Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Look and see if there are windows nearby. If so, break one in.


You run around to the side where there's an old window, left open. You sneak in.

Quote:
>Check ammo.


You're good. 10 shots.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
>Examine the surroundings.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
(I'm gonna let Noid run with this for a little bit, since I haven't really been letting him respond much)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Homerun Starrer wrote:
(I'm gonna let Noid run with this for a little bit, since I haven't really been letting him respond much)


I think you mean I've been letting you. :p

Quote:
>Examine the surroundings.


You're next to the front door. A stairway is in the center of the building and five doors line the walls. The foot steps sound to be getting closer.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
>Open a door at random. If the room is empty, hide.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Claim that you're the police, and to drop any and all weapons

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Open a door at random. If the room is empty, hide.


You open the door closest to you. It's empty, save for a yellow mattress and some plants.

The footsteps sound like they;re coming down to your floor.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
>Claim that you're the police, and to drop any and all weapons

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
That would involve opening the door, and you don't want this person to know where you are.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
> Be very very quiet

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Pull out the Death Note and put in your Shinigami eyes

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
I don't watch japanimation so no

Quote:
> Be very very quiet


You crack the door open enough to see what's outside quietly and start to be very quiet. The thing reaches the bottom - he's a Frogiac (frog) in a greasy wifebeater holding a plasma shotgun. He mumbles as he walks over to the front door.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
>Hold up the gun and ask him what he's doing. If he threatens you in any way, fire a warning shot.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Hold up the gun and ask him what he's doing. If he threatens you in any way, fire a warning shot.


You bust out the room with the gun pointed at him.

"Hey jerkbag, what's the deal with the screaming?"

He turns around and eyes you, slightly raising his shotgun...can't tell if he's threatening you or not.

THINK FAST OR YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER THIS IS A BOSS BATTLE NOT A DRILL

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
>Blow the weapon out of his hands.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Blow the weapon out of his hands.


Before he can shoot you, you blast at his hands. The shotgun flies back and he cradles his hands in his armpits.

Boss Health: 75
You: 100

9 shots left.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
>Aim for his heart and fire!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
AbuGrape45 wrote:
>Aim for his heart and fire!


You're not sure where his heart is, so you aim for the area where his left nipple would be. You should him and he get stunned, but not seriously hurt.

Boss Health: 65
Your Health: 100

8 shots

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Look up, if there is something hanging from the sealing, shoot it down on top of him.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Look up, if there is something hanging from the sealing, shoot it down on top of him.


Nothing on the ceiling.

Boss Health: 65
Your Health: 100

8 shots

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
>Give him a shot in wherever you think his brain would be.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
>Shoot his eyes so he can't see you.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>STOP! He doesn't have a weapon, talk to him. You need to save your shoots.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Give him a shot in wherever you think his brain would be.


You shoot him at his forehead. He tips back and grunts loudly.

Quote:
>Shoot his eyes so he can't see you.

You shoot him in both of his eyes and he trips backwards.

Quote:
>STOP! He doesn't have a weapon, talk to him. You need to save your shoots.

"I'm not gonna ask again," you say, "what's the deal with the screaming?"

The Frogiac grunts.

Boss Health: 25
Your Health: 100

5 shots

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>use grass, about a third of what you have.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>use grass, about a third of what you have.


You sprinkle grass on the Frogiac. Nothing seems to happen. The Frogiac is unconcious. Boss Battle won.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Take back grass.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
>Loot his place. Especially if that shotgun is still good.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Find whoever was screaming.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
gino wrote:
>Take back grass.


You sprinkle the grass back up and put it with the rest of your grass.

Quote:
>Loot his place. Especially if that shotgun is still good.


You steal his shotgun. 20 shots.

Quote:
>Find whoever was screaming.


You climb up to the top floor, which is just one door. You carefully open up the door, alert and armed, to find an empty room (save for a clock) with an open window. Nothing....except the fact that you now have 20 minutes until your meeting at the docks. Oops.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group