Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner Complete Series DVD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 am 

I don't know about changing the original toons. I think I'd rather go with how they were made originally.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 am 

I think those changes sound pretty good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:48 am 

Omnisweater wrote:
I think those changes sound pretty good.

However, there is the issue of whether the existing DVDs should just be updated or if they should create brand-new DVDs from scratch. What should happen?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:56 am 

I think this should just be a box-set of all the existing dvds with some kind of extra bonus disk.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:58 am 

Omnisweater wrote:
I think this should just be a box-set of all the existing dvds with some kind of extra bonus disk.

And the DVDs themselves updated to include the aforementioned changes. And oh, yes, SBEmails discs five and six will also have their bonus features updated The former will have all the rest of the 40 emails after #160, as well as having the rather pointless 140 Seconds bit replaced by something else (what that should be, however, I don't know). The latter will have "More Scroll Button Songs", featuring all of the post-"Huzzah on the mic..." scroll button songs (from "My name is not Norman..." to "Give me a little scroll lovin'..."). And also, Strong Mad and The Cheat will also be featured in the bonus feature animation of Disc Six (as well as Homestar).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:10 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
And oh, yes, SBEmails discs five and six will also have their bonus features updated The former will have all the rest of the 40 emails after #160

Then what emails will Disc Six have? (?)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:53 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
The former will have all the rest of the 40 emails after #160

Then what emails will Disc Six have? (?)

By that, I meant that that 160 Seconds bit on the fifth disc will either be updated or removed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 pm 

Another change they could do would be to move "Superbowl Dealie" and "Sick Day" from the Everything Else DVDs to the appropriate Strong Bad Email DVDs (unless there isn't enough room). They should also add "Not the 100th Email!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
Another change they could do would be to move "Superbowl Dealie" and "Sick Day" from the Everything Else DVDs to the appropriate Strong Bad Email DVDs (unless there isn't enough room). They should also add "Not the 100th Email!"

No, I think "Superbowl Dealie" and "Sick Day" are fine where they are. But they should definitely have "Not the 100th Email" on Strong Bad Emails Disc Three, not necessarily as a bonus-type bonus, but maybe as an Easter egg, which would be accessible on the main menu, by highlighting FLASHBACK and pressing right from it.

And unless it is visible (and says otherwise), on the sixth disc, the Floppy Disk Container on Strong Bad's desk would have the visible disk reading "Stinkoman 20X6".

And another thing I decided to do was to update that VCR Easter egg in "12:00". On the actual DVD release of this email, it only features four VCR tapes (from "Yo! MTV Raps" to "YCDTOTV (season 2)"), as opposed to the original thirteen on the website. I'm thinking of restoring a few, but not all, of the unseen VHS tapes seen on the website but not on the DVD, but still not going all the way up. I'm thinking of restoring the next three VHS tapes after the one labeled "YCDTOTV (season 2)" (specifically, the ones reading "Moscow Peace Festival", "car commercials" and "V").

What do you think of that?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 pm 

It's hard to disapprove of a change that allows a DVD's toons match the ones on the website. While we're on the subject of changing discs, what toons would you like to see new commentaries for? I would like to hear about:
  • caffeine
  • Where's The Cheat?
  • A Holiday Greeting
  • The versions of "The House That Gave Sucky Treats" and "Halloween Potion-ma-jig" where the DVD makes choices automatically

Last edited by Bad Bad Guy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:09 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
It's hard to disapprove of a change that allows a DVD's toons match the ones on the website. While we're on the subject of changing discs, what toons would you like to see new commentaries for? I would like to hear about:
[*] caffeine
[*] Where's The Cheat?
[*] A Holiday Greeting
[*] The versions of "The House That Gave Sucky Treats" and "Halloween Potion-ma-jig" where the DVD makes choices automatically

And maybe updating the COLORING commentary, so that TBC explain what pressed bunson is. And also, accordingly edit the Halloween Fairstival commentary so that it also runs the same time as the toon with the King of Town's "mashed potato jones" comment restored (which has been omitted on the real DVD). In fact, almost everything from the website would receive commentaries.

