Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weird dreams
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:51 am 

Acekirby wrote:
Ninti wrote:
Ahh yes I remember that episode.
Wilson was being all cool and was like "Oh, it looks like someone filed halfway through your cane while you were asleep".

Yeah, cause House kept like pulling pranks on him and eating his sandwiches.

Yeah, good episode. I can't remember what the patient was though, lol.

And to make this relevant: I had a lucid dream today. I knew it was a dream cause I looked at my hand, counted 5 fingers, and looked down again and had 6. It was cool.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:20 am 

The Noid wrote:
16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
The Noid wrote:
That was good up until we got to the part with the tea kettle.

That was actually in my dream.

It was the murder weapon.

Murder rape? Or just murder?

I stuck it into his large intestines during the operation, insuring a slow, painful death..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:11 am 

LEGAL DOUBLE POST
I had a dream in which Ramrod gave me mod powers because it was my birthday (June 19 isn't my birthday, it was just a dream). My user title was "Forumopolis headquarters, deleting somebody's account" and my location was "Birfday mod!".
Hilarity ensued.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:53 pm 

Location: At The Eastmost Peninsula in the toilet of my heart
Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was in some crazy "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" kinda situation. I was stuck on an airplane full of teenagers and the plane was the size of a walnut. We were stuck on a fried banana at the top of a two-story building and our parents were below in front of a house. My dad was attempting to walk me through an instruction book (Plane Piloting for Dummies) while the teenagers ran around the cockpit pressing buttons. We never got off the banana by the time I woke up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 pm 

I had a dream last night that was almost like an Action/Adventure RPG. I started by sailing on a wooden boat for a day with my family before landing on a nearby town that was almost colonial. Most of the buildings were made out of bright-colored wood or stone, and there was a marketplace right in the middle of it. Moving past it, I wound up in a watery cavern that had stone walls blocking many of my paths. I got out of the cavern, met up with a few faceless and nameless friends, then searched through a wooded area for an item that would allow me to plow down the walls.

Eventually, I found the item, and broke the stone walls. I then somehow ended up in an area that was a mix of the innards of a dark building and the cavern. From there, I don't remember what happened.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:19 pm 

16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
LEGAL DOUBLE POST
I had a dream in which Ramrod gave me mod powers because it was my birthday (June 19 isn't my birthday, it was just a dream). My user title was "Forumopolis headquarters, deleting somebody's account" and my location was "Birfday mod!".
Hilarity ensued.

Ramrod, it's been hours. Why haven't you given me that title?![/joking]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:57 pm 

I dreamed about the forum last night. I was planning on posting this as a "ha ha I'm such a pathetic nerd" moment, but now I post it as a warning. For you see, I dreamed that Stu came online, perma-banned Rusty, removed COLA's purple title, and permanently locked and deleted RT.

Gentlemen, we are through the looking glass.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:00 am 

DG, whatever you do, if you dream of a man blowing up, hide in the closet and stay away from any Mohinders.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:06 am 

But Mohinder is sexy D:
also I can't paint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:07 am 

Aw man, I only get boring dreams like accidentally summoning zombies in my basement by trying to call 000-0000.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:17 am 

'Round here that calls the cops.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:30 am 

I did not dream about rainbow titles.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:41 am 

She's no prophet! Burn her!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:24 am 

But the prophecy is almost complete! RT is locked, but not yet deleted. At page 1000 it will go nuclear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 am 

Ingiald wrote:
Aw man, I only get boring dreams like accidentally summoning zombies in my basement by trying to call 000-0000.
So, full story:

I was at my dad's house for some reason and decided to call somebody. For some reason I just dialed a bunch of zeroes, but stopped and started over before it registered it as a full number. Then, the phone gave me some cryptic message that my dream-self was able to interpret as "TOO LATE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!". Then the door to the basement, which is kept locked at all times, started shaking. My little brother went to see what it was, but I stopped him, saying "No, man. They're zombies. They don't exist. If you just ignore them they'll disappear."

Then I woke up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:00 am 

Dark Grapefruit wrote:
I did not dream about rainbow titles.

I read that as something Roman would say.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:07 pm 

I had a dream that Disk was talking about some weird Beatles song with "beautiful lyrics' that had a title with the word "French" in it. And then I went downtown to see a new David Bowie movie when Godzilla came on then Godzilla showed up nearby running on the roof of a building. We went to the moves anyways.

And then I panicked because I didn't know how to do my tech project and I woke up and thought I really had a Tech project when I haven't had Tech since January and school's over anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm 

RT got purged in my dream. From page 999 post 27 to page 99 post 4.

Yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:04 pm 

The Noid wrote:
I had a dream that Disk was talking about some weird Beatles song with "beautiful lyrics' that had a title with the word "French" in it.
Hmm...this reminds me that nobody made a Beatles reference last night. I was expecting either "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" or "I Am The Walrus". >: (

At the moment, I cannot remember my dreams from last night. They will probably pop into my mind later today.

