Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 Post subject: The combat mansion!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:39 am 
Now for the combat mansion. This is just an adventure combat game inside a spooky mansion. One player posts what happens next and the only difference than RPG! and that one story locked is there cannot be copied characters (i.e.: ThatGoblin, Strong Lad, Cyco, The Experimental Film, etc.) and there are bad guys on the way. When posting the monster, state the name and stuff like this:

the group then stumbled into: the ravenous robot!

Name:Ravenous Robot
HP:100/100
Description:A large robot that can spew fire and shrink things.
Weapons:Fire spew, shrink ray, tank shot.

Now, on with it!

Five boys, with the names of Nick, Steve, John, David, and Zach, were walking in a giant mansion. It seemed to have over 1,000 rooms inside the mansion. They were walking along when the floorboards busted and a giant gaping hole appeared. The boys tried grabbing the curved, greasy walls, but they slipped down in. They looked around and shocked when they saw...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:03 am 

The admins hate RPGs with a passion. Just so you know. I'm getting pretty sick of seeing nothing but boring game threads in this section too.

EDIT: Whoa, 250 posts? That's like, a quarter of a thousand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:08 am 

Hooooleeey Craaaaaap.

It's not that we hate RPG's, it's just that everytime someone starts (or rather tries to start something), no one seems to play. They just sit and talk about how much we 'mods' hate rpgs.

I can't speak for the rest of the mods, but as long as this remains civil (and on topic in an off topicish sorta way) I won't lock it.

Now.... one of the other mods may step in with plans of their own. Don't say I didn't warn you.... sheeeeesh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:22 am 
The water was cold and slimy and felt like torn-apart. They swam for their lives to find out what the figures were. They came about a foot away from them to realize that it was stick-figure shaped...bombs! They exploded, causing Nick and John up to the next floor. Zach, David, and Steve survived, and swam to the next room. They stumbled upon a giant spider!

Name:Giant Spider
Description:A giant spider
Weapons:web.

before they could do anything, the boys were caught in a giant spider web!
Meanwhile, Nich and John were in a roller coaster line. "Dang, this is frickin' wierd!" John told Nick. They got onto the roller coaster for the ride of their life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:28 am 

The rollercoster ended up bieng a ride to the spiders lair. Zach was half devoured by the time they got there. Both Nick and John took out superpowerful weapons to slay the spider. But just then, the half devoured Zach casted..... Magic Missile! Suddenly, Fighter (from final fantasy) screams out "Wheres thee mountain dew?" Zach whispers "It's by the.....

All over each other and without even speaking
We'll know that it's over and smile and go greeting
Whatever comes next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:44 pm 

Suddenly, because The Experimental Film is named Zack, Zack(h) becomes not devoured at all. And the Mountain Dew is by the fridge.

I see you haven't played Twilight Princess. Why is that?

I got to the water dungeon thing and got bored.

WOW. You just lost the very little respect I had left for you.

Post subject: Re: The combat mansion!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:39 pm 
Grumblecake wrote:
Now for the combat mansion. This is just an adventure combat game inside a spooky mansion. One player posts what happens next and the only difference than RPG! and that one story locked is there cannot be copied characters (i.e.: ThatGoblin, Strong Lad, Cyco, The Experimental Film, etc.) and there are bad guys on the way. When posting the monster, state the name and stuff like this:

the group then stumbled into: the ravenous robot!

Name:Ravenous Robot
Description:A large robot that can spew fire and shrink things.
Weapons:Fire spew, shrink ray, tank shot.

Now, on with it!

Five boys, with the names of Nick, Steve, John, David, and Zach, were walking in a giant mansion. It seemed to have over 1,000 rooms inside the mansion. They were walking along when the floorboards busted and a giant gaping hole appeared. The boys tried grabbing the curved, greasy walls, but they slipped down in. They looked around and shocked when they saw...

I said no use of Wiki characters, Yo!

"Thanks!" he said turning off to the fridge. "Oh, here's my payment. Follw me if you want." he said, making Zach, John, David, Nick and Steve alive. The boys decided to follow him, and suddenly appeared at the beginning, only past the hole. They got to the giant's kitchen and he got the mountain dew. Suddenly, the giant appeared, shouting...

Last edited by Cheatcake on Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:53 pm 

Grumblecake wrote:

I said no use of Wiki characters! Crap4brain...

Watch it. That borders on not cool.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:42 pm 
AgentSeethroo wrote:
Grumblecake wrote:

I said no use of Wiki characters! Crap4brain...

Watch it. That borders on not cool.

I've edited it; it will not help my new self if you don't edit it. Also I don't want this to get locked on account that I made it. (I understand "Adding Avatars") So DO NOT SPAM, PLEASE!

Last edited by Cheatcake on Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:46 pm 

Look, Grumblecake, wether these are posts that contribute to your topic or not, the rules still apply here. Chances are that you will be locked down for insulting other forum users, and not for us telling you you're violating the rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:12 am 
spam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:17 am 

Check the rules, Grumblecake. It says there what spam is. As you can probably tell, AgentSeethroo and I have been here longer than you have, and have posted more. We would know a bit more what spam is. If you REALLY think we are spamming, get InterruptorJones over here to see your insults.

If you want your thread to continue, stop insulting people and stop posting spam yourself:
Grumblecake wrote:
spam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:40 am 

Gearg ((hard g)eear(hard g)) was standing in the room, he had battle armor and an array of waepons.The room was a library. The floor was slightly wet from the water from the pool, but no books were damaged.
"Hello, friends. I see you have accidentally stumbled in here. i did that about a year ago, but i cam in from the ceiling and landed on that tably over there" he said, pointing to a pile of splinterd wood in one corner of the room." i think i might have found a way out. I will show it to you f you let me join your party" his speach was hard to under stand. he had an accent and with the helmet, it made things harder to understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:35 pm 
"...this one rich guy saw me scared of spiders, and he bet me $2500 that I could get outta here alive." said Nick. "So, I took his bet and now I'm through a scary mansion."
"What the crap were you thinking, dude?" questioned Steve.
"I WAS going to give you all $2000!" he exclaimed. "I wanted the MP Flash Player really badly. It costs $500." he said.

"FOOLS! The-guy-with-the-g-in-his-name-I-don't-know said. "You will die!" He suddenly transformed into...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]