Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weird dreams
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:02 pm 

I think I forgot to mention this one dream I had like a week ago where I was in an episode of Futurama, and Fry believed in this weird legend that said that once every century this one planet would transform into a giant gorilla and stomp around on this other planet. Then Fry and I ended up directing a movie or something, and Farnsworth became an Elite Beat Agent. I'm pretty sure there was more but I don't remember what it was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:49 am 

Tess-chan wrote:
Farnsworth became an Elite Beat Agent.

Oh God.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 am 

Tess-chan wrote:
I think I forgot to mention this one dream I had like a week ago where I was in an episode of Futurama, and Fry believed in this weird legend that said that once every century this one planet would transform into a giant gorilla and stomp around on this other planet. Then Fry and I ended up directing a movie or something, and Farnsworth became an Elite Beat Agent. I'm pretty sure there was more but I don't remember what it was.

That actually sounds like an entirely plausible episode of Futurama.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:11 am 

Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
So I dreamed that I was back at college, and some weirdo had hidden plastic peanut-shaped containers (each holding a single, actual peanut) all over my room.

Roffle

I actually dreamed I was back at college too, only it was different. And the ground was really slippery.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:28 pm 

I had a dream last night that all of my friends were gathered together on one area of the beach. Once I was over there, we somehow went on a roller coaster/water ride through the innards of what appeared to be a building from the outside. We were then picked to do the voice acting for a Homestar Runner movie.

We went up a flight of steps into a hallway that appeared to look like one straight out of my high school. I ventured into a classroom, where I was apparently late to class. Since we were on block scheduling, I asked what class we had next, and the teacher responded with, "Period 3." Period 3 was the time when we were supposed to do the voice acting for the Homestar Runner movie, so my friends and I climbed out a window on the second story of the building and jumped over to a recording room.

The recording room was filled with keyboard instruments; I tried playing something on the keyboards, but my melody was really screwed up. I pulled out my script, but I had no idea which part I was. When we all started reading our assumed lines, we all came out as monotone. That's when the director came in, and began talking to us.

Before we were to do the vocal parts for the Homestar movie, we had to fight. That is when the room detached from every other part of the building, and somehow changed environments entirely. Instead of being angular with concrete walls, the room became a large circle with red stone walls. Large arches leading to the outside world occupied three of four sides (if we were to divide it into fourths) of the circles, and the other side was made entirely out of stone. In the middle of this circular structure was a large, rock column.

The outside environment was leading me to believe that we were high in the air. The sky was also a reddish color, and off-white clouds occupied the spots below the building. This is when things began to become Metroid Prime 3-like.

I somehow grew an arm cannon as flying ships circled the area and spherical robots floated along the inside of it. I tried shooting ice missiles at the spherical robots, but they didn't seem to be affected by them. In the end, I kicked them off of the building, where most of them plummeted to their demise.

My friends were just about useless against these enemies--they did absolutely nothing. However, the battle ended quickly, as a tidal wave somehow appeared inside the area. A few of my friends were washed out and fell off the edge to their death. I managed to survive.

Before I knew it, the rocky area from a few seconds earlier transformed back into the recording room setting. The director said that we only lost a few of the people. This is when I woke up.

(too many "that's when" phrases :P)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:55 pm 

Okay, this one was pretty freaky. Sounds like it could be a horror movie.

Me and my friend were invited to some old rich guy's mansion for a party. When we got there, he told the guests that he was breeding a kind of spider that could kill a man almost instantly with its venom. Then he left the room, barring the doors and windows behind him. Suddenly, dozens of said spiders fell from the ceiling, quickly killing most of the guests. They were huge, red, and had strange suckers that could extend to pull their prey towards them. Me and my friends were soon the only ones left alive.

We set fire to the tablecloth, not knowing what else to do. This must've freaked the spiders out, because they all ran and hid. My friend pointed out we still had to kill them, because they might jump out at us at any moment. So we found some rat poison in the kitchen and put it on some of the leftover meat from the party. (I guess these spiders eat meat? My dreams rarely make sense) Then we began the painstaking process of luring them out, one by one. The fact they made horrible screeching sounds when they died didn't exactly help our sanity.

