Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weird dreams
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:09 pm 

Ryuk bought me a PS3 and I sold it on eBay. He got mad and burned the Death Note, killing everyone on the planet somehow.

The Joker Dream Man wrote:
And then my cousins were up in this neighborhood I've never seen that I apparently live in and we were in the movie and The Joker was running around killing people and we were supposed to be his next victims so when we saw his van we ran behind some bushes and messed up the movie.

That was rather the long sentence. And rather the awesome dream.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 am 

Location: They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
I had a dream where i was on a pirate ship and i had a voodoo doll that looked like a treecko.

Ok, enough monkey island and pokebinges for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 am 

Noid wrote:
Dream

I lol'd.

I had a dream where me and two friends got to meet the cast of the first season of All That. One of my friends said "I remember you used to say 'I am the king'" [or something like that], and then Keenan's all like 'Aw haill naw, I don't remember that!'

16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
Dream

I like.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm 

Location: At The Eastmost Peninsula in the toilet of my heart
I once had a dream that Putt-Putt was kidnapped by Lamborghinis with thick New York accents.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:04 pm 

SOMEONE needs to invent a dream recorder.

Capt, get on that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm 

I already patented one a few months back. Get with the times.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 pm 

So I had this dream last night. All I can remember is that I was some dignitary, like king or something, and there was this lady accused of murder or something, and we were sitting down to have a royal talk about it, with plenty of people waiting on me and stuff. And we were given some black drink that looked like grape juice. And then she started on some long story about the murder which consisted of people jumping in lakes...and then it went downhill from there.

BUT I WAS STILL A KING.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 pm 

Some detective came to my house asking for Mr. Samuel Leonardo Donovan, and I told him I didn't know anyone by that name. So, he did the only logical thing to do in that situation: he shot me in the leg, came into my house and started watching Batman Begins. He kept telling me to be quiet, because I was screaming in pain, so I did the only logical thing to do in that situation: get up and make tacos. He told me he didn't like tuna and shot me again. (Yes, I know tuna isn't in tacos) I died. [/cdiganon]

Then, I woke up and fell asleep again. I dreamed I was Sam in Sam & Max. It was a first-person-shooter, so I kept shooting random people (Including my cousin) and so everyone who wasn't a zombie jumped down a laundry chute with me and we blocked the other end with lemonade that turned into bricks. (What?) Then we started shooting each other and I woke up. Then I actually woke up. (That first one was part of the dream)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:59 am 

There was this creature made out of a swarm of nanobots, kind of like the smoke monster on Lost except I don't think that one's actually made out of nanobots. But this one was definitely a big black smoke thing, and it was called The Cloub. There were evacuation and safety procedures in place in case the Cloub ever came through your city, and it was very important to never, ever, breathe any part of its smoke in. But guess what, I did that. The nanobots entered my bloodstream and started repairing my body, making me stronger and faster... and able to fly somehow. Also, I didn't need to eat or sleep because the bots replaced all my natural bodily functions. I had this vague sense that they were evil and wanted to assimilate all humans or something, but I really didn't care because they had made me so awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:55 pm 

Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
So we were in what might have been the basement of an old spooky house, and we were looking for a mummy. Don't ask me who "we" is referring to - I knew exactly who they were in my dream, but they were just random people. Anyhow, it was all dusty, and we weren't finding anything. Suddenly, we lift up this thing one of us is sitting on, and out crawl these two maggots. We get confused, because there aren't supposed to be maggots down here. They start to crawl away, and they end up leading us to this crazy monster that's somehow made of maggots, but looks like a regular monster (it's just understood he's made of maggots). Anyway, he ends up being a vampire and he's trying to run around and kill/scare us, but we are completely apathetic about it, "because there's supposed to be a mummy down here, not a vampire". At this, the vampire apologizes for the confusion, and goes away. Then the mummy comes out of a wall or closet sarcophagus and then we're all scared and running around afraid for our lives. But then the dream changed, it was all fine, and we were all going "man, i'm glad that's over".

Moral of this story?

Never wrangle with the EA support team directly before bed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:50 pm 

Hey Ido, you were in my dream last night. You didn't do much, we were just kind of hanging out. And I don't know what you look like, so you were represented as Klavier Gavin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:45 pm 

I...just...had an amazing drea- wow... It involved some of you Forum users in real life; basically have it be a mix of Cloverfield and terrorist attacks. It felt so real, imitating the area I live in entirely.

