Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:38 am 

StrongRad wrote:
I just hope that you didn't say "I'm from the Homestar Runner wiki and you better make another stinkoman level!!!" or something like that.. They like us over here. Let's keep it that way.

There's nothing wrong with emailing them about wanting a new level, but don't bug them. If they want to do one, they will, eventually. Maybe. I think.

I just sent something like "Um, why hasn't it come out yet" or something like that. Nothing like "I AM ENTITLED TO THIS GAME YOU MAKE RARRRRRRRR!!!! :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor: "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:40 am 

Perhaps Stinkoman will end in an Email? Hmm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:04 pm 

alberto wrote:
Wingaling dragon wrote:
Shopiom wrote:
It will never come out. It's been 6 months since the last update. Sorry.
Blasphemy!

It said "Last level to come" so last level WILL come!

It's a joke, just to get the Stinkoman fanboys and girls crazy and crap about when will be the next update will be.

I sit here contemplating that pretty soon it will be the one year anniversary of when they released level 9. Arrrghh!

People will start forgetting about Stinkoman 20x6 by the time (if ever) they release Level 10!

I do not wan to believe it's a joke. Because if it is, then the joke is on us, and then it's not very funny. I wanted to see an end to the storyline, let alone the game. I've emailed them about it at least three times and never got an answer. I wish they'd at least tell me what's going on.

I really want to see who that shadowy figure is.

Two new games in the time that level 10 could have been. Will we never see you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:16 am 

i want lvl 10 to come out :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:25 am 

I miss Stinkoman levels. :( Anybody else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:15 pm 

I don't miss the levels, just the update that hasn't showed up yet. Now I've been thinking that some Stinkoman fan in Georgia would be able to run into the Chapman Bros. and ask why they discontinued doing a level ten with Johnathan Howe. I think I hear footsteps. Bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:32 pm 

I'm so new to the intellectual bliss that is H*R that I didn't even know how many levels were in Stinkoman. I've tried playing but I was shamefully bad at it.
Derek, however, is a whiz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:02 am 

RebeccaP and Derek wrote:
I've tried playing but I was shamefully bad at it.
I'm glad to nkow that I'm not the only one to stink at it.

I actuallly played Megaman 2 a few days ago, and I stunk on that too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:16 pm 

I stink at all Mega Man games. Except for 8. I'm pretty good at that one. And 2. Maybe even X1 and X5.

Anywhoo.

I'm expecting that either:

a) This thing is some kind of coding nightmare
b) It's gigantic and their releasing it on the anniversery.
c) They want US to decide.

If they want us to decide then Coach Z is shadowy figure uh-huh goodbye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:58 am 

Power Crunch wrote:
I have to say (in the voice of Stinkoman)

This Game is a Chaaaaalenge.
I have played many games before but this one is the challenge I've been waiting for. There's light fighting and everything.

You should see when I shoot my power ball. And I'm not talking
lotto tickets. I am doing awwwwesome. It's probably because of my blue hair. Whoa-ho ho.. Look out jumpy thing! He's about to get me!

I can't wait for more!

You tell ME when you have won.

Well put! That was beautiful.

I've also emailed them about level 10 but got no response. Waiting for this is NOT easy.

Post subject: weird stuff
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:52 am 

I used a seek bar thing to view different frames on the Stinkoman 20X6 menu page and I found a level: Undefined with number of lives: NaN, and also a thing saying "Last level to come".
I don't know much about how they make the game, but could the undefined level possibly be a template or something for level 10?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:15 am 

I think that means that the level number and number of lives were never assigned values, because you used the seek bar instead of playing it normally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:18 am 

Yeah, that does make sense. I know absolutely nothing about making flash stuff so I just thought I'd put the thought out there to ppl who do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:24 am 

I really don't think it's coming out. I dunno what TBC or Videoletrix is doing but it's not looking promising. I don't want to be negative but these are just my thoughts.

I mean, I know they have lives too, don't get me wrong. I'm just not seeing it coming out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:23 am 

This was brought up in the recent Late Nite JengaJam interview.
Matt Chapmen wrote:
Yeah, yeah, it was. We were talking to Jonathan. That's again because our game programer dude moved out of Atlanta, he lived here for a little while. He moved away and level 9 was the last one we did. And he was just— he was doin' his— He doesn't charge us top dollar, you know, which is awesome, but at the same time, I think, it makes it a little harder for him to make time for the Homestar stuff when he gives us such a good deal. So, we wanna— We know, we have exactly was going to happen— we were talking to him about how the end boss would work. It'd be huge, it'd very epic. It'd be a nice end ot the Stinkoman game. So before Homestarrunner.com— Yeah, before it comes off the web, the entire website, we'll do Stinkoman level 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:10 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
Matt Chapmen wrote:
So before Homestarrunner.com— Yeah, before it comes off the web, the entire website, we'll do Stinkoman level 10.

Are they trying to say when it's the end of Homestar Runner's time to be on the web, level 10 will come out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:52 pm 

Location: All the way on the other side of the internet. Really.
Kristanni X wrote:
Shwoo wrote:
Matt Chapmen wrote:
So before Homestarrunner.com— Yeah, before it comes off the web, the entire website, we'll do Stinkoman level 10.

Are they trying to say when it's the end of Homestar Runner's time to be on the web, level 10 will come out?

No, that's just another way of saying "We'll do it eventually"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 pm 

Color Printer wrote:
Kristanni X wrote:
Shwoo wrote:
Matt Chapmen wrote:

No, that's just another way of saying "We'll do it eventually"

Ok...whew...That's good to hear :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:57 am 

I just have some thoughts to share.

2 years for waiting for a level is pretty ridiculous. I'm sorry but it really is. And yes I know the Chapman brothers both have a wife and a kid and Jonathan moved away. And now they're talking about making another game. To me, that makes no sense. Stinkoman 20X6 is not even finished yet and I really don't know how long they were planing this (much less how are they going to make the game). And y'know, some people may forget about this game in about 5 months or even less. I don't.

Anyway, about level 9, I was sort of dissapointed. I thought he would actually go in the jungle but instead, you just fly a ship in there. Yes, that sounds weird but I'm not crazy about swimming/flying levels. Who knows though, maybe level 10 has a short section were he just walks in the rainforest. But who cares, it's good to see an update.

I nearly lost it when I saw the hamster wheel at the fortress, like I was laughing so hard. I was like thinking "Hey, Maybe there's a giant Hamtaro in there". Imagine Stinkoman riding a huge hamster. Hey there's an idea. Maybe near the end of the last level Stinkoman, 1-up and Pan-Pan would escape the fortress using a giant hamster. With Stinkoman 20X6, the pie's the limit to what you might expect.

This is most likely not gonna happen but I'd so crack up if there was a pug in level 10. Whether if it's a enemy, a shadow, one of those portraits haunted houses have or even a reference of a pug (eg. puglist, someone punches their nose/face in, etc). Yeah...I'm weird...

Anyway, to close all this up, at this point, I can care less if we get a playable level (which we're gonna get). I just want to see what happenes. Even a "movie" or a "toon" would be fine.

Whoo...sorry for any rude remarks I might've made.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30