Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: T-Shirt Closeouts
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:56 pm 

"Six of our t-shirt designs are on sale for just $10 for regular sizes. Videlectrix, Cool Tapes, Li'l Brudder, Bubs, Coach Z and Homestar Lite are being discontinued so get 'em while they last. Go to the T-shirts section of our store to see them all."

These shirts are on closeout sales:
Homestar Lite :hr:
Cool Tapes
Li'l Brudder
Bubs :bubs:
Videlectrix
Coach Z :coachz:

Anybody gonna get one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:58 pm 

Location: In the not-too-distant future, somewhere in time and space
Oh man, I wish I had some money right now. On the other hand, I've got a huge load of t-shirts already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:46 am 

Dag. I want shirts! But they don't accept Discovercard and that's all my mom has. And by the time we would mail in an order form and the time it would take to get there, they would most likely be sold out. :(

Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:18 pm 

Was so close to picking up a Bubs shirt and maybe a Homestar Lite shirt as the existing homestar shirt I have is ruined.

However, I've got a buttload of T-Shirts and my mother would kill me if I brought another one into the house (closet)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:02 am 

Hey, the've added the 10-year anniversary shirt to the closeout. Get them while you can.

10 Year Anniversary / Seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:19 am 

Man that sucks! I wanted the :coachz: t-shirt so bad . . . Oh well. Maybe they'll come out with a Stinkoman T-shirt . . . oh I hope they do!

TROGDOR! TROGDOR! Trogdor was a man. Maybe he was a dragon man! Err maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOR! TROGDOR! Burnianting the country side. Burninating the peasents. Burninating all the people, in their THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES! THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:34 am 

Brio the Big wrote:
Man that sucks! I wanted the :coachz: t-shirt so bad . . . Oh well. Maybe they'll come out with a Stinkoman T-shirt . . . oh I hope they do!

There already was one, FYI.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:06 pm 

Heheh, there were already two. [link] Maybe you should check eBay for one. You never know what you'll find! Stinkoman toast, anybody? Stinkoman chewing gum? "My gum came out of my mouth and it looked like Stinkoman!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:58 am 

Man that sucks. I wanted StinkoMan so badly. Well just one thing to say, If any of you ever want to get rid of anything, put it on Ebay and I will buy it for sure! Whether it be :hr: :sb: :sm: :sad: :cheat: :bubs: :coachz: :marzi: :pom: :kot: :poop: :homsar: :trogdor: :ehsteve: or :senor: T shirts, I will buy it!

TROGDOR! TROGDOR! Trogdor was a man. Maybe he was a dragon man! Err maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOR! TROGDOR! Burnianting the country side. Burninating the peasents. Burninating all the people, in their THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES! THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]