When I decided to wake up from it, I was trembling. Teefee was right: the fuller your bladder, the more crazy your dreams.

Last edited by DS_Kid on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:48 pm 

That's absolutely true, tho once it reaches a certain point I just start getting public urination dreams. My brain's way too honest with itself for that "symbolism" stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 pm 

Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
Dark Grapefruit wrote:
Hey Ido, you were in my dream last night. You didn't do much, we were just kind of hanging out. And I don't know what you look like, so you were represented as Klavier Gavin.

Woah, that's potentially awesome? Or creepy. I'll go with the former ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:20 pm 

A young man shuffles about in a room, empty, excluding an MRI machine and several fellow shufflers. One by one, the others are forced into the MRI by a man and a woman and the controls.

"IT'S LOUD!" screams the first patient. Not a major malady, but the young man was beginning to get nervous. This feeling was escalated as the second "patient" spins around wildly and dies in the MRI. Still, he enters the machine.

It's almost as if the time in the MRI is wiped from the young man's mind. The most recent memory after that was sitting in a chair in a tiki themed patio, arguing about cloning with three exact copies of himself.

Well, one thing led to another, and the young man was running for dear life from his clones. He decided to head north.

The first landmark he comes across is an interesting baseball field. It is rectangular. Where the pitchers are pitching is flat, and the rest of the field is elevated up about 30 feet. It makes it quite difficult for the pitcher. Oddly enough, all of the young man’s 6th and 7th grade teachers are playing here.

Discreetly, he edges off the field.

Next is a quaint little beachside town. The young man decides to climb a tree. At the top of the tree he can see three other children at different intervals all along the tree. They are all wearing glo-in-the-dark necklaces. They cock their heads at the young man.

“Gosh, mister, where’s your glo-in-the-dark-necklace?”
The young man looks on, bewildered.
“I… I don’t have one.” The children gasp.
“Gee, mister, in all my ten years I only ever heard that twice,” replies one of the children.

Once the young man shimmied down the tree, he turned around. What he saw was star of such movies as “The Big Lebowski” and “Monster’s Inc.”, Steve Buscemi.

The actor, with an evil smirk upon his face, attempts to place a shackle on the young man’s foot. The young man jumps about trying to avoid the shackle.

Suddenly he stops. He turns to Steve. He crosses his arms in front of him, and begins to wear a smirk of his own. Somewhere, in the distance, someone is playing Smash Mouth’s “All Star.”

The young man begins to speak.

“Steve Buscemi”

“You’re
an All Star”

Last edited by sci-fi greg on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:19 pm 

I was in some kinda charity fun run from Nine Mile to Cherry Creek two mornings a week. The third morning I was shirtless, and kinda buff. After a few miles I stopped to rest in a building, the interior of which turned out to be the house I grew up in. So when I went back out I had to start the race all over, but after a while I was just "meh". And something else happened, but I forget now. Today's been OK so far. Right now I'm sitting here at home drinking a protein shake.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:28 pm 

So I was at school one day, just chaknow, hangin' out in the yard/playground/whatever.
I get to the far side of the whatever, when all of a sudden A MOUNTAIN LION comes running up out of nowhere. He crawls right up to me. He growls in my ear and I flinch away from him.
Then he bit me and I woke up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 pm 

Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
Dark Grapefruit wrote:

Woah, that's potentially awesome? Or creepy. I'll go with the former ;)

What's creepy, the part about hanging out with you or the part where you're a game character? Because I am a pretty creepy AA fangirl. :mrgreen:

sci-fi greg wrote:
Steve Buscemi

That's amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm 

So I had a dream last night that a squirrel was going to eat a rabbit, so I stepped in to try and prevent that. The squirrel instead attacked me instead. Somehow, the event was recorded and uploaded onto YouTube, and most of the comments were telling me that I shouldn't mess with the natural order of things. So, I tried to make up a good comeback for one, but then I had to go to school.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:03 pm 

ChickenLeg wrote:
So I had a dream last night that a squirrel was going to eat a rabbit
Both of those creatures are herbivores, you silly willy walnut head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:05 pm 

Dreams don't have to make sense. In fact, it's a rule that they CANNOT make sense.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 pm 

IantheGecko wrote:
In fact, it's a rule that they CANNOT make sense.