Finally, we had gotten rid of all of them, but I noticed the old rich guy's daughter standing behind my friend with a cage full of even more of the spiders. She held it over his head, laughing, and that's when I finally snapped and smashed a chair over her head. Surprisingly, she wasn't hurt that badly, but she ran downstairs to the basement, screaming.

My friend and I cautiously followed her, holding torches. The old rich guy must've been breeding the spiders in his basement, because there was a huge glass cage full of thousands of them. The little girl stood in the middle of the cage, surrounded by spiders but appearently unharmed. When I asked her why, she said she had the venom of spiders running through her veins. Then I noticed her blood wasn't red, but a strange amber color...

That was the last straw for our sanity, so we set fire to the basement with our torches and...well, I don't know if we escaped or not. That's when I woke up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:57 pm 

That's awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:53 pm 

This one's a little odd, and forum-related.

I dreamt that someone PMed me and linked me to like a post archive for a user, only it was of signatures. The page numbers at the bottom showed the pages go up to 99, which somehow I interpreted as meaning I had had 99 sigs so far, despite the fact that when I woke up I realized it would actually mean I'd had a lot more than 99 of them. So I was like "OK I gotta make my 100th signature EPIC" and didn't know what to do. I considered making a banner with Colin Mochrie in it. That's about when I woke up, I think.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 pm 

I hope you realise this means you totally have to make a Colin Mochrie banner now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:01 am 

Well, he IS epic.

I'll do it when I can be bothered to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm 

Einoo T. Spork wrote:
Well, he IS epic.

I'll do one if you want.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:03 pm 

I was going to a basketball court in my school with the Goonies (and Ath, but she only appeared for about 4 seconds) and we started playing 4-on-4. Then, we heard some people screaming, and we looked to see what it was. Then a big laser hit several of them and they disintegrated. They were shot by little purple aliens. I managed to get away, but I was cornered. I somehow escaped and went to the front doors, but they were locked from the outside.I found a few of my friends to see if they knew anything about it, and they started to say anything, but we were under fire and ran away. I managed to hide for a few hours, and when I came out, the aliens weren't armed, but had grown about three times as big and were fist-fighting people. I managed to break open the doors and everybody escaped. Then, we bombed the school.

Another dream that would make a good movie.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:26 pm 

I was about 10 when I had this dream.

I was frantically running through a red painted hallway, Eddie Murphy chasing after. A go through a door then realizing I'm trapped! I turn around and he shoots me. In the head. By Eddie Murphy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:57 pm 

From when I was 12 to when I was 14, I had a constant bombardment of weird dreams. Like, every month or so, I'd go to bed and have a weird dream. Even created a little protest poem on the subject called "Dream Man".
My worstest one involved me and my family in Florida, in which my parent strangled me and I had to eat 4 disgusting-taste icecubes.
The earliest one I remember had a relative turning into a Snorlax.
And once I dreamed that Squidward and I were spies in a theatre.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum kay.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:33 pm 

Coach Z Fangirl wrote:
From when I was 12 to when I was 14, I had a constant bombardment of weird dreams. Like, every month or so, I'd go to bed and have a weird dream. Even created a little protest poem on the subject called "Dream Man".
My worstest one involved me and my family in Florida, in which my parent strangled me and I had to eat 4 disgusting-taste icecubes.
The earliest one I remember had a relative turning into a Snorlax.
And once I dreamed that Squidward and I were spies in a theatre.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum kay.

You should embrace your weird dreams, not hate them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 pm 

Potates wrote:
Einoo T. Spork wrote:
Well, he IS epic.

I'll do one if you want.

