Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Avitar help
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:55 pm 

i no its been said but i 1) i dont know how to make an avitar & 2) i cant remember that photo shack website. i want to make an avitar out of the strong bad sejure* in looking old. Help (?)
Thx :bubs:
* i know i spelt it wrong

Post subject: Re: Avitar help
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:20 pm 

Well, to make a banner, I would suggest asking everyone nicely in the Banner and Avatar Force thread. It should tell you how to actually put the avatar in your profile right here in the FAQ.

Post subject: Re: Avitar help
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:24 pm 

Hello.

1) To make an avatar, you can do one of several things (in the case of this Forum):
  • You can use an image-editing program, such as MS Paint (built into Windows computers) and The GIMP.
  • You can find an image from another website and either upload it from your computer, or link to it from another site. If you do the last one, it's common courtesy to upload it to an image-uploading website, such as Imageshack, first.
  • You can ask for a specific one to be made for you by the people behind the Banner and Avatar Force.

Remember the rules when it comes to your avatar, though.

2) There are several image-uploading websites. The one that I mentioned earlier, Imageshack, is usually the quickest and easiest to upload images to. There are also others, such as TinyPic and Photobucket, though the latter requires an account.

EDIT: ed beat me by a few minutes, but oh well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]