But how do we do the automatic choices versions of The House That Gave Sucky Treats and Halloween Potion-ma-jig, though? I mean, I know I've seen them on that way on the Play All feature, but the commentaries are also disabled.

I was also thinking of updating the 12:00 email's VCR Easter egg to feature two brand-new VHS tapes made especially for this DVD. The first one is labeled "The Jetsons" and written in blue, and the second one is labeled "Psycho & N By NW" (a reference to two Hitchcock movies("N By NW" refers to "North By Northwest", released in 1959)), and written in black.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:40 am 

But how do we do the automatic choices versions of The House That Gave Sucky Treats and Halloween Potion-ma-jig, though?

When you select the game from the menu, the DVD asks you whether or not you want to hear the commentary. I know it breaks tradition, but it's the only way I thought of.

I think "do over" needs a second commentary that was recorded while watching the email.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
But how do we do the automatic choices versions of The House That Gave Sucky Treats and Halloween Potion-ma-jig, though?

When you select the game from the menu, the DVD asks you whether or not you want to hear the commentary. I know it breaks tradition, but it's the only way I thought of.

You know, I think I like that idea. Also, just for the record, the following alterations to "The House That Gave Sucky Treats" should be made (both versions) for the DVD release:

• Homestar's intro will still omit the part to drag the candies on top of them, but he will now say, "...pick a treat and we'll do...", rather than "...pick a treat, we'll do...".
  • If you give the Jujyfruits to Coach Z, he will once again say, "George Foreman?" at the end.
  • Homsar's scene is enabled automatically, no matter what treat you give to Pom Pom and The Poopsmith (as a result, however, the pumpkin option will be complete omitted).
  • Homsar's respective dialogs for the shaving cream and wrench will now be switched back.
  • After Strong Mad punches the King of Town near the end, Marzipan won't just say, "What's wrong with girls?" Now she says, "What's wrong with guys dressing up as girls? Or vice-versa, for that matter?"
  • After Marzipan says, "No" to Strong Sad's question, the rest of the characters all respond, "No" to Strong Sad in their own ways before he responds. First, Pom Pom bubbles like always, then the Poopsmith holds up a sign reading, "Nope", and finally Homsar says, "NoOoOoO!"

I will talk about "Halloween Potion-ma-jig" alterations next time.

Quote:
I think "do over" needs a second commentary that was recorded while watching the email.

Wasn't there something that we wished that they'd talk about in a commentary, but they never got around to?

Last edited by CaptainPastHisPrime on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:18 pm 

Some Wiki members wonder if Homestar making jingly sounds after eating the coins was supposed to be like Peter Griffin making jingly sounds after eating nickels in the Family Guy episode "Blind Ambition".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
Some Wiki members wonder if Homestar making jingly sounds after eating the coins was supposed to be like Peter Griffin making jingly sounds after eating nickels in the Family Guy episode "Blind Ambition".

Well, the IMDB page on SBEmails Disc 4 includes that particular episode in its references list in the "Movie Connections" section, so I'm thinking yeah. Mind you, I've never seen that episode before.

And a few more things: the old Marshmallow's Last Stand toon's lag problem (which has been apparent in both the website and more so on the DVD) will now be 100% corrected. You can also use the audio button to hear (during the part with Homestar and Strong Bad staring each other) either the music from "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly", like on the website, or the custom music made by Mike and Matt, like on the actual DVD.

And for some brand-new commentaries, I think we should have Jackie Chapman (Matt's wife) join in on some of them, just like Missy Palmer and Karen Wagner have done.

