Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:29 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Father beats child's molester
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:33 am
Posts: 1661
Location: About 260 miles northeast of Stu's backyard.
A Utah man finds his 3 year-old daughter naked in her room at night with a man hiding behind the door.

Quote:
He said the mother went to the bathroom to check on the girl and found the door was shut and locked.

"She tries it for a few minutes and finally the door is unlocked. She goes in and sees her daughter is completely naked. She looks in the mirror and sees a man hiding behind the door and she screams," Harding said.


The father came running and did what any dad would do... beat the living crap out of the guy.

Here's the guy's mugshot:

Image

And here's a link.

BTW, the perp is an illegal immigrant.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Father beats child's molester
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:10 am
Posts: 14278
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Well the perp got what he had coming to him.

lahimatoa wrote:
BTW, the perp is an illegal immigrant.
And your point is?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:33 am
Posts: 1661
Location: About 260 miles northeast of Stu's backyard.
Quote:
And your point is?


That all illegal immigrants are criminals.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 1698
Location: Falling off a cliff. Please send help.
lahimatoa wrote:
Quote:
And your point is?


That all illegal immigrants are criminals.

The fact that he is an illegal immigrant is completely irrelevant to him molesting that girl.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:10 am
Posts: 14278
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
lahimatoa wrote:
Quote:
And your point is?


That all illegal immigrants are criminals.
They are all border jumpers, yes, but to surmise that all illegal immgrints are on the same level as child molesters is pure bigotry.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:33 am
Posts: 1661
Location: About 260 miles northeast of Stu's backyard.
Quote:
The fact that he is an illegal immigrant is completely irrelevant to him molesting that girl.


I don't know that he's an illegal immigrant is entirely irrelevant.... but if you're trying to say that being an illegal doesn't increase your chances of being a child molester, then I agree.

Quote:
They are all border jumpers, yes, but to surmise that all illegal immgrints are on the same level as child molesters is pure bigotry.


I agree.

I didn't surmise anything.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:50 pm
Posts: 4431
Location: Remember Strawberries, guys?
For some strange reason, this article gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, perhaps it is the fact that some nasty sicko got what he deserves. And the fact that there is one less perv out there. :)


Last edited by Chekt on Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:23 pm 
lahimatoa wrote:
Quote:
And your point is?


That all illegal immigrants are criminals.

WATCH OUT, THOSE ILLEGALS ARE GOING TO RAPE YOUR CHILDREN!!!
:rolleyes:

Anyways, that perv got owned.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 1698
Location: Falling off a cliff. Please send help.
alberto wrote:
lahimatoa wrote:
Quote:
And your point is?


That all illegal immigrants are criminals.

WATCH OUT, THOSE ILLEGALS ARE GOING TO RAPE YOUR CHILDREN!!!
:rolleyes:

Chill out, that's not what he meant. He just meant that they comitted a crime by immigrating illegally.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:34 pm 
Exhibit A wrote:
Chill out, that's not what he meant. He just meant that they comitted a crime by immigrating illegally.

And that has to do with that guy molesting a child, how?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:33 am
Posts: 1661
Location: About 260 miles northeast of Stu's backyard.
Quote:
And that has to do with that guy molesting a child, how?


Because we have enough perverts who are American... we don't need them coming across the border illegally, too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:33 am
Posts: 14288
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
OK, let's get away from the fact that he's an illegal immigrant, ok? Just because he is doesn't mean anything to this story.


Frankly though, he got what he deserved. I'd do the same thing to that guy if I was the father.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
But is revenge really necessary?
Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the whole world would soon be blind and toothless.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:33 am
Posts: 1661
Location: About 260 miles northeast of Stu's backyard.
Come back when you have a daughter, Ian.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:33 am
Posts: 14288
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
IantheGecko wrote:
But is revenge really necessary?
Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the whole world would soon be blind and toothless.
While I admit that it might not be right, could you tell me if you were in the same shoes as the father you wouldn't do that as well?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
OK, so I would do it, too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:07 pm
Posts: 890
Location: Royse City, TX
IantheGecko wrote:
But is revenge really necessary?
Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the whole world would soon be blind and toothless.

