A Main Character Leaves 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
A Main Character Dies 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Strong Bad Checks His Last Sbemail 20%  20%  [ 6 ]
Fast Forward to The Future 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Clip Show 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Sunset Ending 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Other 47%  47%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 30
 Post subject: Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 pm 

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ As long as it's better than the live version....I really hate live versions of songs. The recording quality is horrible, background noise totally interferes, the audience is always SO FRIGGIN TEAR YOUR HAIR OUT ANNOYING X-( - I think live music is better perhaps, when you're listening to it live. You know, when you're actually there. By the way, not to be rude or anything..........that thing you do with parodying the ending of different town in your posts, it's starting to get a bit annoying. I mean, it was funny at first, sure, but after a while.....eh. Not so much. Sorry. Don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything.... :blush:

Ok...................beef.
It's the only styles left! Everybody knows that Danny WcFloogerhonkett took all of the syles for himswelf back in the fith's grade! :mrgreen:
Then, they should do a go-stick-your-face-in-a-pie-style transition to a heavy death......... techno version...................I wonder what that would sound like.
doo. doo. doo. doo. TROGDOOOOOOOOOR! Da-da la dum. Da-da la dum. TROGDOR! is down. TROGDOR is down. Down down down. bum bum bee-dum bum bum be dum dum.
Naw. That'd be a big waste of eardrums.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 pm 

Everyone goes on a search to find the Yello Dello again after its escape. Along the way every character finds their own separate place to go and say their goodbyes to the remaining members. In the end we're left with merely Homestar and Strong Bad on the tip of a cliff with the Yellow Dello in hand, realizing they've got no one to share it with, they say their own goodbyes (Strong Bad is nice to Homestar, this has the true ending to the series) and Strong Bad walks away with the Yello Dello. Neither can find their way back to their original city and so everyone has went their separate path, and no one returns.

Every goodbye is said and there's plenty of room for original jokes when you have the vast expanse of everything-on-earth to travel through.

Big ol' description comin' through
Start off by introducing the concept of the Yellow Dellow.
-Strong Bad about to start another email, overhears Homestar Runner by the stick (going to be close to his house) talking about a crew finding an offbreed of the Yello Dello. (It has escaped since the last cartoon in 2000)

Strong Bad goes out to confront Homestar about this rare elusive bird.

The entire homestar runner cast goes on a trek to find the yello dello. On the way there each new area introduced is a new way one character leaves the show. Homsar, early on, floats away from the group to go catch a bird. The crew keeps going to find Cubeworld. Strong Mad haunches down and says he "fits in here". Brothers hug or whatever as a final goodbye, everyone continues.

The crew keeps walking until they come across a civilization of folk who communicate their status by their shirts. Everyone without clothes is pretty much gone now, except Strong Bad and The Cheat. Homestar is seen as a leader and is brought to the leader of the civilization. Homsar. They boot him off and Homestar takes his place. Strong Bad is being pushed away by the community. He's seen as an outcast with no status, an illegal immigrant per se. Long scene involving Strong Bad having to wear a shirt, finally gives in, then the community gives the remaining homestar crew a few extra members (of their own society) to aid in the mission. The cheat decides this is a flipping good place to be for a pet like him and stays.
Big ol' description done.

I'm thinking of putting in some actual scripts and working on this. But I'd be afraid to as that would literally signify the end of the H*R body of work. Funk that :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 am 

Heres my idea;

Each of the characters meet their fate one by one;

