Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

So Good or No Good!
So GOOD! 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
No GOOD! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Douglas! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
What's SBCG4AP stand for? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: "The Queen of Town"-SBCG4AP Concept
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
Hey guys, it's me again, Strong Vader. For those of you who read my last thread, "Too Much of an Awesome Thing", and the three (currently) available parts, you'll know what this is about. If you didn't, that's ok. This is a SBCG4AP concept, where I will be creating a walkthrough of sorts for this SBCG4AP idea, found right here on the H*R Wiki forum! Please leave feedback.

From the right side of the screen, came a man. A man, with a plastic rectangle. No, not Strong Bad. The King of Town, with his Snacky One-Eighty-Six. He opened the computer, and...
KABLOOSSHHH! the primary explosives blew up, and then the secondary charges blew, and it was a-like, KABLAAAAAAMM! And then one of those blast-wavy Saturn rings that have become so popular lately went a-like, KABLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhshshshshshsshhshshsh!

While Strong Bad is telling Pom Pom, Homestar, and Coach Z about it, Marzipan runs in and says that the KoT is dying because of Strong Bad's prank. They all rush over to the hospital where the KoT is (We have a hospital? Run by Bubs?). He's alive, but barely, and names Marzipan his successor. A thunderbolt suddenly sounds, but everyone assumes that it's the KoT's stomach.

Strong Bad doesn't think much of it, and heads back home. He checks his e-mail to find all sort of new tax decrees. He DELETES them all, but the next day, there are more, and what's more, he can't buy stuff at Bubs's anymore; he can't sell to a tax evader. Strong Bad will head back home, and the action starts.

Talk to Strong Sad in his room. He'll say that he was appointed a knight by *shudder shudder* the new QoT. Head over to Strong Mad's room. There, you'll find Strong Mad and the Cheat looking sad. Marzipan threw them out of Cool Tapes.

To Be Continued.
Any ideas to continue it with? Post it here!

HRWiki Userpage

Post subject: Re: "The Queen of Town"-SBCG4AP Concept
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm 

I'm not really too keen on us making a load of threads about individual ideas for future SBGC4AP ideas; I think they should just go in the main thread for Season 2 ideas. Allowing threads for individual ideas seems unmanageable to me. Can anyone give me a reason I should change my mind?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:49 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
If we put this on the season 2 thread, it would get kinda long and cluttered and hard to follow, don't you think? I mean, look at how long the walkthroughs are on the Wiki.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 pm 

If you're planning to put complete walkthroughs up, I'm sorry, I'm going to have to say no. We don't have a place at this forum for large pieces of fanstuff like those; they need to go elsewhere (when the fanstuff wiki reopens, you might be able to place them there). The forum, which is meant for discussion, is simply unsuited for such long content as a walkthrough written by a single user. Sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 pm 

Oh. I see. A pocket full of change. So...um...thanks for adding a step to my Halloween process.
I guess I'll just add it there when it opens.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 am 

Thanks for your understanding. For now, I'm going to lock this in case you need to copy anything from these threads. I'm planning to delete them in a couple days.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]