This isn't an eye for an eye, though. It's not like the dad went out and molested they other guy's daughter.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:17 pm
Posts: 1670
Location: Texas, U.S.A.
This does bring up an interesting point that I've heard discussed before in other places: For those of us that believe in some form of Karmic Retribution (a.k.a. the universe giving this guy what's coming to him), should we feel dismayed when we are the medium that delivers such retribution? Many of us have been socialized to believe that "justice" should come in the form of our legal judicial system, and that to "take the law into our own hands" isn't really the best way to settle the score, so we might feel guilty if we did. We might even feel further guilt at the gratification of getting even...but what if you look at it on a grander, more universal scale, that the guy just got what was coming to him? Should you feel as guilty then?

_________________
The meaning of life is 'bucket.'

FOR PONY!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:29 pm
Posts: 75
Location: ...Home
Well, I'm very glad he's locked up, and my sister is safe, For NOW!...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:25 pm
Posts: 2439
Location: Empire of Sparkletania
So, it's just a chid molester, this happens all the time, sadly. Why'd you even make a thread out of this, I'm sure that this has happened before.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Because the molester is an illegal, and the father fought back.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:25 pm
Posts: 2439
Location: Empire of Sparkletania
IantheGecko wrote:
Because the molester is an illegal, and the father fought back.
So? I'm sure that a father has found his child molested and beat up the child molester before.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Well it must happen seldom enough that it's in the news.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Posts: 56
You know, I would have done the same thing. It's wrong, of course, but our instincts to protect our young would ensure someone gets they arse kicked.

And Lahi's illegal immigrant comments mean that he would be perfect to be the Minister for Immigration here in Australia. I suggest he apply immediately.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:58 am
Posts: 3489
Location: Anywhere but here.
Now, if I was the father...mother...parental unit, I totally woulda done the same. Anything to protect my (hypothetical) children, y'know?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:01 am
Posts: 6245
Shippinator Mandy wrote:
Now, if I was the father...mother...parental unit, I totally woulda done the same. Anything to protect my (hypothetical) children, y'know?


I would've done the same, also, but beating the crap out of someone who previously molested your child doesn't really protect your child. It punishes the person for harming your child, yes, but that's different from actually protecting your child.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:26 am 
Offline
Pizza Pizza
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 10451
Location: probably the penalty box
Ju Ju Master wrote:
Shippinator Mandy wrote:
Now, if I was the father...mother...parental unit, I totally woulda done the same. Anything to protect my (hypothetical) children, y'know?


I would've done the same, also, but beating the crap out of someone who previously molested your child doesn't really protect your child. It punishes the person for harming your child, yes, but that's different from actually protecting your child.


It does send a pretty powerful message to anyone else who would try to molest your child, though.

_________________
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 2049
Location: Standing on Watterson's front lawn
StrongRad wrote:
It does send a pretty powerful message to anyone else who would try to molest your child, though.


Molesters probably aren't thinking "hmm.. I wonder how many other molesters the kid's parents have beat up" before they go after some kid... Good thing he's illegal, tho, or he'd probably try to sue the father for painting his face purple.

Child molestation is illegal because it's immoral and harmful to a child psychologically. Immigration without the government's approval is illegal for economic reasons, not moral ones. There's probably the same percent of child molesters in illegal immigrants as any other group. That means because of all the illegals here who are NOT molesters, the chances of someone getting molested is exactly the same with or without them here.

_________________
ATTN: LOWER BOARD USERS HAVE MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM. COME JOIN THE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:25 pm
Posts: 2439
Location: Empire of Sparkletania
Inverse Tiger wrote:
...he'd probably try to sue the father for painting his face purple.
I'm pretty sure the case would go nowhere because he was defending the child.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 2049
Location: Standing on Watterson's front lawn
Mr. Sparkle wrote:
I'm pretty sure the case would go nowhere because he was defending the child.


Don't be too sure. People have won lawsuits for tripping over something when they'd broken into someone's house to rob it. Someone could claim the father used "excessive force" and at least drag the case through the system for years, not letting this ugly situation go away for the parents. It happens.

EDIT: Bottom of the Page Sulk? :-( :(( :-S

_________________
ATTN: LOWER BOARD USERS HAVE MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM. COME JOIN THE FUN!


Last edited by Inverse Tiger on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group