Now, for "Halloween Potion-ma-jig", it, too, will feature the decision to play the game or watch a commentary with automatic choices (again, the automatic choices will be the ones chosen for the Play All version). Also, just for the record, the following alterations to "Halloween Potion-ma-jig" will be made (all versions) for this DVD release:

• Homestar again says and shows Marzipan the stuff he gathered and Marzipan again says the magic words.
  • Strong Mad's Gossamer costume (which has originally been colored orange) will now be recolored to a more on-model red.
  • The "Choice Time" sound plays at the start of a choice and then, once a choice is made, the "Choice Time" sound plays again backwards (like what happens when Homestar meets Homsar).

What do you think of that?

Last edited by CaptainPastHisPrime on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:04 am 

I think changing the scenes for the automatic versions is like saying, "Hi, I'm a random fanboy, and my opinion on the best parts of Halloween Choose-Your-Own-Ventures is far, far superior to the Brothers Chaps' opinion!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
I think changing the scenes for the automatic versions is like saying, "Hi, I'm a random fanboy, and my opinion on the best parts of Halloween Choose-Your-Own-Ventures is far, far superior to the Brothers Chaps' opinion!"

So are you saying that you don't like those ideas at all? :((

Last edited by CaptainPastHisPrime on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 am 

I don't hate your ideas, I'm just annoyed that you seem to act as if TBC's opinions of the best parts don't matter despite the fact TBC write and animate Homestar themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
I don't hate your ideas, I'm just annoyed that you seem to act as if TBC's opinions of the best parts don't matter despite the fact TBC write and animate Homestar themselves.

Okay, I'll change everything back then. But how do you think we should arrange it so that TBC's opinions do matter?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 am 

Okay, I'll change everything back then.
Well, you don't have to change everything back. Strong Mad's costume should still be red, and all instances of the "Choice Time!" box closing should match.
But how do you think we should arrange it so that TBC's opinions do matter?
What reason is there to doubt that the Everything Else 2 versions already matched their opinions?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
Okay, I'll change everything back then.
Well, you don't have to change everything back. Strong Mad's costume should still be red, and all instances of the "Choice Time!" box closing should match.
But how do you think we should arrange it so that TBC's opinions do matter?
What reason is there to doubt that the Everything Else 2 versions already matched their opinions?

Well, anything that hasn't been changed will still be intact. That includes the new color for Strong Mad as Gossamer.

And as for the doubt on the EE2 versions matching TBC's opinions, I didn't really know that was their opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:44 pm 

Well, I don't think they just picked choices at random.

And we need to start discussing bonus features again soon. I suggest a parody of the Snow White Platinum DVD's bonus feature "Disney Through the Decades" titled "Harmless Junk Through the Years". "Celebrity hosts" (haven't decided if it should be Homestar characters or animators/writers) discuss what the Brothers Chaps have gone through each year since creating Homestar Runner and end each "year" with a trailer for "The Homestar Runner Enters the Strongest Man in the World Contest". I think in order to make room we should move both of the movies onto one DVD. "Harmless Junk Through the Years" differs from the coffee table book because it also includes TBC's side projects.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:39 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
Well, I don't think they just picked choices at random.

Really? All this time, I sorta thought they did.

Quote:
And we need to start discussing bonus features again soon. I suggest a parody of the Snow White Platinum DVD's bonus feature "Disney Through the Decades" titled "Harmless Junk Through the Years". "Celebrity hosts" (haven't decided if it should be Homestar characters or animators/writers) discuss what the Brothers Chaps have gone through each year since creating Homestar Runner and end each "year" with a trailer for "The Homestar Runner Enters the Strongest Man in the World Contest". I think in order to make room we should move both of the movies onto one DVD. "Harmless Junk Through the Years" differs from the coffee table book because it also includes TBC's side projects.

I think characters are the way to go for this "through-the-years" bit. Where applicable, different characters would serve hosting duties in their own ways that made them what they are today (i.e., an email by Strong Bad a PBTC-type toon by The Cheat, a rap number by Coach Z, etc.).