:hr:; Strong Bad gets another Sbemail from Vinnie C. It reads:
Sorry Strong Bad, I meant to say why don't you kill Homestar, not Homsar.
-Vinnie C.
Strong Bad drops an Even Heavier Lourde on Homestar, killing him.
:pom:; Falls on to a needle and pops.
:poop:; The smell of the whatsit finally gets to him. You don't need to know any more than this.
:cheat:; When he was getting eaten by Strong Mad/having a bath, Strong Mad chokes on The Cheat and The Cheat gets stuck inside Strong Mad and suffocates.
:sad:; Finally wills himself to death. (See "Most In The Graveyard" to get what I mean.)
:bubs:; This is a toughie. Original Bubs comes and kills this Bubs. Original Bubs is then struck by lightning, ending both Bubs' lives.
:homsar:; He forgets how to defy gravity while 100ft in the air. He lands with a big splat.
:marzi:; She finally gets a concert!! Except it sucks and Strong Bad and The Cheat throw stuff at her. Strong Bad throws a chair and it hits her in the temple.
:kot:; Diabetes or a heart attack, obviously.
:coachz:; This is a toughie too. He goes out to the pub and has a little too many drinks (35 too many, to be exact.) He gets heaps drunk and buys a car, and goes drink driving. The police get him and sentence him to prison. Unfortunately, the nearest prison is 1000 miles away, so the Coach is never seen again. I couldn't bear killing off the Coach.
:sm:; Strong Mad eats/gives a bath to The Cheat, but chokes on him.
:sb:; Strong Sad, having enough of all Strong Bad's bullying, sneaks some poison into some food Strong Bad was about to eat. Strong Bad eats it and dies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 pm 

Dark Emperor wrote:
Everyone goes on a search to find the Yello Dello again after its escape. Along the way every character finds their own separate place to go and say their goodbyes to the remaining members. In the end we're left with merely Homestar and Strong Bad on the tip of a cliff with the Yellow Dello in hand, realizing they've got no one to share it with, they say their own goodbyes (Strong Bad is nice to Homestar, this has the true ending to the series) and Strong Bad walks away with the Yello Dello. Neither can find their way back to their original city and so everyone has went their separate path, and no one returns.

Every goodbye is said and there's plenty of room for original jokes when you have the vast expanse of everything-on-earth to travel through.

Big ol' description comin' through
Start off by introducing the concept of the Yellow Dellow.
-Strong Bad about to start another email, overhears Homestar Runner by the stick (going to be close to his house) talking about a crew finding an offbreed of the Yello Dello. (It has escaped since the last cartoon in 2000)

Strong Bad goes out to confront Homestar about this rare elusive bird.

The entire homestar runner cast goes on a trek to find the yello dello. On the way there each new area introduced is a new way one character leaves the show. Homsar, early on, floats away from the group to go catch a bird. The crew keeps going to find Cubeworld. Strong Mad haunches down and says he "fits in here". Brothers hug or whatever as a final goodbye, everyone continues.

The crew keeps walking until they come across a civilization of folk who communicate their status by their shirts. Everyone without clothes is pretty much gone now, except Strong Bad and The Cheat. Homestar is seen as a leader and is brought to the leader of the civilization. Homsar. They boot him off and Homestar takes his place. Strong Bad is being pushed away by the community. He's seen as an outcast with no status, an illegal immigrant per se. Long scene involving Strong Bad having to wear a shirt, finally gives in, then the community gives the remaining homestar crew a few extra members (of their own society) to aid in the mission. The cheat decides this is a flipping good place to be for a pet like him and stays.
Big ol' description done.

I'm thinking of putting in some actual scripts and working on this. But I'd be afraid to as that would literally signify the end of the H*R body of work. Funk that :(

This. Is. AWESOME. I mean, geez, man, how long did it take you to think that up? Musta taken a lot of dedication and hard work (and perhaps a few Cheatcakes).

Sir Skids Nickelton wrote:
Heres my idea;

Each of the characters meet their fate one by one;

