird dream once. i was watchin' a toon and then the screen suddently launches out of the monitor! then, everyone jumps out of the monitor and starts slowly taking over the town. then, TBC knock on my door (after walking a few countries) and help me capture them. namely, creating an interdimensional wormhole (we're both that smart in my dream) inside my monitor and placing inside town hall, which they all want to get. so they all get sucked in.

also, there's when i got sucked inside instead and i got drawn H*R style! although, i believe i just got put in the fall float parade as a third commentater.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:08 am 

Jenny, and some other guys. You guys have realistic dreams! How do you remember them.

No. I haven't had a H* dream yet. It's been 5 months and I haven't had a dream of him yet! Come to think of it, I haven't had many dreams at all latley. I wish I did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:39 am 

no dreams eh? a phychologist or superstitious schoolgirl would say you have problems

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:11 am 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
duecex2 wrote:
I had a homestar dream once.

Ok, so there was this big city and I was Mario and the mayor of the city was the dad on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. (Please...please, don't ask)So anyway I started dating his daughter (Not Hillary though, I'm pretty sure it was Ashely) and then I discovered him talking to Jeffrey about how he was going to blow up the poor part of the city. So I organized a group of rebels to stop him. Then we found out where the bomb was, so Homestar told Pom-Pom to go find the bomb in this mini red Death Star. So then Pom-Pom comes back and tells us he couldn't find it. So I go down there to look for it and I find and then I start running, end then I end up on the forest moon of Endor and throw it and I save the city. And then everyone loves me. (?)

THE END

Man, I had a really freaky dream like that once--when, you know, a whole bunch of things you like get crammed into one seriously strange package. Ever visited a desert island with its own Walgreens? I have in my dreams, along with an anthropomorphic goat charged with saving the world and a human woman who was really a Pokèmon with a gun that had the powers of Light and Dark. </freakout>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:36 pm 

Location: Hell, no really. Theres a town called Hell in Norway
I had a dream once that my old teacher was talking to me about H*R.
Very strange indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:48 pm 

I had a dream about the Chapos one time... but it was sort of about Homestar. I had somehow found a hidden file on the site with a bunch of deleted puppet scenes. Yeah, I'm a dork.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:43 pm 

No, but my dreams are starting to involve the Wiki Forum.

Forumers I have had so far in my dreams:
Senor
Marshmallow Roast
Homeschool Winner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:47 pm 

Location: Currently floating between universes, a ghost if you may.
Well there was this one time when I decided 'hay I should go check out the Wiki forums' so I walked over there and everyone's all like 'hay look it's Shaon' and-

Oh, HOMESTAR dreams. Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:26 pm 

Oh, wow, Shaon? We haven't seen you in like...forever. Welcome back.

BOT, I can't recall ever having a Homestar dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:12 pm 

I have never had a HSR dream. Ever. Homestar isn't usually the last thing that I think about before I go to bed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:26 pm 

Shaon wrote:
Well there was this one time when I decided 'hay I should go check out the Wiki forums' so I walked over there and everyone's all like 'hay look it's Shaon' and-

Oh, HOMESTAR dreams. Sorry.

I don't really know you, but apprently you've been missed. And you like pangolins, so I KNOW you must be cool. *shakes hand*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:29 pm 

All my dreams are influenced by pop culture for some strange reason.

Homestar slips in from time to time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:17 pm 

Location: In my house with my two kids, Bulldozer and topofsm.
Jello B. wrote:
And another question:
What perspective do you dream in? I'm a third person dreamer.

I guess that's how you knew what people were doing after you died. Oh, and I'm a first person dreamer. Whenever I die in a dream, I wake up. (Yes, I have a lot of dreams about death. Don't ask me why.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:29 pm 

Shopiom wrote:
Jello B. wrote:
And another question:

I guess that's how you knew what people were doing after you died. Oh, and I'm a first person dreamer. Whenever I die in a dream, I wake up. (Yes, I have a lot of dreams about death. Don't ask me why.)

I'm a first person dreamer. But I can sometimes slip in to third person. Just not frequently. </toastpaint>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:00 am 

Shopiom wrote:
Jello B. wrote:
And another question:

Hold the toastpaint for a sec.

Whenever I die in a dream, I go back to where the dream starts. And I hate the dreams where you die a lot. Those are annoying.

I guess it was pointless for me to say this though.

Toast and paint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:37 am 

topofsm wrote:
Hold the toastpaint for a sec.

Whenever I die in a dream, I go back to where the dream starts. And I hate the dreams where you die a lot. Those are annoying.

I guess it was pointless for me to say this though.

Toast and paint

TOASTPAINTTHINNER'D!

