Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:31 pm 

Yes, I just ordered it! At like 8am. Man, I'm tired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:03 am 

Location: On your couch chillin' with your girlfriend, watching Bottle Rocket and laughing 'till the very end.
Well I just received my DVD! Wootness! And my freebie was a Teen Girl Squad sticker! Woot-wootness!! I love the artwork and the DVD content has provided hours of entertainment. I ended up watching all of the Strong Bad Emails today while I worked on my comics and watched the bonus stuff later on. It's all good, definitely worth yer cash. Tommorrow I'ma start getting into the commentaries...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:47 pm 

Received my DVD (along with the other SBemail DVDs) around a month ago, and they've been cool. I was disappointed with the lack of extra features on Disc 5, but there were some good comentaries on there to make it up. And the other four discs are fun.
So I also got the Strong Bad Sings CD (yay!) and Strong Bad patch. Wootness.

Post subject: Re: strongbad_email.exe DVD disc 5 released
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:22 pm 

Did someone happen to notice the discussion section for email 153 about Strong Bad's line, "But what green screens are really for-" being inexplicably replaced with "Now just when you think you're done-"? I was the one who posted that. There's a time when I'm not logged in even though I logged in, so that's why there are numbers and ellipses. I'll have to get the disc replaced if none of you have the same problem.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2