But instead of a trailer for "The Homestar Runner Enters the Strongest Man in the World Contest", how about ending with a random toon from the respective "year" it came out?

And another bonus I thought of is a deleted scene from "DNA Evidence" (which is actually fan-made and found on YouTube). I'll post the script for that after I hear from you again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 am 

Y'know, it technically is possible to make the DVD play the various choices at random, so each time you watch it you'd see something different... the real DVD does exactly that with Homestar's transformation at the end, when it's played in not-play-all mode.

Also, for those of us playing along at home, is this just you throwing around random ideas about what might go on such a DVD set, or are you actually planning to make this?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm 

Phlip wrote:
Y'know, it technically is possible to make the DVD play the various choices at random, so each time you watch it you'd see something different... the real DVD does exactly that with Homestar's transformation at the end, when it's played in not-play-all mode.

Yeah, I suppose so, but what about the commentary track that we're planning to have here? I do believe that they only have the commentaries if the toon in question is shown in one way and one way only. So I'm thinking maybe the commentary track would work, provided it's on a play-all style.

Quote:
Also, for those of us playing along at home, is this just you throwing around random ideas about what might go on such a DVD set, or are you actually planning to make this?

It's just throwing around random ideas. We're trying to figure out what ideas to use in the style of other actual "complete series" DVDs out there. It would be nice if they actually did use our ideas for this set. But I have a feeling that if they were to do something like this, they won't do so until at least the fourth Everything Else DVD comes out (which, if past DVDs are any indication, may or may not be sometime this year). This Complete Series set would be comprised of all the past DVDs released up to this, which would be at least ten or so, six discs worth of SBEmails and another four discs worth of the rest of the website content (and the content themselves revised and/or updated).

And you know, you guys out there are welcome to join in and come up with ideas yourself. It's really no fun just me and Bad Bad Guy doing most everything here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm 

These ideas aren't bad, but if they change up the toons they would have to at least play a video before each updated one saying something like "Hey, guys. Just so you'll know, we sat down and decided change up the toons to make them even better than before. If you want to see the originals you can go over to homestarrunner.com" or something.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 pm 

Well, it's not like real Homestar DVDs are always true to the website versions. Theme Song Video and best thing in particular are pretty different, and they didn't have introductions warning about the changes. Anyways, I've decided to can "Harmless Junk Through the Years" since it sounds too much like a shortened version of the Brothers Chaps documentary I already suggested. I also think Strong Bad Email Disc Five should be corrected so that "Sbemail 150?!?" is referred to by its website title, not "Sbemail 149.5".
And another bonus I thought of is a deleted scene from "DNA Evidence" (which is actually fan-made and found on YouTube)
I trust that the DVD version is animated, not like the figurines and cutouts used when I watched it? I liked what they meant to do, since I still think "Gross green towel= :coachz:" is a harder connection to make than "Left on Strong Bad's desk= :hr:" (I figured out the second one pretty quickly because of all the times Homestar broke into Strong Bad's house), but it could have had better production values like I said, and I don't get why Senor Cardgage was in it.
And you know, you guys out there are welcome to join in and come up with ideas yourself. It's really no fun just me and Bad Bad Guy doing most everything here.
Be glad Blow Up the Ocean didn't barge in and demand us to give the eekdance emoticon a Character Video.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:31 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
And another bonus I thought of is a deleted scene from "DNA Evidence" (which is actually fan-made and found on YouTube)
I trust that the DVD version is animated, not like the figurines and cutouts used when I watched it? I liked what they meant to do, since I still think "Gross green towel= :coachz:" is a harder connection to make than "Left on Strong Bad's desk= :hr:" (I figured out the second one pretty quickly because of all the times Homestar broke into Strong Bad's house), but it could have had better production values like I said, and I don't get why Senor Cardgage was in it.

Well, maybe this scene will probably need to be worked on. Like I said, I will provide a script for it. And yes, it will be animated traditionally than when one actually sees it with the toys and cut-outs.

