Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:32 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
I could do it if you want...

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Dacheet15 wrote:
I could do it if you want...

yeah, no
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Tell him that's fine, but before you get into the car, pick up a handful of grass from the lady's lawn and put it in your pocket.
The driver looks at you oddly for moment when you get into his cab holding a wad of grass, but he doesn't say anything about it. He's probably seen weirder passenges in his time.

The drive there is pretty uneventful, and you notice as you move away from the hub of the Interworld, the neighborhoods become poorer and less high-tech. The area you finally stop at is a bunch of old bombed-out apartment towers, a huge contrast from the glistening high-tech houses you were at earlier.

"Well, dis is as far as I can go. Dat's 25 creds." says the driver.

You're about to remark on how that's highway robbery when you remember the words on the paper...

The card on the desk should have enough creds on it to purchase anything you need

You hand the strange card to the cabbie, who swipes it through a card reader on his dashboard, and hands it back to you.

"Dere you go, sir. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get one of those cards? The only people I seen 'em with are high-class types, and you sure don't like one o' dem, no offence meant."

"I...I'm not sure," you reply. The cabbie gives an indifferent grunt and bids you farewell. You step out into the slums. 5 hours left...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>tip him with some of the grass. carefully count out ten blades, and smile.

>take in surroundings

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
Homerun Starrer wrote:
Dacheet15 wrote:
I could do it if you want...

yeah, no

Ya- Awww :(

>Ask him directions to the docks.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>tip him with some of the grass. carefully count out ten blades, and smile.
He looks at you like the grass is going to explode or something, but shrugs and takes it anyway.

Quote:
>take in surroundings

Pretty slummy stuff. This area looks like it was once a fairly nice apartment complex, but has since fallen into disrepair. A few gasoline-powered cars (which are old-timey now) drive by.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Run towards docks. If you see anybody around, ask them random questions about grass.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>ask map how far it is to the docks

>check time

>check hair

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>ask map how far it is to the docks
"If you went by car, an hour or so," it says.

Quote:
>check time

It's about 9:00.

Quote:
>check hair

FAAAABULOUS, as always.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Run to the docks as fast as humanly possible

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Run to the docks as fast as humanly possible


You start to sprint but then lose motivation. Might have to take it slower...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
>Run to the docks as fast as humanly possible

Forget humanly, you're on a space station with aliens!

>Run as fast as alienly possible.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Run as fast as alienly possible.


Okay you're gonna have to be more specific there chum

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
The Noid wrote:
Quote:
>Run as fast as alienly possible.


Okay you're gonna have to be more specific there chum

>Run fast, while screaming at top of lung.

(Ten points and a cookie for the reference)

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Run fast, while screaming at top of lung.


You attempt to run fast and scream but decide not to be a moron. Pace yourself!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 am
Posts: 2994
Location: Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Dacheet15 wrote:
>Run fast, while screaming at top of lung.

(Ten points and a cookie for the reference)
It's not that hard to get.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Look for another taxi. If there are none, then knock on the nearest house and bribe them with grass to drive you to the docks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Look for another taxi. If there are none, then knock on the nearest house and bribe them with grass to drive you to the docks.

No taxi.

You walk up to one of the apartment complexes and knock. Nothing but faint screaming from inside.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Open the door and see what all the screaming is about.

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Open the door and see what all the screaming is about.


You turn the knob.

It's locked.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Break it down

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Break down door.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Break it down/break down door


You slam on it. The screaming stops and you hear slow footsteps.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Pull out gun, just in case.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Keep banging door down until steps approach door and door opens or door breaks down.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Pull out gun, just in case.


You slowly pull out the gun. The footsteps, which appear to be coming from the top floor, sound closer.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Wait until door opens.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
Is the gun loaded? Regardless...

>Point gun at door.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
Point gun at door.


You aim the gun at the door.

Quote:
>Wait until door opens.


That's stupid, they're probably armed too. Gonna have to find a workaround.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Look and see if there are windows nearby. If so, break one in.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
>Check ammo.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group