Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:56 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Wait...this isn't Stupid Command!

<Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:01 am
Posts: 6245
It's a mind-reading melon baller. You try to jump over it, but it uses super martial melon baller arts to throw you all the way to Wisconsin

You sit and wonder "What the gabs just happened?"

>Dance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Aren't you supposed to just say Jump, Fight, or Talk?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You ask that question with Knuckles saying," You can do other stuff,too."

>Talk to Jinzo after Knuckles escorts you for 5,000 miles longer.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
[No, you're only supposed to post "Jump", "Fight", or "Talk". The next person says what you jumped over, fought, or talked to.]

<Talk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You talked to Knuckles he escorts you on for the rest of the game.
<Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Smooth move. It was The Smiling Assassin. KNIFE'd!

<Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
Jumping on top of the Smiling Assassin was not a good idea. KNIFE'D. Knuckles keeps taking you to that hallway again.

>Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
It was a pillow. Lucky you. You pwned that thing.

<Talk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You're talkin' to Knuckles. Gee, he's there for the rest of the game.
<Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
[Dude, try to be more random in this game.]

Lucky you! It was a pit that fell to the Cave of Bannination.

<Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:48 pm
Posts: 2003
Location: Trapped inside a cage. It isn't even locked, but I'm an idiot.
It was your report card. You get an F and a papercut. Ouch.

>Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
A hurdle. Hooray.

<Talk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You talk to Jinzo in Stu's backyard.

<Fight.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Bad idea. Mr. Pacman sends a stream of 8-bit laz0rness from his keytar into your chest.

<Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
I jump on a Chaos Emerald, as you jump on nasty spikes.

>fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
[READ THE RULES! You're supposed to post what I jumped over.]

No one messes with Scissor Man! You get hacked up good.

>Talk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You're talking to Dingodile. He flames you after hearing you taunt.
>Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:01 am
Posts: 6245
It was Joe. You try to fight him, but he stops you with song.

"Yo yo yo.
My name is Joe
I got my hat on backwards
And my pants down low!"

You're slightly disturbed

>Chew chew chew!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You're chewing on The Death Egg. All your teeth fall out. Knuckles kicks you in the jumk.

<Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
It's a giant spider! ARACHNID'd!

<Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:06 am
Posts: 3040
Location: In Stu
It was the format of and answer. Some people have been doing a pretty good job of doing that.

>Help

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
Knuckles asks what help you need.

>Talk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Stephne Hawking bores you with his synthesized voice.

>Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
Why does Knuckles end up here? You get punched in the junk by Knuckles.

>Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
[Try some other characters. The Sonic fandom stuff is getting old quickly.]

It's a killer glass of cranberry juice! Your sword is no match for its deathly tartness.

<Jump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
You jumped on Jinzo, who sends you flying.
>Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Never fight a lamp. You get zappz0red beyond all comprehension.

>Talk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2588
Location: An underground fortress in Stu's backyard
Talking to a kerrek wasn't a good idea. You dead.
>Fight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:06 am
Posts: 3040
Location: In Stu
(Clan, just so you know you're supposed to say "it was a *blank*. *funny stuff*)


It was a gorilla. You win somehow.

>Hop

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group