Coach z's cool wrote:
These ideas aren't bad, but if they change up the toons they would have to at least play a video before each updated one saying something like "Hey, guys. Just so you'll know, we sat down and decided change up the toons to make them even better than before. If you want to see the originals you can go over to homestarrunner.com" or something.

Well, we did say we would like more commentaries, so maybe anything that has anything altered in any way will have one, especially if they already have commentaries, in which case there will a second commentary for the toon in question.

Anyway, here is the script for the deleted scene from "DNA Evidence". Note that it will likely be altered to differ somewhat from the actual video seen, and I might break up the script to be within the reasonable 60000-characters range. Alright, here it is:

(We open on a message reading, "Here is a long-forgotten scene from 'DNA Evidence', with interviews from The Cheat and Pom Pom that eventually lead up to Coach Z.", to the Twin Peaks-type title music for this show. The camera cuts to Strong Sad writing in a notebook)

:sad: (writing) So he wiped his face off with a gross towel, eh? (he looks up)

(A screen scrolls in from the right, showing The Cheat, standing on the basement couch)

:cheat: (speaking in The Cheat with subtitles, a la his character video) Yeah, I wiped the DNA evidence on a gross towel. Cornbread Dumber thought that was a tall cool glass of Mountain Dew! Some people have no respect! I'd rather be kicked by Strong Bad again!

(Cut to The Cheat scurrying over to the side of Bubs' Concession Stand (Homestar is seen at the front, doing business with Bubs))

:cheat: So after a quick shower, I hurried over to Bubs' place to see if he had any of that green shower stain remover, when what should I see on the side of the concession stand but a big sign!

(The Cheat looks at the sign, which reads, "Wanted: green DNA evidence. Last seen in test tube, then a sno-cone and finally a tall glass, like Mountain Dew. Reward: a money". The Cheat smiles, showing off his gold tooth. Cut back to The Cheat on the couch)

:cheat: So I headed back to Strong Bad's to see if that towel was still there. But when I got there, it was gone!

(Cut to Strong Sad also in the basement, writing in his notebook)

:sad: So did you ever find out who put up the poster?

(Cut back to The Cheat)

:cheat: No, but I did notice very small initials of P.P.

(Cut back to Strong Sad)

:sad: (writing) Some very small initials of P.P., eh? (he looks up)

(A screen scrolls in from the right, showing Pom Pom at the counter in the bar. A Cold One is on the counter)

:pom: (bubbling like always, but, again, with subtitles) You're right, dairy man, I am P.P.! I put up that poster. And I know all about the DNA evidence.

(Cut to Pom Pom on the side of Bubs' stand, with Marzipan at the head, opposite of where Strong Bad was)

:pom: Like ol' Strong Bad, I, too, overheard Marzipan discussing some kinda DNA evidence she supposedly had. I thought it could help with my fighting skills necessary for a combatetition at 5:30 after work.

(Cut to Pom Pom putting up the wanted poster like the The Cheat Missing poster from "Where's The Cheat?". Cut to Pom Pom meeting Homestar at the office, as seen in "FROM WORK")

:pom: And I overheard that Homestar was looking for the same thing!

:hr: (in that email) I'll have that DNA evidence on your desk by 5:00!

(Cut back to Pom Pom at the bar)

:pom: But he never did, and I lost. The nerve of that armless whitey!

(Homestar approaches, with his own Cold One. Pom Pom glowers at him)

:hr: Oh, don't worry, Pom Pom. There'll be another contest! Well, maybe not many contests, but just that there'll be others... that you'll win. Or I'll win. Mostly me. I'll probably win 'em all!

(Cut to Strong Sad, also in the bar, writing in his notebook)

:sad: So, what else happened?

(Cut back to Pom Pom, his back to Homestar)

:pom: Senor Cardgage then invited me to sell the DNA evidence to a movie theater to make into a summer blockbuster!

