Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:27 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The Noid wrote:
>ask the map what's special about it

"No idea," it admits.

Biscuithead wrote:
>Look in window of the house.

The curtains are up, so you can't make out very much detail. It looks like the lights are on, though, and there's at least one person in there...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>search area for brick

>THROW BRICK THROUGH WINDOW

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The Noid wrote:
>search area for brick

All the houses around here are made out of synth-plastic, but for some reason there's an old-fashioned brick lying nearby. Convienent!
Quote:
>THROW BRICK THROUGH WINDOW

You chuck it at the mysterious window, which breaks with a very satisfying crash.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Break down the door, then walk into the house and greet the person inside. Explain you broke the door down because it was locked.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Then, ask them what their name is.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
STupendous7 wrote:
>Break down the door, then walk into the house and greet the person inside. Explain you broke the door down because it was locked.
You smash the door off its hinges and step inside. The interior looks pretty unassuming - a couch, a couple modern-looking chairs, a desk with a hyperconsole on it. You weren't sure what to expect, some evil lair or secret headquarters, maybe. Defintely not this.

The owner of the house turns out to be the insect lady you saw earlier. "You could've just knocked," she says. "Oh well. One way or another, you got here."

Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Then, ask them what their name is.

"I can't tell you," she says. "All I can say is that you passed the first test. Can you believe you were the only one that actually stopped to help me?"

"Wait...you mean, that whole thing was a set-up?" you ask, obviously behind in this conversation.

"More or less," she replies. "I just wanted to see if anyone cared enough to do anything."

"And the brick?"

"Me again."

"Buy why?" you say. "Is this just to prove a point, or what?"

"Ah," she smiles. "That was just the set-up for the second test." Then she produces a small tranquilizer gun from her pocket and shoots you in the neck. Everything slows down....

----------------------------

When you come to, she's gone. Laying on the desk in front of you is another card, a disruptor gun, and a briefcase. Strange...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>take desk

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>take desk

>and card, gun, then put it all in the suitcase. Who knows, it could be an expandable suitcase.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Dacheet15 wrote:
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>take desk

>and card, gun, then put it all in the suitcase. Who knows, it could be an expandable suitcase.
You're not manly enough to pick up the desk, however, you get the other stuff and go to put it in the briefcase. When you open it, you notice a piece of paper stuffed inside...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 4:58 pm
Posts: 5045
Location: Imagining all the people living life in peace.
>read the funking paper already

_________________
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>is this supposed to be like red room

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>look

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Read the card, read the note in the suitcase, and then see if there are any drawers on the desk. If not, take everything off the desk and disrupt it with your disruptor gun.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The Noid wrote:
>is this supposed to be like red room

no not really

STupendous7 wrote:
>Read the card, read the note in the suitcase, and then see if there are any drawers on the desk. If not, take everything off the desk and disrupt it with your disruptor gun.
This card doesn't say anything on it, however, you notice a magnetic strip on it. Some sort of credit card, perhaps?

You turn your attention to the note in the briefcase. It reads:

Be at the shipping docks at exactly 2:00 tonight. The card on the desk should have enough creds on it to purchase anything you need, and the disruptor gun is fully charged. If you're not interested, just walk away now.

After you're finished reading the note, you put it in your pocket, along with the rest of the stuff, and start searching for drawers in the desk. You can't find any, so you blast it to pieces with your disruptor.

What's it gonna be now, bub?

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
>Go to the docks and camp out there, while singing songs and roasting marshmellows.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
^marshmallows

>follow the directions but STAY ALERT, it may be a trap

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
The Noid wrote:
>follow the directions but STAY ALERT, it may be a trap

Unfortunately, according to your map, the docks are all the way on the other side of the station. There's no way you could get there by 2:00 on foot (it's about 8:00 PM right now). You'll have to find some other mode of transportation...

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>summon a familiar

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Posts: 601
Location: Hand in hand... Touching me! Take it away, Noid!
>try to teleport, if that doesn't work, hail a cab...thing.

_________________
Will be on and off the forum for a while!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 802
>Give it up. Take the house, pretending its yours, get a job, raise a family, forget all about this odd day.

_________________
Image
NEW FEATURE!! Click my signature to go to my wiki page! All my wii codes are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Go out onto the street and see if you can find a taxi.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Actually, just look around to see if there's *any* form of transportation nearby.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>^That too. If not, then start running.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>JACK A CAR VICE CITY STYLE

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
Posts: 2044
Location: yep
Capt. Ido Nos wrote:
>Actually, just look around to see if there's *any* form of transportation nearby.
Nope. No one who lives here is stupid enough to park their car in the driveway.

STupendous7 wrote:
>Go out onto the street and see if you can find a taxi.
There is one, fortunately. You wave it down. The driver turns out to be a large blue troll thing that can barely fit into the car.

"Where to, kid?" he asks.

"I need to get to the shipping docks as fast as possible."

"The docks?" he says, incredulously. "Dat's all the way on the other side of town, kid! My route doesn't even go that far! I can take you about halfway there, but dat's all."

>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 5441
Location: living in the sunling, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.
>Tell him that's fine, but before you get into the car, pick up a handful of grass from the lady's lawn and put it in your pocket.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
>Suckerpunch him and threaten him with the gun, telling him to go to the docks

>take grass

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: In your pantry. Good cookies by the way.
>Tell him that's fine; tell him to take you as close as possible as he can get to the docks.

>Take grass.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure IN SPACE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: looking at my post and/or profile
where the crap is disk it's his turn to do this

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group