Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 am 

Hey hey hey everyone
Allow myself to introduce myself.. My name is Tom, and I'm a 23 year old computer tech from Charleston, SC. I currently am addicted to Modest Mouse, Anime, Rock Band, video games in general, computer repair, HDTV, so on and so forth....My favorite sbemail has to be "Theme Park" but I honestly cherish all of them :mrgreen: so if anyone wants to say hey just drop me a msg :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm 

Haldo, everypeoples! I'm pkmndaisuki (or pkmn for short, which is pronounced like it's spelled). I love H*R, Legend of Zelda, and I'm a pretty big fan of Pokemon (hence my username)

The first time I encountered the site was when an old friend of mine showed me the sbemails dragon and japanese cartoon around the time the latter came out. I've been a huge fan ever since! My absolute favorite sbemail is virus just because of the strangeness of it all.

I'm a pretty avid sketcher and have even come up with my own ideas for halloween costumes for the characters in Free Country, USA. As soon as my scanner and I start seeing eye to eye, I'll see if I can post a few!

Talk atcha later!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 am 

Hey, I'm Tsuzyoko. I've been a H*R fan since summer 2008.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 pm 

I'm new here, long time reader (of the wiki), first time poster.

I've got a film review website, I won't spam the board, but it is in my profile if anyone is interested.

:cheat:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 am 

Hello everybody! I'm Waddle Dee, just a regular H*R fan since Baddest of the Bands. I watched the gameplay trailers on the Nintendo Channel & thought they were pretty cool, so I looked up the website & I got hooked. I sometimes pull a H*R inside joke here & there in my comics & school work (I doodle Dangeresque Too on my papers sometimes).

:sm:: I JUST FARTED!
:cheat:: (annoyed The Cheat noises)
:homsar:: I'm a garment for a robot.

And so, the battle between :senor: & :homsar: rages on...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 am 

Hello there, I be Mr.Diskette, (or Monsieur Disquette for any french out there), named for my love of old technology.
I was introduced to H*R in 2004, then again in '06, but I just got into it in late 2007.
Three people in my town barely even know of it, so it's good to talk to other actual fans.
I've already posted some topics and posts and thought I outta post here too.
Seeya Around :cheatgrin:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:36 am 

Hi. I'm Cheesius. I've been hanging out on the wiki, for, like, ever, and occasionally making an edit when it needed it (or, apparently according to mods, when it occasionally didn't need it, and therefore my additions were baleeted), but never got around to registering for the forums until hremail62 came out, and I thought "now THERE'S something people will be discussing."

I discovered Homestar Runner literally the weekend that the old homestarrunner.net site went down - I found the toons, spent an entire night watching pretty much everything on the site, then went looking for a forum, and discovered that I was about 12 hours too late for that one. Doh!

I was once a pretty active member of Independent Homestar forums (name: Doctor Cheesius) until that site went down, and although I tried another forum after that, the userbase of the one I'd been with for so long had scattered, and starting over from scratch really didn't appeal to me.

So after a many-years hiatus, I decided to go ahead and join this one. So hi!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 pm 

'Lo there. I've been lurking around the wiki for a while, and I decided I should check out the forum too. So...hi! =3

Uh...

If you'd like to know how I came across Homestarrunner.com, a fellow on an old forum I used to frequent had, for his avatar, a picture of The Cheat dressed as Toad in "Halloween Potion-ma-Jig". Curious, I asked what it was, and he said, "It's The Cheat," and gave a link to the site. Being a fan of surreal comedy, my brother and I were hooked instantly.

About me...well, I enjoy playing video games, watching anime and writing; I hope to pursue a career in writing someday. I also like drawing, though I rarely draw characters from the Homestar mythos. I was going to use my usual moniker, "The Groovey One", as my username, but I noticed one of the users here already goes by "GrooveyDudette". So, deciding not to steal their thunder, I decided to use a more Homestar-flavoure name - in this case, "The Cowboy One", referring to my aformentioned nickname, the fact that I like gunslinger characters and my liking of both Crack Stuntman and Gunhaver. And pretty much all the other Cheat Commandoes. Yeah.

...Witty in-joke?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:30 am 

Hey all, I'm Mick Bynes from New York. I've been a Homestar Runner fan since early 2002. It is the best webtoon I've come across, highly original and hilarious. Anything else? Well just PM me if you wanna know more about me and ask for my AIM screen name if you want.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:04 pm 

Hello everybody! I am Jasobeam! The name is from the Bible =P
My favourite characters are PomPom, Bubs, The Cheat and the Poopsmith.
I am from Europe, by the way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:12 am 

I is homsarMAN 42 My name comes from the the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything and the the fact that DaAa! I was raised by a cup of coffee. My favourite characters are bubs,homestar and homsar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:24 pm 

yeah. I'm PAK215 (obviously). I began watching homestarrunner.com after I played SBCG4AP. The following characters appeal most to me :homsar: :sb: :hr: :pom: :kot: :bubs: :coachz: :senor: :trogdor: :cheat: . I like ketchup. I'll say more things later (or not).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:40 pm 