Sure, go ahead.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:07 pm 

I have a memorable, weird dream every other day. I cannot remember everything about last night's dream, though, since it was erased when I went to today's Nationals game.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:54 am 

A while ago I had a forum related dream. I was at some relative's house. It just so happened to be right across the street from some forumer's house. I know it was either Ace or Disk, because there was a lot of lacrosse* action going on there. So, I decided to walk over to the house, and it was a whole forum meetup, and we took pictures and stuff. I'm just trying to get them to load off of my dream database on to the computer. So none of that "pics or it didn't happen" crap.

*LACROSSE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:20 am 

Whenever I get into a game binge, I tend to have dreams related to the game... I've even tried to mine for minerals in my sleep and cursed my SCVs for being slow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:19 pm 

Heath Ledger as the Joker was walking down the street with a machine gun singing the songs from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:20 pm 

that better be in the movie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:30 pm 

I was watching Death Note for some reason and I thought it was the last episode and it wasn't, it was second to last, so my mom started teasing me and I woke up.

0.o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:11 pm 

The Noid wrote:
that better be in the movie

It was even Deep Roy's voice. That just makes it more epic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 pm 

Location: Trying to invent a door that leads to a different room every time you open it
Okay, I had this really odd dream. There are a couple of details I'm not sure if I remembered correctly, so I put down what I thought they were.

My alarm clock told me that if I played every track on Enya's Paint The Sky With Stars album within a certain amount of time (I forgot what it was, but it was less than the total running time of the album), two bonus tracks on it would become accessible. I tried that out by fast-forwarding through it. I figured my alarm clock would have told me I was cheating since it tends to happen that way whenever I do some sort of challenge in a dream. But it worked, and apparently, the "bonus tracks" were actually two separate CDs that appeared in my room out of thin air. I put one into my computer and somehow it loaded a Homestar Runner cartoon. There was no dialogue, and it seemed like it was going faster than most of the toons, but I remember seeing Homestar, Strong Bad, Coach Z, Homsar, and surprisingly, Enya, and the only actual scene I remember of it was Homestar and Enya on the stage from A Decemberween Pageant. The dream ended before the cartoon.

Now WHAT THE PRTSC WAS ON THE OTHER CD?! :-|

P.S. Feel free to make up a transcript for what that cartoon might be like WITH dialogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 pm 

I was in a Doctor Who (9th Doctor) episode. That's all I remember.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:16 am 

All my dreams are really long, I don't know why. Here's last night's:

So I was out in the middle of the bush somewhere with a bunch of people I didn't know, and somehow I knew it was a school event. After a while the people all got on horses, and I told one of them I didn't know how to ride a horse so he told me to get on the back of someone else's. I saw my old youth leader on a horse, and he let me get on the back of his. We then rode a different way to everyone else and had to duck beneath a low roof of a corridor while riding. The corridor had no walls so we could have rode back into the open, but we didn't. This corridor eventually led to a big open-air section under a higher roof, there were a couple of buildings around as well, which shared the same roof and there were a lot of kids in the distance. I got off the horse and talked to one of my old teachers from school, who was sitting on a park bench nearby. She told me not to litter and that I now had to go pick up all the litter in the area. I tried to tell her I wasn't littering but she wouldn't listen. After a very long part of the dream walking around in the corridor picking up litter, I filled a big garbage bag and decided that was enough. I walked back to the open area, but the teachers and kids were all gone. I then went into one of the buildings and saw it was a commercial kitchen. One of the workers there told me I had missed the start of the year 12 race, but I told her I didn't care because I have finished school. She then told me I could put the rubbish in a bin in there, then she gave me a slice of pizza, which was square for some reason. I held it, but didn't want to eat it until I had washed my hands. So I walked through the kitchen looking for a sink. There were hundreds of sinks there, but people were standing at all of them. I finally found a tap at the back that didn't have a sink underneath it, and I used it anyway. Then I ate my pizza and went to leave the kitchen.

