Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:24 pm 

MagicHero wrote:
Hmm. I was thinking of a game along the lines of Strong Sad's Tai Chi or Stinkoman's future adventure. Maybe Strong Sad's tai chi would be like Dancin' Bubs. And Stinkoman's future adventure could parody the Megaman series. What do you think of those ideas?

Aww man! I always wanted to predict something like that though i guess I probably would have thought a stinkoman game would have a mega man theme. You're from the future aren't you? You think you can just go back in time and tell people about stuff before they happen, Huh? Well, cool can you tell how cool Sacred Stones is then.
From a fellow Fire Emblem fan
Edit: TOTPD :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:42 pm 

What about a Cheat Commandos FPS that played like Halo? That would rule! :trogdor:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:48 pm 

BlindJustice15 wrote:
What about a Cheat Commandos FPS that played like Halo? That would rule! :trogdor:

Yes! Awesome! I would play that!

"Buy all our warthogs and sentinal beams!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:41 pm 

Ekul wrote:
BlindJustice15 wrote:

Yes! Awesome! I would play that!

"Buy all our warthogs and sentinal beams!"

Oh, man. That would be so awesome.
"Master Cief's been spotted at a local grocery store on double coupon day!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:43 pm 

I was thinking maybe a Thnikaman game, where you do everyday tasks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:49 am 

i could see them doing a C commando game..they should make an adventure game across Homestarrunner.com itself...like going along the multiple pages...Something like that...Or one of those "program 3 moves for you fighter" and then they fight some rounds against other HR characters..that'd be great, what with all the attacks and moves BC could pull off...That's a good idea...i deserve some star confetti.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:33 pm 

I don't see a FPS working out on H*R. They would either have to make it 2D or make it like one of those arcade games with those guns Blue laser minions would come out and you'd have to shoot them, but don't shoot the civilians. Another problem is only gunhaver has a gun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:45 pm 

Black Metal wrote:
I don't see a FPS working out on H*R. They would either have to make it 2D or make it like one of those arcade games with those guns Blue laser minions would come out and you'd have to shoot them, but don't shoot the civilians. Another problem is only gunhaver has a gun.

Actually, we've seen Fight gar with a gun...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:08 pm 

Oh yeah I remeber that now. I really think it would have to be 2D though. The rest of the characters would have to be in 2D to attack because the closest thing one of them has to a gun is a justice rocket backpack rocket rocket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:43 pm 

I think a game envolving the Dawn of War storyline would be good.Or mabye JEDI-HOMESTAR!!!Image

What idiot thought the idea of putting the hole on the BUTT of them?Take a look one day!Notice those holes on top?Well thats where the Salt come out right?Well if you put the opening on butt guess what!When you go to fill them it is is going to spill and make a freaking mess all over myfloor!-Didy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:44 pm 

How about a Dangeresque beat-em' up type game(Like Battletoads). You could play as Dangeresque or Dangeresque Too and you could unlock Renoldo. Enemys would be a bunch of Strong Sad clones with various bags on their heads. You could also pick up various weapons like a nunchuck gun to use on your enemies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:11 pm 

Location: In my house with my two kids, Bulldozer and topofsm.
What about a Reesy Cup milkshake? That would be a good weapon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:27 am 

Frotzer. I don't think 3-D games would work well on the site. The files would be huge and hard to make. Wait maybe they could make projection 3-D. OF course! Dangeresque 3 wouldn't be a movie it would be a game. There would be a 3D and non 3D version for those of you without a pair of glasses (all you have to do is pocket one after the imax).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:23 am 

Frostier was talking about having a mod for an existing computer game, like Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Anydangway, I was thinking of having a SimCity spoof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:26 am 

They should do a Homestar version of Donkey Kong. You'd play as Homestar, and you'd have to rescue Marzipan from Strong Bad or something. That would be great. And instead of barrels, you'd have to jump over Swiss Cake Rolls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:35 am 

I think it'd be a good idea for a Dangeresqu game(Jman), cause the idea of Dangeresque really isn't that advertised, it's only in the emails..unlike everything else, trogdor, stinkoman, Dangeresque only comes a few times in just the emails...The should make an adventure type game..with multiple levels, with or without dangeresque(2, too?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:56 pm 

A Cheat Commandos game would rule, but it'd also be another sidescroller, and Flash + sidescrolling = teh suck. I can't see TBC doing a Newgrounds-style pseudo-FPS, if only because there are so many of them out there and they like to be different.

