Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New T-Shirts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 pm 

Location: Umm.. Look behind you a three headed CHALLENGE!!!!!
:senor: -style!

Now you can show your support for team kneecaps or that you want to be as cool as people with Air Cardgages but can't afford the $249.99.99.99.

I'd put this in the store section but it's still locked after the robots attacked.

I'm thinking of getting a Team Kneecaps one. What about you juys?

:stinko: Oh man! Those first 400 bites of dirt were not that good! Maybe the next one will be better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDHMJ20J5OI-Parsnips-a-Plenty in Spore: Galactic Adventures.

Post subject: Re: New T-Shirts
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:29 am 

Oh, that threw me for a loop, I checked the store but did not see the homepage announcement. Saw the Air Cardgage, Team Kneepads stuff, etc.

Actually in the past I had wanted a Scalding Lake shirt, but I was a broke income-less student and the shirt wasn't being sold anymore. But things have changed and I intend to jump on getting one fairly soon. :trogdor: As a big ol introvert I like the subtlety, that only a fairly hard-core fan would recognize on the street.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:09 pm 

I always liked 'No Probalo!' but I always feel weird wearing shirts that are like obviously a reference to something. That's why I got the star shirt, which while very recognizable to someone who knows what Homestar Runner is has more of a chance of being passed off as Just A Shirt than most others.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:25 pm 

Yeah, I see where you're coming from on that one, I'm the same way on not wanting the reference to be obvious since I loathe attention.
Someone once gave me an "ask me about my T-rex" shirt, and on the inside is a picture of a T-rex face and you pull it over your head. But I quickly got rid of it, because I don't want to be bothered. I have modesty concerns (and look like Strong Badman), and aside from button-up shirts, I hate wearing two layers of shirts.

Stingy Relenque from the last Decemberween Puppet Commandos, he had a maple leaf instead of a star since he's [French/Québecois] Canadian. I wonder if he'll appear again, and if so, whether they'll make a red shirt with a white maple leaf. The downside is, former Homestar Runner fans who are not aware of the newer 2017 stuff won't recognize it... I'd say you made as good a call as you can expect, with the Star.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 am 

Has it been a year already? Well, I thought I'd mention that on two occasions I've been asked where Scalding Lake is by people seeing my shirt. One of them was literally while crossing the street- by an older lady I didn't know, crossing from the other side.