From this point on it wasn't me any more, it was Homer Simpson. He walked towards the exit of the kitchen and then got into an argument with the head chef, who said he shouldn't have used the tap at the back of the room. The woman who had talked to me before then sighed and left the building. Homer got really angry at the head chef and they had a long argument. This ended with Homer deciding he would apply to work at the kitchen. The head chef stopped being angry and accepted him straight away. The woman then came back to find Homer doing her job, and the head chef said
"Oh, didn't I tell you, you got fired ten minutes ago." So she walked away. Through a montage of cooking scenes (yes, there was actually a montage in my dream) I saw Homer having fun being a cook, and all the kids he served loved his food, while the other cooks hated him. Then the montage was over, and Homer was finishing his work in the kitchen and asked the head chef If he could leave early. The head chef said that was fine, and Homer left. Then all the other cooks got really angry at him and they started plotting to kill him. A buzzer sounded and they all left the kitchen grumbling about how much they hated Homer. It was now night time.

Then I was in the dream again, and I knew they were going to kill him, but instead of Homer, they were going to kill my dad. So I ran from the kitchen to a car park (which was not there before, and there were also a lot of buildings around now, but it was still the middle of the bush) and I hid behind a small blue car, which in the dream was my family's car. Then my mum came and I tried to tell her that they were going to kill my dad, but she wouldn't listen and she left again. I was still hiding, and I overheard some gangs talking and a lot of them were asking who they should kill. Someone said it was a man in a blue jacket. I realised that I was wearing a black raincoat, that someone might have thought was blue, so I hid again. The gangs then started arguing over what shape hole they were going to put in him. Then I saw my parents standing around talking to some people and a few Simpsons characters. I ran out to warn them and this time they took me seriously, but it was too late. Three gang people walked over from the other side of the car park and one aimed a shotgun at my dad. None of the people there were very frightened, not even my dad. The gang guy told me to step out of the way, and I did. Then he stopped and said
"No, this guy wouldn't look good with a round hole in his chest, get me the square shotgun." One of the gang guys then ran off to get the square shotgun. I then noticed that Reverend Lovejoy was there and he was holding a pistol. I tried to whisper to him to shoot the gang people but he didn't understand me. After a while the man with the gun got bored of waiting for his square shotgun, so he tried to shoot my dad with the normal one. He missed and hit Reverend Lovejoy right in the chest. I dived and grabbed the pistol he had dropped and aimed it at the two gang people. I told them to go away or I'd shoot them. They got really scared but wouldn't go anywhere, so I shot into the air and they ran away.
My parents and I then got into the little blue car, and I saw that my brothers were already in the back seat. We immediately drove away, but somehow were the last to leave the car park. I looked out the back window and saw Lovejoy still lying dead in the car park. I asked my parents if we should call the cops, but my mum said
"Nah, the bears will take care of his body." I looked back and saw a giant bear come out of the bushes and go towards the body.
"They can smell blood you know." Then I tried to tell my mum that it was sharks that could smell blood, but I woke up.

Now wouldn't that be a great Simpsons episode? Maybe if the main character didn't keep changing into different people it could work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:38 am 

Well an Asian woman killed my mother. Then she started chasing me with a truck. Then I told my family I loved them while running somehow and then I realized it was a dream and I punched myself in the stomach in my dream then I jolted awake and fell on the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:37 am 

Ninti wrote:
Well an Asian woman killed my mother. Then she started chasing me with a truck. Then I told my family I loved them while running somehow and then I realized it was a dream and I punched myself in the stomach in my dream then I jolted awake and fell on the floor.

Out of all the things to do in a lucid dream...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:34 pm 

So I had a dream where Squidward saw this squid construction worker and got all gay for him.

I roffled in my dream, I swear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:54 pm 

I had a dream that THE DARK KNIGHT came out early and I was in a showing with some friends and we left for some reason. And then my cousins were up in this neighborhood I've never seen that I apparently live in and we were in the movie and The Joker was running around killing people and we were supposed to be his next victims so when we saw his van we ran behind some bushes and messed up the movie.

Then I woke up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next