Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Where have you been lately?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:00 pm 

Yesterday I was at White Water. If there's other ones, it's the one in Georgia.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:12 pm 

I'm currently housesitting a gorgeous house in El Sobrante, California. Anybody who's been in that area should know that it's this gorgeous forested city, rich with joggers and deer. The owners are on a cruise to the Mediterranean and won't be back until July.

Ah, time to zone out in front of the big screen HD TV, and sink into their bathtub... which is a SPA. A SPA TUB. Aughghhdshfd.... I will enjoy the rich life while it lasts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 am 

I was at some pool party and I hate myself for going and missing everything.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:26 pm 

Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
I was walking through the office, looking at posters someone put up yesterday. There's a quality of life in the office survey that we should all take, and to get all of our attention, some genius made all of the posters in lolcat form. So now there's papers everywhere with cats that are saying 'I can haz ur surva results?' They know their audience here, that's for sure. Also, they've promised that the Business Unit that ges the most done soonest gets an ice cream party. I swear, am I back in third grade?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 pm 

Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
LDP

So today I had a three hour lunchbreak. I had spent a nice leisurely hour eating my lunch at my desk, and was in the process of getting to the last of my coke, when the intercom turns on, and a guy tells everyone to get out of the building, but not to use the elevators of the "B" stairwell. We are all confused, we did know know we had a "B" stairwell, nor why we couldn't use it. Our best theory was that someone had released a swarm of angry bees in there. Anyway, we went outside. Everyone who hadn't had lunch yet left to go get lunch, and I decided to walk around Rosslyn to the places where I hadn't been before. That ate up about an hour, then I got back, and saw that the amount of emergency vehicles outside the building had grown to 14. Then I found some coworkers and talked for the next hour and a half, whereupon they opened up the building and a mob of buisinessfolk all crowded the elevator lobby in a big sweaty mess that took another 20 minutes to clear out. We made fun of them while they took care of that, then went inside ourselves. Turns out the whole thing was because of a freon leak in that stairwell, and there was a lot of smoke, supposedly. This is the second freon problem we've had in two weeks.

Awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:06 am 

Yesterday I was at Old Orchard Beach, Maine, where the water was 53 degrees, the clams are fried, and the gift shops are terrible.

Now I'm home. 'Twas fun while it lasted, but good to be back.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2