Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:30 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Sorry bubs, you chose to steal, you gotta pay.

The caterpillar, amidst all the noise and confusion, yells "Help! I've been robbed by a handsome vagabond!"

Quote:
>Then ask the nearest passerby where all the action is.


You walk up to a Zebrain (a zebra, ba-dur).

"Where's the action?"

"Wherever that handsome vagabond is, I'd bet!"

(I'm leaving the map up to Homer/Disk, I'm just the guy to fill in the stuff that isn't important)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
(I have an idea for what the map is, I'll explain it in my next response post)

> attempt to blend in with the crowd

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
> attempt to blend in with the crowd


You nod at the Zebrain and fast walk over to a busier part of the crowd with your head turned down.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>hum nonchalantly to yourself

>check inventory

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 am
Posts: 2994
Location: Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass.
>poor man's haircut

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
>hum nonchalantly to yourself


hmmmmm

Quote:
>check inventory


An official Coalition Passport

50 Intercreds

A splitting headache

A map

Quote:
>poor man's haircut


"POOR MAN'S HAIRCUT!" you yell. Everybody averts their attention to you.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Posts: 186
Location: What am I gonna do in a submarine?!
>Ask if anyone's got something for your headache.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Do magic tricks, asking for Creds.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Find the nearest important looking building and walk in.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>explain the map, homer

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
> Do ten things at once.

> Ignore half the people because their ideas are stupid.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
Quote:
> Ignore half the people because their ideas are stupid.


Protagonist does nothing

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The Noid wrote:
>explain the map, homer

why soitenly

----------------------------

You pull the map out of your coat pocket to inspect it. It turns out to be a thin electronic screen, not a paper map (those are sooo last century anyway). You press a button on the front and a cartoony slug face appears on the screen.

"Howdy, Insert Name Here!" it chirps in a loud electronic voice. "I'm the Maptastic 3000, and I'd be happy to assist you in any way possible! Just speak the name of any street, landmark, or questionably legal estabishment, and I'll guide you i-"

"Keep it down!" you mutter, quickly shoving the device back into your coat pocket. People are starting to notice you. "Don't you have any settings other then 'annoyingly cheery travel agent'?"

"'Fraid not, Insert Name Here. However, if you'd like to find a place to hide from the police, I'd be more then welcome t-"

Beep. You shut the device off. The people watching you shrug and go back to their business. Still, you probably shouldn't take any chances.

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Wander around until you find a quiet nook to look at annoying talking map.

>check own name

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Wander around until you find a quiet nook to look at annoying talking map.
You duck behind an abandoned stall and pull out the map. "Back again, Insert Name Here?" it beeps. "Just tell me a location."

Quote:
>check own name
Oh, that's easy. Your name is...

uh...

you're...

well...

Crap, you can't seem to remember.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 am
Posts: 2994
Location: Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass.
>Name yourself Hurricane Thor.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:02 pm
Posts: 1347
>become a street performer.

Preferably a one man band or living statue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
>Eat the map, so you don't need to listen to that annoying voice, yet you know where you are going.

Yes I know my ideas are flawed.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
iand93 wrote:
>Name yourself Hurricane Thor.

You tell the map your name is Hurricane Thor. It says okay.

You should probably do something about that card in your pocket...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
>Insert the card into the map. Then after that, take it out and eat the map, unless it's important.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>Ask the map about the card, MACHINES IN THE FUTURE/SPACE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The Noid wrote:
>Ask the map about the card, MACHINES IN THE FUTURE/SPACE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART

The map looks it over. "It looks like there's an address encrypted on it. Want me to find it?"

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>yes, find address on card

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The map whirrs for a few minutes, and directions to the address appear on its screen. "I've found the most efficient route to your location, Mr. Thor."

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
>Follow the directions.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The directions lead you away from the main plaza, towards the residential areas. You stop at a row of nondescript houses. "Here you go, Mr. Thor," beeps the map. "It's this one right here." You look up at the house he's led you to. It looks exactly like the ones around it, so you can't see what's so special about it...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
>Look in window of the house.

_________________
SIBHoD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>ask the map what's special about it

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Break down the door of said house.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>get off the wall

>stand proud and tall

>get out there and dance like an idiot

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group