(Cut back to Strong Sad)

:sad: You sold the DNA evidence right to the theater?

(Cut back to Pom Pom)

:pom: Look, man, I was desperate and vulnerable at the time! And this might be of some interest to you: I discovered that Coach Z had a gross slimy green-colored towel on his janitor cart.

(Cut back to Strong Sad)

:sad: (writing) A gross slimy green-colored towel, eh? (he looks up)

(A screen scrolls in from the right, showing a worried Coach Z in the locker room)

:coachz: You figured it out, Strong Sad! My cover is blown! I am actually Damp Towel Man! And also his mild-mannered alter ego, Dan Towelman.

(As he says all this, the screen fades out and the camera shows an end title card (with designs like the beginning) that reads, "And the rest is toast!")

What did you think?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:06 am 

So if Pom Pom sold the DNA evidence to Senor Cardgage, how did Strong Sad get it back? And we should probably mention which person on YouTube made the scene, to be fair.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:35 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
So if Pom Pom sold the DNA evidence to Senor Cardgage, how did Strong Sad get it back? And we should probably mention which person on YouTube made the scene, to be fair.

Well, remember that Strong Bad said that no one would ever know, and then Strong Sad confirmed that. As for who made that scene, that would "trainlover476".

Anyway, another one of my ideas for bonuses is for a "sequel" to "20X6 vs. 1936". Like the real toon, this one has an Old-Timey character meeting a 20X6 character. But the real toon has The Homestar Runner meeting Stinkoman on Stinkoman's home turf. The new toon will have 1-Up meeting Old-Timey Strong Bad on the latter's home turf. Here's part of the script (I would greatly like help on how to fix it):

The toon is entitled, "20X6 vs. 1936, Too". In the toon, Old-Timey Strong Bad and 1-Up meet, and the latter proves to the former that he is not a kid.

The toon opens on a message that reads, "In 2003, we created a little gem called "20X6 vs. 1936", in which Old-Timey Homestar encounters Stinkoman on his home turf on Planet K. While all that was happening, something else was happening more than 65 years earlier." Then we are shown an Old-Timey opening title card, with Old-Timey Strong Bad's head in the background, while in the foreground, it reads: "SIR STRONG BAD IN HIS OWN CRA-TOON", followed by: "20X6 (shown in the futuristic font) vs. 1936, Too! Presented in grand old sound-o-vision (c) 1936". All the while, Old-Timey Strong Bad's theme from "Parsnips A-Plenty" is played. Then the cartoon begins, showing Old-Timey Strong Bad walking along through the Factory/Circus District.
OLD-TIMEY STRONG BAD: Ah, what a beautiful day for making all manner of mayhem and cutting all manner of capers.
(Suddenly, he bumps into 1-Up (the 20X6 Homestar), all colorized and without the Old-Timey scratch lines obscuring him. In fact, the lines actually appear behind him.)
OLD-TIMEY STRONG BAD: Waaaaahhh! (he "says" his scream) What manner of uncivilized, Technicolor, Japanimated, alien life-form are you?!
1-UP: I'm 1-Up! Everyone says I'm just a kid, but I wanna be the guy!
OLD-TIMEY STRONG BAD: Well, you're looking at the wrong guy!
1-UP: So, what name do you go by?
OLD-TIMEY STRONG BAD: My moniker?! I'll tell you what my moniker is! I am Sir Strong Bad Cunnington Plottington Schemesworth! (musical sting) The seventh! (another musical sting) Or Strong Bad for short! (yet another musical sting) Since spelling out such an extensive name on the telegramophone would give a gentle-man like me such a cramp in the wrist! (one last musical sting)
1-UP: Yeah, you're probably right. I am looking at the wrong guy.
OLD-TIMEY STRONG BAD: Then who, I ask, is this "guy" you speak of, anyway?

...and that's as far as I got. Can you help me?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next