H---i, um.... Immm FOOOOOOOMARITOOOOOOOO and :eekdance: uuuhhhh bye now, see?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:29 pm 

Hi I'm minimaster58 I love Homestar Runner I've watched it for quite some years now. The first cartoon I saw was a Teen Girl Squad episode. I was going to call myself biscuitdoughhandsman but that would take forever to type. See you on the forums! :sb:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm 

:homsar:

Hey everyone! I'm Crudelydrawncupcake

And I'm pretty sure you can tell Homsar's my favorite character from Homestarrunner.com

And um

Well

Yeah

Nice to meet ya'll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 pm 

Hewo! I'm Homestarshie! My name comes from a clever jumble me and my buddy came up with. I'm a big Trogdor and Homestar fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm 

Hi! I'm Anthony from the mystical land of the UK! I think Strong Sad should be in the cartoons more often. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Mission accomplished! Oh, wait, this isn't a cartoon. :sad:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm 

:senor: Why, hello there, Bridget.
I'm lookin' prooty hot, apparantly.

Anyway, my name's James. I use H*R Wiki a lot, so I thought I'd join....Yeah....

Fear the TSoND!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:35 pm 

Hey, my names Teddy. No it's not short for anything. I've been a really big fan of H*R since march last year. I found out about it when a friend on IGN gave a link to spring cleaning. It was hilarious! And it's still my all time favourite.
So now whenever I go on my computer, I bring up the website, click random, and just listen to random toons as I do my business.
I want to be a lot of things when I'm older, so I shan't post them here, but I'm a pretty good writer.

Well, I tell ya, Sickle Cell, when it comes to the ladies, you gotta turn and run the other way, like you're facin' the defense of the Sheboygan Booteaters! Dames is trouble! T-R-U-double-E-Bubble! Hut one, hut two, and a hike!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm 

You.
I've been a fan of this website a long time.
Glad to join.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 am 

Hello!

My name is Vegard. I am a Homestar Runner nerd. BIG TIME.
:sb: Like, your hot single Mom is going to want to date my Homestar Runner nerdiness.
:hr: Uuuuum, what else?
I cannot really say I am a forum type guy. But I practically live at the Wiki, and inspired by my fellow wikinauts over there, I decided to give it a shot ^^

:marzi: Yay! Good for you.

"Phew! Thought I was a pregnant woman for a second there!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 pm 

I've used the Wiki for a long time, but never signed up. After seeing "4 Gregs" I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use a not totally ripped off at all user name and join in. I'm a forum lurker, so you might not see much out of me until I warm up to the community a little more.
(And yes I do use Linux, :p)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am 

Hey, I forgot my opening, so here it is, nearly a month late:
Well, I've seen this forum go by for 3 years, so here I am. :

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:56 pm 

Haldo! I'm Joanna!
I've been watching and enjoying Homestar and the gang since July '04, when my friend Elliot decided to show me "some cool internet cartoon". I'm currently a freshie in art college and I love drawing little Homestar Runner doodles in the margins of my Art History notes. :-D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:20 am 

Hey all! I'm Ki-lilling Machine! I learned about Homestar Runner when SBCG4AP came out on WiiWare. The advertisements and the "You Can't Handle My Style" song convinced me to check out homestarrunner.com. I figured I'd look at the site before wasting ten bucks on the game. I've been hooked ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 pm 

So, hey. I'm SenorSterrance, and this is my intro!
I've been a fan of the series for like, 3 years this June, and I've been lurking on the Wiki for a while now not really doing anything, and decided to sign up around the beginning of Feburary, and then joined here. My favourite characters are Homestar and Bubs. And maybe Stinkoman. So, you might see me around sometimes, probably not making a really stupid one liner.
By the way, you can see me on the Wiki by the same name.
Peace out, all my dog food gangsters!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 am 

Hi all....name is Chris R, 37 from New York City. My son (not 'lil Homsar, my real 11 yo) and I are big fans of homestarrunner.com, I think he owns 1 of every piece of merchandise they sell. Can't believe my brother turned me onto this thing 7 years ago....when it was a big hit on college campuses.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:29 pm 

most of you have probably noticed me, I joined a few months ago... Well anyway I'm Pom Bad. My name was after the main character... Strong Bad, and my favorite, Pom Pom!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:07 pm 

Hello, I'm calhobbes, huge fan of homestar, so much so that I'm currently doing a technical writing project on the website.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm 

Hi my name is homsarrulez. as you can tell i like :homsar: because he is one of the cuetest of them all. my favorite characters are :homsar:, :pom: and :marzi:. :mrgreen:

call me agent H or agent P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next