Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:04 pm 

I love the sbemails, I think TBC should never stop making them. I also think that more toons are needed with the other characters, strong bad himself needs to take a break, I love seeing him but we need the other characters to make solo apperences, or to appear without SB. Bubs & Coach Z are good together, along with Z-man and Marzipan. Homestar, being the namesake and original inspiration, needs to be shown alot more too.

As for the concept based v. story based, I could take either, story based has a better record of gem-creation (Caffine, Army), but concept based has produced some very good ones (Candy product, Death metal). So thats my 2cents.
EDIT: TOTPD!!!

Last edited by netzen on Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:21 pm 

Tired of SBEmails???????

No. No. Never. No. Nuh-uh. NEVER. NEVERRRRR.

I personally think that they are getting better. Sure, the latest one (redesign) isn't the best I've seen, but I think the more recent ones are better than the older ones. And they're getting longer, which is another good point. And besides, just last week I bought the whole Strong Bad overkill set.

But I do agree, there needs to be more appearances of the other characters. Even Strong Bad can't be funny just on his own (Oh my gosh!! Accursed words!!)

Anyway, if I ever start getting tired of SBEmails, please shoot me in the head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:40 pm 

What I'd like to see is a phone number you can call to leave messages on Marzipan's Answering Machine. That would be SO funny, to hear people prank call Marzipan other than Strong Bad. This would also keep user interaction going when there's a break from SBEmails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:08 pm 

YES. YES. YES.

Awesome idea!

As for Sbemails, Homestar should definatly star in more.

Army, he was the main focus, no? Was that not a gem? Homestar is the star, and way funnier than Strong Bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm 

Dude, do you know how many e-mails Strong Bad's address must get a day? If Los Hermanos Chaps posted a phone number where the fans could get at it, the phone lines would be tied up more often than that chick from "The Perils of Pauline".

Anyway, I don't think Strong Bad E-mails are getting stale just yet. Though they will run out of ideas eventually, I'm not sure what could replace them.