Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:36 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:35 am
Posts: 646
Location: Hiding behind a gossip stone
More events:
-The wall keeping the banned out of the forum develops a crack. A flood of trolls is feared until a brave Ju Ju Master puts his finger in the hole.
-The Warren Commission determines that Jello B. acted alone in the Purge ("lone purger" theory).

_________________
G D G G A B C D D D Eb F G G G F Eb F Eb D D C C D Eb D C Bb Bb C D C Bb A A Bb C Eb D D D D D D D

It just so happens I have a webcomic...
http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?t=10852


Last edited by LordQuackingstick on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
LordQuackingstick wrote:
-The Warren Commission determines that Jello B. acted alone in the Purge ("lone purger" theory).

SPOILER: There was actually a second purger on the grassy knoll.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:41 am 
Offline
Pizza Pizza
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 10451
Location: probably the penalty box
Homerun Starrer wrote:
LordQuackingstick wrote:
-The Warren Commission determines that Jello B. acted alone in the Purge ("lone purger" theory).

SPOILER: There was actually a second purger on the grassy knoll.

NOTE: Just like in the Kennedy Assassination, there WAS a second gunman. Also, like in the Kennedy Assassination, that second gunman was acting independent of the other gunman and just happened to alter history at the same time.

_________________
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:09 am
Posts: 8987
Location: He remembered Socks!
StrongRad wrote:
NOTE: Just like in the Kennedy Assassination, there WAS a second gunman. Also, like in the Kennedy Assassination, that second gunman was acting independent of the other gunman and just happened to alter history at the same time.

Actually, it was just one gunman; the one on the grassy knoll. Oswald actually was looking out of that window in the book depository, and it was his rifle they found, but it wasn't for killing Kennedy.

It was his fetish.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:10 am
Posts: 14278
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
DS_Kid wrote:
MHG
She told me right after I informed her on the Purge that she was done with this place and that she had moved on.

As for me, I am really at an impasse. I really don't know what to do. Up until last week I was having strong feelings about leaving this place for good, but then I was made a mod and those thoughts have subsided for the moment, but I know they will return. I need to start concentrating more on reality and less on the internet. I have to start applying to colleges soon and I really need to find a full time job. I don't know what the next few months will bring. They may see me be able to do that and keep time for this place or you may see me fade away and become a thing of the past.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:09 am
Posts: 8987
Location: He remembered Socks!
Beyond the Grave wrote:
DS_Kid wrote:
MHG
She told me right after I informed her on the Purge that she was done with this place and that she had moved on.

As for me, I am really at an impasse. I really don't know what to do. Up until last week I was having strong feelings about leaving this place for good, but then I was made a mod and those thoughts have subsided for the moment, but I know they will return. I need to start concentrating more on reality and less on the internet. I have to start applying to colleges soon and I really need to find a full time job. I don't know what the next few months will bring. They may see me be able to do that and keep time for this place or you may see me fade away and become a thing of the past.

You'll never leave. Even if it means staying in your parents basement forever.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:33 pm
Posts: 3531
Location: Comes in colour in the air oh everywhere
Amazing how I was the first user mentioned in this thread.

Either Clapper or the people who hate Clapper will either get fed up and leave or get banned.

i hope its both

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
Probably a lot of people who are from the olden days will leave, and the new people will take over the forums and it will decline until it falls into decay and the forums end in nothingness.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Posts: 11940
Location: Puttin the voodoo in the stew, I'm tellin you
this-guy wrote:
Amazing how I was the first user mentioned in this thread.

Either Clapper or the people who hate Clapper will either get fed up and leave or get banned.

i hope its both

Then there will be no one of any worth left.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:33 pm
Posts: 3531
Location: Comes in colour in the air oh everywhere
Everyone of worth sucks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:10 am
Posts: 14278
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
this-guy wrote:
Everyone of worth sucks.
You can kiss my large white butt, jerky.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:09 am
Posts: 8987
Location: He remembered Socks!
Beyond the Grave wrote:
this-guy wrote:
Everyone of worth sucks.
You can kiss my large white butt, jerky.

