Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I just want some information on this...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:20 am 

I would like to know JUST the anti-gay-marriage side's reasons of why this shouldn't be. I fully understand that there is another Gay Marriage thread out there, but I think that this is different enough to stay un-locked. The reason I want to know this is the fact that all of the reasons I've heard on the media are just stupid, and I would like to know the public's reasons. I, for one, am for gay marriage since this is supposed to be a free country, and was meant to be from the day of General Washington.

So please, just post some reasons here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:20 am 

Actually, I've been meaning to propose that my little tangent on the other gay marriage thread be split off, since I unintentionally threadjacked the discussion away from the issue of marriage and toward the issue of religion. (On the other hand, I feel I more or less got a lock on the original topic, which was whether or not it should be legal in the United States.)

This thread convinces me that it probably should be split up.

- Kef

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]