I'd like to see a Bubs' Concession Stand sim where you sell lunch specials and melonade while preventing SB/Cheat thievery to defeat your business rival Senor Cardgage. . . Given the classic 80s theme (everyone who ever took a computer class on the Apple II played Lemonade Stand), I'm surprised they haven't done it already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:55 pm 

It wouldn't necessarily have to be side scrolling. It could be a thrn based strategy game like Worms. Or maybe a 2D version of Mercenaries with CC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:13 pm 

They should make another game like peasants quest but with the homestar charectors like you could play the good team :hr: or :kot: or the bad team :sb: or :sm: and you could unlock other people like :ehsteve: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:21 pm 

good team= :hr: :sad: :marzi: :pom:

bad team= :sb: :sm: :cheat:

and others = :bubs: :coachz: :kot: :poop: :homsar:

the best would be Cheat Commando's shooter or a dangeresque beat-em-up

spaces.msn.com/members/themooseisonfire/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:17 am 

I loved Lemonade Stand, so I'd love a Bubs game like that.

We also need a Sweet Cuppin' Cakes game...don't know how that'd work but the gridlike floor lends itself to a puzzle game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:21 pm 

Hmm...I would play most of the games here, but what if they made an actual Sim-sim.Y'know, where it has small plot, like, you create A groulp of friends using the main char, and you can have 4 people. Then you choose a house, and follow day to day life.There could be like, Sweet Cuppin cake place where you can visit and catch worms for Van-Bueren coins(Money), and 20X6, where you can become an awesome body builder by training with Stinkoman.But, itll never happen so I should stop typing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:13 am 

You know, the Chaps have said they aren't going to make another adventure game in the :trogdor: universe, but what about one in

20X6: They could have Stinkoman Battle Network! Of course, it might be alot of work to make somthing silly like that...
A new universe: One that resembles Star Trek.
OR maybe :ehsteve: or Dangeresque, only the Dangeresque one has real people instead of :sb: :sad: :coachz: :marzi: (They WERE actors...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:56 am 

Welcome to the forum, threatening screen name. Please don't use emoticons as words.

Anyways, where was it?
clichemoth wrote:
A Cheat Commandos game would rule, but it'd also be another sidescroller, and Flash + sidescrolling = teh suck.

WHAT!!!! 2D games are the only ones that work in Flash. Then again games on this site are pretty much the only flash games I like.I hate Flash games that are all smooth and try to be cool, while I like how games on Homestarrunner.com tend to make you feel more like you're playing something on an arcade machine rather than a computer. Anyways rant done.

I think they should lay off of games for a while. I would like the next game to be a simple update rather than a big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:49 am 

I was thinking seeing how Strong Bad was inspired by the old NES game Tag Team Wrestling how about a remake/tribute featuring not only the teams from Marshmellow's Last Stand but also others like...

King of Town & The Poopsmith.
Bubs & Coach Z.
Strong Sad & Homsar.

The remaining (main) characters could be used in other roles like The Cheat as the referee and Marzipan as an announcer but of course she would only be there for looks as there would be no commentry. I just lie the idea of a hippie calling a wrestlin match while a cheater referees it. Lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:33 pm 

Stevolution wrote:
I was thinking seeing how Strong Bad was inspired by the old NES game Tag Team Wrestling how about a remake/tribute featuring not only the teams from Marshmellow's Last Stand but also others like...

King of Town & The Poopsmith.
Bubs & Coach Z.
Strong Sad & Homsar.

The remaining (main) characters could be used in other roles like The Cheat as the referee and Marzipan as an announcer but of course she would only be there for looks as there would be no commentry. I just lie the idea of a hippie calling a wrestlin match while a cheater referees it. Lol.

That actually sounds...good!And welcome to the forums, evolution-steve-man. Have fun, and dont get banned!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:28 am 

Thanks The Noid. I promise I'll behave. :cheatgrin:

My friend put me onto Homestar Runner a month or so ago and I've since become obsessed with it. I was so stoked to find that Strong Bad was inspired by Tag Team Wrestling because I spent hours playing as a kid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:14 pm 

I like the idea of a wrestling game as well... that's a nice tribute, but it's unlikely they'll actually do it since they just made probably the biggest reference they're gonna make to those old days and Marshmallow's Last Stand in the legendary sbemails.

.... but I've got nothing good to really contribute.... I always wanted them to make a side-scroller and they're doing it as we speak so I'm pretty happy. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:24 pm 

I'd like a game that was like the Avdentures of link as Rather Dashing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:28 pm 

a Sim City type game in strongbadia.
or maybe a TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! space shooter.
A stinkoman side scroller would be nice too :p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next