Homestar Runner Wiki Forum
http://forum.hrwiki.org/

What Are You Listening To Now + Reviews.
http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12856
Page 1 of 107

Author:  Beyond the Grave [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  What Are You Listening To Now + Reviews.

Post what you are listening to and give a short review on the song.

The Show Must Go On by Queen

An very powerful song and great song for Freddie to go out with and fitting for the situation we are in now.

Author:  Dewy [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thats brilliant.

Rock Bottom by UFO.

Author:  The Noid [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

I got Fat-Bottom Girls stuck in my head, does that count?

Author:  Rocoramore [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

I didn't listen to the entire thing, but I heard like half of it. I thought it was great.

The Running Free- Coheed and Cambria

EDIT: I didn't see The Noids post.
EDIT2: I also didn't understand the thread. I thought you reviewed the song above you. But that does give me a good forum games idea.

Author:  iKipapa [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Business Time - Flight of the Conchords
This song is hilarious. Look it up on YouTube, and then watch all their other songs.

Author:  Beardo [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't Stop believing by Journey.

What a good song, I've been listening to this since I woke up.

Author:  The Noid [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just a small-town girl
livin' in a loney world!
She took the midnight train
goin' anywhere


Or something.

Author:  Beyond the Grave [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Devil is a Loser by Lordi


Lordi is great. They play Halloween everyday and yet they don't take themselves too seriously.

Author:  JTHomeslice [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

ATHF Theme (remix) - Schoolly D

I like this one more than the regular theme.

Author:  nix shadow [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

gorillaz-Clint eastwood

Author:  ChickenLeg [ Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Marches and Manuvers - Thursday

Pretty interesting song, but it sounds the same with the others on the album. Still, symbolism for the win.

Author:  FireBird [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:11 am ]
Post subject: 

I just recently bought The White Stripes self-titled debut. I hate to say it, but I'm not very impressed. I have all other albums by them, but this one just isn't as great as the others. I hope it grows on me.

And since this thread is about songs, I'm listening to Sugar Never Tasted So Good by The White Stripes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, since I'm talking about the White Stripes... I drive past Jack White's house almost everyday. I saw him (or somebody that looked strangely like him...) pull in about on Sunday about a week ago. It was pretty rockin.

Author:  weer5e [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Im done- KoRn


Its one of there better songs from the late ninties, They have become more main stram though and there newer music is lossing its touch.

Author:  Dewy [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:17 am ]
Post subject: 

iKipapa wrote:
Business Time - Flight of the Conchords
This song is hilarious. Look it up on YouTube, and then watch all their other songs.


My name on myspace is Albi the Racist Dragon.


Yeah. I'm a fanboy. WUTUGONDOBOWDIT?

Author:  Beyond the Grave [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

The Last Crusade by Epica


Metal + Symphony + Operatic Singing = Awesome

Author:  nix shadow [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Flight of the conchords-She's so hot bang

Pretty Cool song. Many Diffrent instruments with ONE GUITAR!

Author:  DS_Kid [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Run Around - Blues Traveler

The harmonica parts in the song are great, and the rhythm is upbeat.

Author:  Jello B. [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

DS_Kid wrote:
Run Around - Blues Traveler

The harmonica parts in the song are great, and the rhythm is upbeat.


Lawl, I used to love that song.

I'm not listening to anything at the moment. SHUFFLE!

Goodbye Cruel World - Pink Floyd

One, five, one, five, one five...

Author:  WierdAlFan [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Seize the Day - Avenged SevenFold

never take anything for granted, you never know when it'll be gone!

Author:  Funkstar [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Some japanese crap I downloaded in a 15 gig torrent I saw on /t/. Pretty damn good.

Author:  Dewy [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

nix shadow wrote:
Flight of the conchords-She's so hot bang

Pretty Cool song. Many Diffrent instruments with ONE GUITAR!



GTFO ITS SHE'S SO HOT BOOM.

Author:  nix shadow [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

strong bad- Everybody to the limit (fhqwhgads)

Three words describe it all, It's A song.

Author:  JTHomeslice [ Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fury Of The Storm - Dragonforce

This should be in Rock Band.

Author:  Dacheet15 [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:19 am ]
Post subject: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlw2EMpIYes


Best undersea epic ever filmed... I love Mario's guitar solo.

Author:  Beyond the Grave [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:24 am ]
Post subject: 

weer5e wrote:
Im done- KoRn


Its one of there better songs from the late ninties, They have become more main stram though and there newer music is lossing its touch.
Actually, it's from Take a Look in the Mirror which was from 2003.

As for KoRn's new stuff, they changed their sound because they realized that Nu-Metal is dead. See You on the Other Side was pretty good, but I have had a chance to hear the new album.

Man in the Box by Alice in Chains

One of the greatest guitar riffs ever and Layne Staley gives a great performance just like in every Alice in Chains song.

Author:  weer5e [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:29 am ]
Post subject: 

Beyond the Grave wrote:
weer5e wrote:
Im done- KoRn


Its one of there better songs from the late ninties, They have become more main stram though and there newer music is lossing its touch.
Actually, it's from Take a Look in the Mirror which was from 2003.

As for KoRn's new stuff, they changed their sound because they realized that Nu-Metal is dead. See You on the Other Side was pretty good, but I have had a chance to hear the new album.

Man in the Box by Alice in Chains

One of the greatest guitar riffs ever and Layne Staley gives a great performance just like in every Alice in Chains song.


your right, sorry I was thinking of No Way actually but I had my Itunes up and typed with out thinking, I also think nu-metal is dead too, I heard Evolution and it was basiclly ok, Im sad they have changed, they were doing so good


anyways Im listening to "one good reason" by celldweller

they have also switched from their roots changing from nu-metal to all out techno now, wich again disolves this dieing genre even more.

Author:  Rusty [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Reel Big Fish - Suckers

Not my favorite on the Cheer Up! album, but still pretty good. Possibly my favorite horn section, however.

Author:  Beardo [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Bad-Michael Jackson

Lulz, the video pwns.

Author:  Rusty [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:13 am ]
Post subject: 

When The Music Stops - Eminem

WHO SAYS RAP CAN'T BE GOOD? People who haven't listened to Eminem, that's who! IT SLICES! IT DICES! IT REALLY WORKS!

Author:  Acekirby [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:24 am ]
Post subject: 

The Noid wrote:
I got Fat-Bottom Girls stuck in my head, does that count?

Yes because Queen is an outstanding band.

I like the twist BTG made on this thread.

Page 1 of 107 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/