EDIT: It was a dream about being in my high school with one of the girls that I liked. The cafeteria got closed down for reasons unknown, so everyone was moved to the gym to eat. Nothing really exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 pm 

Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
In the middle of today, I remembered part of a dream that i had.

I remember nothing about it, save that I was in the middle a stage in a packed auditorium/stage, where I did the Hulk Hogan salute.

Nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:55 pm 

One of my weirdest dreams happened last night. It's amazing what sleep deprivation can do:

I was in a big house, and a contestant on "The Next Food Network Star". Yet there were no cameras. The challenge in this dream was to make something with mangoes as the main ingredient. I scrambled trying to figure out something to make until I settled on a mango-margarita. A mango-rita, if you will. But that's a drink, not a food, I thought. So I ran downstairs in hopes that no one would see me. A few hours passed, and I managed to skip the judging ceremony. I went back upstairs trying not to get noticed by Bobby Flay.

That "night" I felt horrible. I had only gotten onto the show because I had completely lied and faked my way in by saying I could cook. I sucked. So I decided to tell Bobby himself that I was quitting. Luckily for me, he wasn't there anymore, but someone else from the network was. I packed all my stuff and told the network person, a young-looking Asian woman, why I was leaving, and she said "OK, I'll tell him." I walked outside and started heading home.

Although it was supposed to be "night", the sky looked as if it were 6 or 7 in the morning. I walked down a street which, in the dream-world, was one block north of a big through-street by which I could take the bus home. I ended up getting a ride from someone, maybe one of my parents.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm 

I had a dream where I was allowed to stay home from school for the rest of the year (which was just 4 days, including today) and when I woke up I was all excited, but then I remembered it was a dream and I got really sad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 pm 

I remembered two of my dreams from last night.

One involved our new dog, Diesel, breaking off of his leash while I was taking him for a walk. He ran straight towards the main road at the end of my driveway. I attempted to scream to stop him, but I couldn't. I awoke right afterward, a faint hum of a scream coming out of my mouth.

Another one of my dreams involved somebody trying to rob our house late at night. I have a hard time remembering this dream, but I do remember my brother being crouched by the front door of my house with my step dad's pump-action rifle.

That's one thing that I hate about dreams: for a moment, normally right when you wake up and your eyes aren't entirely open yet, you can remember most, if not all, of your main dreams. However, once you fully open your eyes and are somewhat awake, they start to fade away, sometimes only being remembered at the oddest of moments. After awhile, you may be able to think of fragments of the dream, but nothing else, which leads you to the question of if you even had that dream at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 pm 

How do you have more than one dream? it's impossible for me to fall back asleep.

Unless you mean two dreams in the same sleep session. I consider those one dream, it's just some weird sketch comedy show or something where it's not connected.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 pm 

The Noid wrote:
Unless you mean two dreams in the same sleep session.
DS_Kid wrote:
I awoke right afterward...

And I like to dream, so I fall right back asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 pm 

Oh.

I like to dream too but I can't do that. Well, sometimes I can if it's late enough and I only slept for like an hour.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:34 pm 

Location: On your couch chillin' with your girlfriend, watching Bottle Rocket and laughing 'till the very end.
So I actually had a dream I can remember last night, which is a first in like, months. Wasn't anything special, wasn't even that weird. I just dreamt that I jumped on my old BMX and bombed around my old neighbour doing tricks I would never be able to do. I got some sick air and everything.

... I enjoyed that dream.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:58 am 

So I spent most of last night lashed to a table, face up, with my head in a vice. I couldn't move at all. The people said they were going to do science on me. Fun times.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:00 am 

Dark Grapefruit wrote:
So I spent most of last night lashed to a table, face up, with my head in a vice. I couldn't move at all. The people said they were going to do science on me. Fun times.

I did the exact opposite, I was dancing around on my bed singing. I never ended up remembering whatever dream it was.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am 

So apparently this club I had joined at school was some kind of ancient conspiracy that was about to take over the world. My English teacher, who was running the thing, said that tonight they would kill a few people and appoint a figurehead, and they had chosen me to be the figurehead. He said all I had to do was sign some contract, which was for some reason typed up on a pink Sticky Note. He told me that in the event that I refused they knew where I lived and had nothing against killing me and my whole family. I responded by eating the "contract" and calling my teacher something I probably shouldn't say here. The meeting adjourned as it normally would, and my teacher told everyone there'd be another meeting at some other school in some other town at 7 that same night. I went home and told my dad we were all going to die and that I was going to the meeting anyway. I drove over and ended up getting there 45 minutes early, and there was no one there. Then I woke up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next