And he stresses the word LARGE.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
Whenever this forum fizzles out, all of the old posts will be replaced, word for word, with Tires.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 2002
Location: for I am an engine and I'm rolling on
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
Whenever this forum fizzles out, all of the old posts will be replaced, word for word, with Tires.
Just wordfilter "*" to "tires" and there ya have it

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:59 am
Posts: 33
Location: Lappy // Computer Room
I predict that the forum will be dead in 2-3 years. :-(
But, the Wiki will live as long as H*R lives! :)
S.B ^_^

_________________
Image
R.I.P Rizzo 1993-2008


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
Man, if I could predict the future, I SO would have bought stock in this thread. It grew so quickly I would have won the stock market game hands down.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:30 pm
Posts: 2082
Location: I SAID IT FIRST!
I will be bored of this place.

I already am, ah well.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Posts: 11940
Location: Puttin the voodoo in the stew, I'm tellin you
The future?

Acetatorship.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
^made my day

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:26 am
Posts: 3828
Location: I've seen this kind of Pikachu before.
Acekirby wrote:
Image


Love it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
Acekirby wrote:
Image

Did you make this?
If so can I make it my avatar? That would be so cool.
EDIT: I did it, but it won't stay animated. Oh well.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Last edited by Biscuithead on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
I shall assist in the rise of the Acetatorship and be rewarded with a crappy desk job filing TPS Reports for Ace's Third Board.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:00 am
Posts: 3849
Location: Best Coast
Biscuithead wrote:
EDIT: I did it, but it won't stay animated. Oh well.

I CAN HAZ TECNOLAJEE
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:09 am
Posts: 8987
Location: He remembered Socks!
The Noid wrote:
I shall assist in the rise of the Acetatorship and be rewarded with a crappy desk job filing TPS Reports for Ace's Third Board.

...But what happened to support for Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Cola?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Posts: 11940
Location: Puttin the voodoo in the stew, I'm tellin you
ed 'lim' smilde wrote:
Biscuithead wrote:
EDIT: I did it, but it won't stay animated. Oh well.

I CAN HAZ TECNOLAJEE
Image


The Noid wrote:
I shall assist in the rise of the Acetatorship and be rewarded with a crappy desk job filing TPS Reports for Ace's Third Board.

I love you both.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:40 am 
Offline
Pizza Pizza
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 10451
Location: probably the penalty box
Biscuithead wrote:
Acekirby wrote:
Image

Did you make this?
If so can I make it my avatar? That would be so cool.
EDIT: I did it, but it won't stay animated. Oh well.


I made it stay animated.
And I changed your avatar to the moving one...
Also, I notice that Ed made an animated one.
Boo, ed.

_________________
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:33 pm
Posts: 3531
Location: Comes in colour in the air oh everywhere
His and Ed's aren't the same…

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
ed 'lim' smilde wrote:
I CAN HAZ TECNOLAJEE
Image

StrongRad wrote:
I made it stay animated.
And I changed your avatar to the moving one...
Also, I notice that Ed made an animated one.
Boo, ed.

Thanks, both of you.
I think I'll use ed's one cos it's less pixelated.
Sorry it couldn't work out Strong Rad, things are just way too complicated, it's not your fault... :((

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Posts: 11940
Location: Puttin the voodoo in the stew, I'm tellin you
Biscuithead wrote:
Acekirby wrote:
Image

Did you make this?
If so can I make it my avatar? That would be so cool.

Only if you pledge your eternal loyalty to the Acetatorship

Otherwise, no.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The future of this place.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
Yes, I shall pledge my loyalty to the Acetatorship!
From here on we shall rise into supreme forum power, but first we must rally other comrades to our cause:
Image

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group