Wat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 pm 

Okay. So...

I was in this room in a house that I've never seen before, but I'm sitting there with a GameCube controller in my hands, watching a really long cutscene in a Zelda game. I don't remember any of the details, but I know that it took quite a while. I did manage to take control of Link, though, and he sort of looked like a cross between his Wind Waker and Twilight Princess versions, I can't really explain it. But anyway, I was playing as Link, and I saw a pirate ship sort of thing, so I climbed up onto it. There were several NPCs there, and I just ignored them. The pirate ship looked kind of like that ship in Golden Sun... You know, that one you sail in halfway through the game. I left the ship, and looked around the docks, and there was a passageway. I got Link into there, and at this point, the dream managed to turn itself from a GameCube game into a GBA game, as I was now playing Four Swords...except the other three Links (I was Green Link) could talk to me, as if they were other players, like voice-chat or something. There were a row of blocks in my way, and a switch on the other side. Red Link appeared and stepped on it, allowing me to pass. Then there was a locked door, and apparantly, my Link had a key, so I opened it for the rest of the Links. There was an NPC there, and one of the Links voice-chatted to me "That NPC will give you a level-2 sword if you lose yours". I decided to test this out, so I knowingly threw away my level-3 sword and tried it. Yay, a level-2 sword! "Hmm", I thought. "I wonder if that works with my ocarina?"... So I dropped my ocarina, talked to the NPC, but it didn't work, so I grabbed the ocarina back up. Then, the NPC challenged me to a Pokémon battle. Yes. So I looked away from the GBA screen to gather my Pokémon, which was done by putting stuffed toy Pokémon on a nearby table. I was thinking... "I need a team with both Fly and Surf..." I got a team ready... I can't remember what it included entirely, but it had a Gyarados, a Pichu, a Snorlax and a weird owl thing that wasn't even a Pokémon. I also thought, for some reason, that I needed at least one "Sega-created Pokémon". Yeah... I thought that some of the Pokémon were created by Sega in my dream. I think Sudowoodo was one of the "Sega-Pokémon"... And, a Helmasaur from Zelda was now a Pokémon. I remember thinking... "If the Helmasaurs are Pokémon, why aren't Tektites or Octoroks?" Well, whatever. The battle started, and my Gyarados managed to beat a water-type using Surf, somehow. it even said "It's not very effective"... Then my Pichu grew a level. Don't remember much else.

So first it was Wind Waker, then it was Four Swords, then it was Pokémon? ...I should play fewer games, now... :-|

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 pm 

DumDeDum wrote:
So first it was Wind Waker, then it was Four Swords, then it was Pokémon? ...I should play fewer games, now... :-|

No! You sould play MORE game. Think of the hilarious crossovers!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm 

gino wrote:
DumDeDum wrote:

DumDeDum should play tons of Brawl and Phoenix Wright.

WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING
"Let's-a go!" "OBJECTION!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 pm 

So last night, I had a dream where I received a phone call from the MLB saying that I had to be in Atlanta in 7 hours to umpire a Braves game. I wasn't given an umpire uniform when I got there, so I decided to just wear the Nationals hoodie that I was wearing as I left for Atlanta.

I was fined 30,000 dollars by Major League Baseball for showing favoritism towards one of the teams involved in the game, which could result in potentially questionable calls.

And the Braves won 16-68.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:42 pm 

AbuGrape45 wrote:
And the Braves won 16-68.

Either that's a sports newb move, or that was the actual, though nonsensical score in the dream.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 am 

Location: Trying to invent a door that leads to a different room every time you open it
gino wrote:

Try to mix in stuff that's not video games, too. That's how I got a Homestar Runner cartoon with Enya in it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:18 am 

16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
DumDeDum should play tons of Brawl and Phoenix Wright.

WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING
"Let's-a go!" "OBJECTION!"

Welcome to my dream life exactly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 am 

Location: They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
gino wrote:
DumDeDum wrote:

Like pokemon and monkey island, like me!
*see dream near the top of the page. oh, and i forgot to mention, in said dream i crashed into a cliff and some giant thing picked me up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next