Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
That boss fight took four and a half hours?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Positron wrote:
That boss fight took four and a half hours?


There was a cab drive and stuff and SHUT UP I'M WRITING THIS DEAL

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
>Jump out window.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Try to find source of screaming; after 5 minutes, run towards docks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
(uh, noid, it was 9:00 when the cab got here. at least give them a little more time)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Homerun Starrer wrote:
(uh, noid, it was 9:00 when the cab got here. at least give them a little more time)


fine fine fine is two hours good

Quote:
>Jump out window.


You jump out the window and land back on the street. Muddy footprints head in the direction of the docks.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Follow the foot prints. (Kill two birds with one stone.)

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Follow the foot prints. (Kill two birds with one stone.)


(psh homer I had no idea what to do with the docks but this was a sidequest for VALOR so I don't know the docks deal)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
The Noid wrote:
Quote:
>Follow the foot prints. (Kill two birds with one stone.)


(psh homer I had no idea what to do with the docks but this was a sidequest for VALOR so I don't know the docks deal)

Side quest....so we were supposed to find something in the house, I mean, other than the end boss?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
(no it was meant as a distraction and fighting the boss woudl help you out later on)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
(I'll handle this one. btw, I'll PM you with more stuff about the plot)

gino wrote:
>Follow the foot prints. (Kill two birds with one stone.)

The footprints lead to a cheap hovercar rental place just outside of town. No trace of where they went after that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Steal a hover car
>Drive it to the docks.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 805
Location: One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor...
gino wrote:
>Steal a hover car
>Drive it to the docks.

We don't have to steal it.
Remember, the card has all the creds we need.
>LEGALLY rent a hovervat and drive it to the docks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>what's the parking lot paved with?

>just wondering

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>what's the parking lot paved with?

>just wondering
Asphalt. SPACE asphalt.

Potates wrote:
>LEGALLY rent a hovervat and drive it to the docks.

The proprietor turns out to be a grumpy-looking crocodile dude. He tells you someone just rented one of his best hovercars, but he has a slightly more...modest one out back.

It's older then you and the seats smell like something died in them, but it'll do. You pay for rent the car for a week, and go on your way.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>take space asphalt

>you never know when space asphalt wil come in handy.

>just see how far grass has gotten us!

>drive to the docks, keep the left blinker on

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Drive to docks. Take asphalt before doing so.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Go three times faster than the speed limit

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>take space asphalt

>you never know when space asphalt wil come in handy.

>just see how far grass has gotten us!
The asphalt refuses to budge, so you blast out a chunk of it with your disruptor gun and put it in your pocket. (disruptor shots left: 4)

Quote:
>drive to the docks, keep the left blinker on

A couple people honk at you for keeping your blinker on, but other then that you make it there without any complications. It's about 1:30 when you pull into the docks.

Normally, the docks are full of cargo ships loading and unloading, but they're mostly deserted at this hour. Other then a few space hobos, you can't really see anybody.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Look verrry carefully
>Wait for the bug lady (Or whatever)
>See if there's any way to reload the disruptor gun

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
>Look verrry carefully
Nothin' but hobos as far as the eye can see.

Quote:
>See if there's any way to reload the disruptor gun

It runs off an electrical charge, so unless you can find a charger and an outlet, nope.

Quote:
>Wait for the bug lady (Or whatever)

You kick back and wait. Time passes...

At 2:00 sharp, you feel a tap on your shoulder. The bug lady isn't there, but in her place is a crocodilian thug. He looks familiar....

"Hey, aren't you the guy from the hovercar rental place?" you ask.

"Dat's me." He grins, revealing a mouthful of very unpleasent-looking teeth. "Nice job gettin' here so far. I can't tell you what your next mission is, but I wuz told to give you this." He tosses you a keycard to an apartment. "Room 104, Cosmo Estates. Good luck."

Then he disappears into the night, leaving you alone with the hobos once again...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 2049
Location: Standing on Watterson's front lawn
You gotta be hungry and thirsty by now
>Bum some malt liquor of the bums
>Check map to Magnolia to mack on some cupcakes
>then ask map where those apartments are

_________________
ATTN: LOWER BOARD USERS HAVE MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM. COME JOIN THE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:58 pm
Posts: 5045
Location: Imagining all the people living life in peace.
>Remember when Noid and I tried something like this?

RICHARD RAINBOW

_________________
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Bum some malt liquor of the bums


You walk over to one of the hobos.

"Can I have some malt liquor?" you ask.

The bum wheezes.

Quote:
>then ask map where those apartments are


"Hey map, where are the Cosmo Estates?" you ask.

"That's on the other side of town. Upper class district." The map replies.

Quote:
>Remember when Noid and I tried something like this?

RICHARD RAINBOW


Oh man that was sweet. We had like King Verde too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:58 pm
Posts: 5045
Location: Imagining all the people living life in peace.
The Noid wrote:
Quote:
>Remember when Noid and I tried something like this?

RICHARD RAINBOW


Oh man that was sweet. We had like King Verde too.

I still have some of that in a text file.

_________________
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Get back into hovercar and follow directions from map to apartment. If you see any more hoboes along the way get any food or drink off of them with your guns.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
STupendous7 wrote:
>Get back into hovercar and follow directions from map to apartment. If you see any more hoboes along the way get any food or drink off of them with your guns.
The hobos seem to disperse as you head towards the apartment. This is a much nicer part of town, anyway.

You pull up to Room 104 of the apartment complex about 20 minutes later. Your room isn't too shabby - someone obviously prepared this ahead of time. The first thing you notice is another briefcase on the dresser...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
>Look for a window to jump out of, just in case.

>Open the briefcase.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>Plug your disruptor gun into a wall
>Look in the briefcase
>???
>PROFIT!

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Positron wrote:
>Look for a window to jump out of, just in case.
Yeah, there's a window. You're on the first floor, though, so jumping out the window won't be that dramatic. Oh well.

16_BIT_MARIO1 wrote:
>Plug your disruptor gun into a wall
Done. It should be fully charged by tomorrow moring.

Quote:
>Look in the briefcase
It has another slip of paper, as well as a few forged ID cards.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group