Whenever I'm about to die, or experience extreme physical pain in a dream, I tend to wake myself up. I can remember having awful dreams where I was imprisoned, or I flunked a class or something, and feeling absolutely miserable, and then waking up and feeling relieved that none of that had happened, kind of like "It's a Wonderful Life".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:52 am 

I had a dream once that they came out with a Homestar movie, and me and a few other people were going to go see it on opening night. I don't remember too much about the movie itself, but it was all Indiana Jones-ish and involved some kind of Aztec looking ruins and Homsar on a boat in the jungle or something. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:05 am 

Saturn wrote:
I had a dream once that they came out with a Homestar movie, and me and a few other people were going to go see it on opening night. I don't remember too much about the movie itself, but it was all Indiana Jones-ish and involved some kind of Aztec looking ruins and Homsar on a boat in the jungle or something. o_O

Sounds a lot like "In Search of the Yello Dello" to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:54 pm 

i had a dream once where i was the poopsmith...it was a nightmare

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:25 am 

Had a couple, one of them even inspired a picture. ^^

The one I bothered to write down in my journal (I like tracking my dreams) is the inspiring one, but only the middle part had H*Rness in it. Still pretty cool dream, though.

---The begining of the dream---
"It began in a firecave of sorts. A strange, miscolored menagerie of creatures were lined up in a square formation. On the otherside were multiple blue and yellow balloons. Standing there before me was none other than Mr. Rogers, of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. He didn't seem pleased.

"I need ALL these balloons cleared! Now!"

Apparently, bright balloons weren't becoming of a scary fire cave. ;P

It was my duty to eliminate the bright ******* and other such stuff. And, indeed, the deed was done.

--The part we're looking for--

Afterwards I exited the cave, entering a snow forest. And not only was it a forest, it was a part-time city. Weird, eh? Forecity. For-eh-sitty. From here, I am nowhere in sight. There are many extras in the snow, chucking snowballs at one another. To my surprise, Strong Sad appears. He is on one of the buildings in the forecity, watching all those below. He finds some metal bars and starts doing pull ups. (Heheh.) Nearbye is the inspiration-- it's Homestar in a cool outfit and rocket boots. As he flies you can see random billboards advertising random things, such as people. Yes, people. This wasn't a gigantic part of the dream, but it certainly was cool.

--And the end, in case you're curious--
For the next part, I reappear. The city's gone, except for a house and a truck, which is apparently unlocked. I go inside the house and find a little, cowardly girl. She's afraid. I tell her there's nothing to be afraid of, and try to guide her out. As we walk the way I came, she notes that the snow has been kicked around.

"Those are just my tracks."

But it quickly becomes apparent that they are not all my tracks. Deviating from it were gigantic paws. We ran to the truck, which was now locked. No chance there. Instead, we ran forward, and spotted a couple of forest rangers. We tell them about the tracks, which are next to us. And then... we sing. o_O

The only real part of the song I remember was the ending:

Ranger: "And when we find the Yeti, we'll make CHICKEN SOUP!""

The other one, I can't really remember much of. *shakes fist*

OH. Oh. Last night 1-Up appeared briefly in my dream, though. o.o The only things I remember about that one are the key words: bathroom, babies, faeries, Tweety Bird, and my dog. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:02 am 

Wow, Pepperochu? I'm a huge fan of your deviantart page.
Anyway, I once had a dream where I was 5 years old in a really big department store in my socks, and Strong Bad was chasing me. I was outrunning him easily, but my mom and by brother-in-a-box (I don't have a brother, btw) said that it was time to go home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:58 pm 

I had a dream about H*R Wiki last night, but it was wierd.

Ok first of all nintendogs123 was in it, and a plan crashed by us, and blew up my plane, so we both died. The next second we were teleported to a place where someone said "nintendogs goes to heaven," and she left, then it said that I go to hell. So I went there and I was in a room that was like a kitchen, then got sent to another room.
They said I went to hell because it was my fault we both died. So he said he would give me a second chance, but this time nintendogs can't die.
So I was sent back to earth and somehow and volcano erupted and I had to get hit by the lava so she wouldn't die. Soo, in the end we both lived. yay!

Strange dream, huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:02 pm 

Wow. That's...... interesting.

Wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:10 pm 

nintendogs123 wrote:
Wow. That's...... interesting.

Wow.

You owe me I saved you :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:17 pm 

Fine.

There. Cookies are always good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:20 pm 

nintendogs123 wrote:
Fine.

There. Cookies are always good.

Woo! Cookies! Yay, my hunger is ended. Toastpaint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:37 pm 

I cant believe Ive never had a h*r dream, ive been into it for like 2 years :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next