Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:53 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 805
Location: One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor...
>Read the paper right now

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Read paper.

>Charge shotgun too.

>See if there are any restaurants around too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Charge shotgun too.


Don't do this, you need emergency protection.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:26 am
Posts: 1270
Location: SIBHoDC
>Screw emergency protection, I have money!

_________________
Click this link unless you hate Homestar Runner & Strong Bad. You like Homestar & Strong Bad, don't you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
Plus, the disruptor gun is charging.
>Read the paper and all the IDs

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
Plus, the disruptor gun is charging.


You know how long it takes to hook one of those things out? Plus you have to let it cool down and you'll all get killed. Noid is looking out.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
>So yeah, read the paper already

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>So yeah, read the paper already


It says "DUCK".

You hear something behind you and drop down to the floor. You look up and see bullets blasting the wall through the path your head was in. AREN'T YOU GLAD I GAVE YOU EMERGENCY PROTECTION

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
Biscuithead wrote:
>Jump out window.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
You wanna grab anything first?

The stream of bullets stops and you hear two men cursing.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Grab shotgun and blast enemy gunners.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Grab shotgun and blast enemy gunners.


You grab the shotgun and crawl over to the window, where you see two Bearmen armed and reloading. You shoot the one on the left and he falls on top of the one on the right, stunning them both.

Grab anything else? (hint hint)

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:09 pm
Posts: 805
Location: One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor...
>take the freaking fake id's already
>also read the back of the note

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>take the freaking fake id's already

You grab the IDs and stuff them in your pockets.

Quote:
>also read the back of the note


It's blank.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>The Bearmen are stunned, right?

>Loot Bearmen

>Bear jerky is quite good...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Loot Bearmen

They're on the other roof. Nonetheless, you finally jump out on the window and miraculously don't die. you do get hurt, though.

Health: 85

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
Rats, I thought they were in the hall for some reason...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
>RUN, FORREST, RUN!
>Read the IDs

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>RUN, FORREST, RUN!


His name is Hurricane Thor but whatever. What direction do you want to run?

Quote:
>Read the IDs


You look down at the IDs. They all somehow have your picture, with generic names like "John Smith" and "Grekulojak 5".

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 620
Location: I left the H*RWF. Goodbye, everybody.
The Noid wrote:
Quote:
>RUN, FORREST, RUN!
What direction do you want to run?

If there are any addresses on the IDs, go there. Otherwise, um... Left.

_________________
Until the Off-Subject boards are here again, I won't be. Goodbye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
You run left. A car pulls out in front of you and the window rolls down.

"Get in!" somebody inside yells.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
>Dive in through the window if one is open.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>get in car.

>sprinkle some grass on the seat.

>talk to driver.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>get in car.


You open up a door and hastily dive in. Then you shut the door.

Quote:
>sprinkle some grass on the seat.

You sprinkle grass on the seat.

Quote:
>talk to driver.


"Thanks," you say.

"No problem." The driver turns around to look at you. He looks like the girl that fainted in the airport. "Now we best be getting out of here before those assassins catch up, don't you agree?"

"Assassins? Why are assassins after me?"

The driver laughs. "You have a lot to learn, kid..."

You speed off.
>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
>Buckle seatbelt.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>well, if the driver can multitask, he could politely start lessening the lots of things we have to learn.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Buckle seatbelt.


You buckle.

Quote:
>well, if the driver can multitask, he could politely start lessening the lots of things we have to learn.


"We're a secret organization," he says. "I can't tell you much more than that, other than you're passing all the tests we laid out for you. You help those in need, follow directions well, have good problem soving skills, and you can react well to an attempt on your life. This is all just training, basically."

"For what?"

"We want you to kill Senator Goldman!" he laughs.

Senator Goldman is a Cyclopian on his fourth term. He's widely popular and fights for the people. "Why would I do that?"

"That was a test too. You passed, I guess. But we might ask you to kill some people. Eventually."

The driver laughs again.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
> roll down the window

> toss a single piece of gravel out

> roll window back up

>stroke chin thoughtfully

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
> roll down the window

'k

Quote:
> toss a single piece of gravel out


I don't remember where you got gravel but 'k

Quote:
> roll window back up

alright

Quote:
>stroke chin thoughtfully

You stroke your chin thoughtfully.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
I got a small handful form the hovercar parking lot. Every quest isn't complete until you've got a random assortment of useless items in your pocket.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group