Homestar Runner Wiki Forum
http://forum.hrwiki.org/

End of TGS?
http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10648
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sblounskched! [ Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  End of TGS?

When do you think TGS will end? It's not that hard to draw a crude 4 bunch of girls on paper, I think it's dying right now. We get lucky if we got one once a month, let alone a year.

Author:  ramrod [ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well, TBC does have that ability to come out of nowhere with a new TGS or Answering Machine. It's like they wait until people forget about it.

Author:  Did he sell eggs? [ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

ramrod wrote:
Well, TBC does have that ability to come out of nowhere with a new TGS or Answering Machine. It's like they wait until people forget about it.

Same with main pages. It adds to the awesomeness.

Author:  bwave [ Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: End of TGS?

Sblounskched! wrote:
When do you think TGS will end? It's not that hard to draw a crude 4 bunch of girls on paper, I think it's dying right now. We get lucky if we got one once a month, let alone a year.


Well, strong bad email is far more popular. The fact that it isnt hard might be more incentive for them to continue it. If they have and especially busy week, they could make a TGS.

TBC obviously like the series, or else they wouldnt have made the 12 main episodes + christmas episode + give them a song on the cd + spot on homestarrunner, pay plus.

Author:  GamerErman2001 [ Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:26 am ]
Post subject: 

If they kille them off in the next one....
IT'S OVER!

Author:  Poppythetire [ Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Well I for one hope they dont stop making them, it gets kinda boring having only sbemails for a long period of time. But I do believe that Marzy's answering machine is slowly dying. Very.......... Slowly..............

Author:  Sbemailman [ Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:20 am ]
Post subject: 

GamerErman2001 wrote:
If they kille them off in the next one....
IT'S OVER!


They kill them off in almost EVERY one.

Author:  GamerErman2001 [ Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:24 am ]
Post subject: 

Sbemailman wrote:
GamerErman2001 wrote:
If they kille them off in the next one....
IT'S OVER!


They kill them off in almost EVERY one.

That's the whole point!

Author:  FollowingTheLamb [ Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:37 am ]
Post subject: 

I hope it continues for the life of the entire website. If Homestar made appearances in it, it would be completely perfect. Even though he doesn't, it's still my favorite series.

Author:  Joshua [ Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: End of TGS?

Sblounskched! wrote:
We get lucky if we got one once a month, let alone a year.


They've always been released months apart.

Author:  GamerErman2001 [ Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:27 am ]
Post subject: 

FollowingTheLamb wrote:
I hope it continues for the life of the entire website. If Homestar made appearances in it, it would be completely perfect. Even though he doesn't, it's still my favorite series.

That would be a good idea! They could have him die of his stupidity 5 times in one of the comics!
Keep in mind that these are written by Strong Bad.

Author:  StrongVlad [ Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

:sad: --Each day, we die a little more.
Same for TGS. I dunno, TGS #13 just didn't do it for me. Here's hoping #14 is better.

Author:  Askingforachallenge [ Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

StrongVlad wrote:
:sad: Here's hoping #14 is better.


here's hoping FOR a 14. hehe, just kidding, i know they're gonna do a 14, but my question is: are they gonna stop at 20?

Author:  ginnyhislop [ Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:48 am ]
Post subject: 

oh man, i love teen girl squad. im probably whats her face.
ive got the same hair, same group of friends, and shop at the thrift store. im hoping for a 14, definatly

Author:  Harko [ Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, I love teenage girls too.

;)

Author:  OneGyT [ Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:18 am ]
Post subject: 

I think 13 was by far the best ever. So either downhill from here or it better not end anytime soon!

Author:  GamerErman2001 [ Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Harko wrote:
Yeah, I love teenage girls too.

;)

But in Soviet Russia, teenage girls love at YOU!
All of a sudden I have an urge to go to Soviet Russia.

Author:  Matt_Walker_731 [ Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  My reply

TGS is VERY funny, but I can see the end in sight; probably when we least expect it. Like the paper? Who saw that coming?

Author:  ed 'lim' smilde [ Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My reply

Matt_Walker_731 wrote:
TGS is VERY funny, but I can see the end in sight; probably when we least expect it. Like the paper? Who saw that coming?
Probably everyone who saw the end of 'montage'. :bubs:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/