Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:51 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Break the seal and look at it. And then punch the security guard.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Break the seal and look at it. And then punch the security guard.


You punch the seal but it does no good. That's one tough seal.

Angry, you walk over to the Crocodilian and sucker punch him on the jaw. He falls over. You see that all the guards are now giving you the eye.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Punch out all the guards

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
> Apologize to the guards, saying it was a case of mistaken identity.

> Proceed to tell the guards that all is fine.

>Show card.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:51 am
Posts: 1213
Location: Attemping to look cool. Am I cool yet?
>Search the guard.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 2049
Location: Standing on Watterson's front lawn
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Show card.

>This, but saying only "MOOLTIPASS".

_________________
ATTN: LOWER BOARD USERS HAVE MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM. COME JOIN THE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Punch out all the guards

I'm really tempted right now

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
Okay okay okay, going back a few posts, this is what we do:

>apologize to the guards.

>show card, while saying "MOOLTIPASS".

>Search guard

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:51 am
Posts: 1213
Location: Attemping to look cool. Am I cool yet?
Shadowfox wrote:
>Search the guard.


Do this first.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:25 pm
Posts: 4127
Location: Tangled up on a Twister mat
Capt. wrote:
Search guard

>apologize to the guards.

>show card, while saying "MOOLTIPASS".

You search the guard. You find some lipstick, some Chapstick, and a half-eaten Kit-Kat bar. You take everything, including one of his teeth, which you're going to hold on to for good luck.

You then apologize to the guards. They no longer care--they're not paid enough to care.

You then proceed to show the guards the card while saying, "MOOLTIPASS." They start to care again, but they have no idea what you're talking about.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Ask guards if you can pass, while spinning card in between fingers

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:02 pm
Posts: 1347
>ask passerby "Is this your card?", ala card tricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Ask guards if you can pass, while spinning card in between fingers
The guards shrug and say sure. As you pass through the gate, one of them says "Hey buddy, might not want to flash that card around too much. Looks pretty expensive."

---------------------

As you step out onto the streets, the first thing that hits you is the smell. The sanitation staff does their best, but it's hard to hide the odor of millions of aliens. The Coalition's Offical Guide to Travel likes to call it "the smell of culture", but until now you've never realized that culture could smell like a dead yak.

The second thing you notice is, of course, the shops. This part of town has a reputation as a tourist trap, and there are hundreds of little carts, stalls, and kiosks, all trying to sell you various kinds of exotic merchendise you can't live without.

An extremely fat catarpillar in a cheap suit notices you and waves you down. "Need any help, sir? You look lost. Of course, that's what these wonderful maps are for. Only 10 creds each, what a steal, eh?"

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>check size of caterpillar

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
>If the size of the caterpillar in diameter is smaller than your mouth, eat it.

If not, take a chunk outta it.
Then steal the maps, selling them for 11 creds.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Dacheet15 wrote:
>If the size of the caterpillar in diameter is smaller than your mouth, eat it.

If not, take a chunk outta it.
Then steal the maps, selling them for 11 creds.
Um, it's about eight feet tall, so I don't think it'll be that easy.

Still, you attempt to bite it, and only succeed in tearing a bit off of its cheap suit. "Sir," it says, "Don't make me call security."

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Call the caterpillar a rip-off artist saying you could get these maps 3 stands over for 3c

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>But then ask him if he can give you a discount for them.

>Or, buy map anyway.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Call the caterpillar a rip-off artist saying you could get these maps 3 stands over for 3c


"Hey fat cat...erpillar! You're a lousy rip-off artist! That ladybug over there is selling these maps for 3 creds!"

The caterpillar takes a handkerchief out of his breast-pocket and wipes sweat off his forehead. "There must be some misunderstanding..."

Quote:
>But then ask him if he can give you a discount for them.


"You're right there is! I think you want to give me a discount, correct?"

"Well, uhh, I..."

>

(I suggest haggling)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 4:30 pm
Posts: 286
Location: sbe-mail 22 is currently in read-only mode.
>knock him out and take one

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Offer him 5 credibucks, see what happens.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Offer him 5 credibucks, see what happens.


"I'll give you 5 credibucks for one map."

"What's a credibucks?"

"Er, Intercred."

"I accept."

> either say > accept or > haggle

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>haggle him down to 2c

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
gino wrote:
>haggle him down to 2c


"Actually, I think that 2c for one is a better idea."

The caterpillar dabs the handkerchief on his forehead again. "I accept."

> either say > accept or > haggle

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Accept, and give him a warm smile and a handshake.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Accept, and give him a warm smile and a handshake.

>But as soon as you grab the map, run, without giving him the creds.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>But then turn around, and give him two anyway, giving him a sly wink.

>Kick over his stand.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>Accept, and give him a warm smile and a handshake.


"I accept!"

You shake his hand and smile at him.

Quote:
>But as soon as you grab the map, run, without giving him the creds.


The caterpillar pulls out the maps and you yank them away and run.

Quote:
>Kick over his stand.


And then you kick over his stand.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Yell
"HA HA! Take that you fat old slug!"

>Then, once you are far away, look at the map.
(I bet it's fake.)

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Go back to the catepillar and give money.

>Then look at map.

>Then ask the nearest passerby where all the action is.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group