:hr:; Strong Bad gets another Sbemail from Vinnie C. It reads:
Sorry Strong Bad, I meant to say why don't you kill Homestar, not Homsar.
-Vinnie C.
Strong Bad drops an Even Heavier Lourde on Homestar, killing him.
:pom:; Falls on to a needle and pops.
:poop:; The smell of the whatsit finally gets to him. You don't need to know any more than this.
:cheat:; When he was getting eaten by Strong Mad/having a bath, Strong Mad chokes on The Cheat and The Cheat gets stuck inside Strong Mad and suffocates.
:sad:; Finally wills himself to death. (See "Most In The Graveyard" to get what I mean.)
:bubs:; This is a toughie. Original Bubs comes and kills this Bubs. Original Bubs is then struck by lightning, ending both Bubs' lives.
:homsar:; He forgets how to defy gravity while 100ft in the air. He lands with a big splat.
:marzi:; She finally gets a concert!! Except it sucks and Strong Bad and The Cheat throw stuff at her. Strong Bad throws a chair and it hits her in the temple.
:kot:; Diabetes or a heart attack, obviously.
:coachz:; This is a toughie too. He goes out to the pub and has a little too many drinks (35 too many, to be exact.) He gets heaps drunk and buys a car, and goes drink driving. The police get him and sentence him to prison. Unfortunately, the nearest prison is 1000 miles away, so the Coach is never seen again. I couldn't bear killing off the Coach.
:sm:; Strong Mad eats/gives a bath to The Cheat, but chokes on him.
:sb:; Strong Sad, having enough of all Strong Bad's bullying, sneaks some poison into some food Strong Bad was about to eat. Strong Bad eats it and dies.

Uh.....excuse me? You want them all to DIE?! Oh, except for Coach Z, of course. So I guess you're not TOTALLY insane (although going to prison for drunk driving may be worse). Sewiously, though, this is a bit........disturbing. Clever, but disturbing. I mean, why do they need to die or suffer horrible fates? It's just wrong.

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringin'
(They're undeniable)
And I'm like baby baby baby
Caught in a bad romance
(But I'm) never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Cuz I'm walkin on sunshine, baby, oh!
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite
This place about to ENGSMSPLODE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:04 am 

I don't WANT them to die. It was all I could think of then. But this assures that;There can never be randoms continuing where TBC left offThe series ends. TBC can't continue where they left off.You have to admit, none of those deaths were just "Bob died of old age" deaths. Viewers might want to see how they died.It's a series END. It's sort of fitting for a series end.Oce again, yeah, I don't WANT them to die, but it's all I could think of. It assures the above things happen and well, they go out with a bang. And since they aren't gory, they are't TOO bad. And no, I don't have a sick mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:49 pm 

Location: My location's a closely guarded secret, protected by a sect of monks high atop the Coches Mountains.
The last Toon:

Dear Strong Bad,

Can you tell me what the meaning of life is?

Sincerely not full of crap,

User name styles

:sb: " Well UNS, the meaning of life is... is... Whatever you can make to be. Take your hopes and dream to the next level. Never back down. Always stand and speak out. Always take a challenge and shove it right back in it's face. What is the meaning of life indeed. It is something that only the on of who has reached enlighenment can know the answer of. I am a person of a simple mind, so I cannot answer this question to it's fullest. But, I know of someone who can. A person who has the untapped potentional to be one of the smartest people on this earth...
Homestar Runner. "
*Shift to the field, where Homestar is sitting on a stump, thinking about something. Strong Bad walks in.*
:hr: "Hey there, Stro Bro! If I'm thinking correctly, the only reason you would ever talk to me is if your answering an e-mail. So, whats this little e-mail that went to market about? "
:sb: " Homestar, It's time."
*Homestar's speech impediment is no longer apparent when he speaks*
:hr: " Really? I never thought this day would come. "
:sb: " Yes Homestar, it is time for this little charade to come to an end, I may be the only one who you have told who you really are, but it is time for you to tell the world who that person is. "
:hr: " Strong Bad, I can't. Don't you know what will happen? "
:sb: " I know quite well the events that will result when you do, and I think everyone can except it. This website has been running for X0 years and its time for it to end. "
:hr: " While it has been running for quite awhile, the fans will not like it. Strong Bad, if it ends then when will you get your second season of your video game? "
:sb: " Don't make deals with me. You know well that I'm over that. But are you over it? Can you deal with the end of your website, or are you just going to whine like an immature troll? "
:hr: " You take that Back! "
:sb: " Hmm, Looks like you took the second decision. Homestar, I'll give you time to think, but the truth is innevitable. Your website is over. "
*Strong Bad walks away*
:hr: " You don't know the power of me changing back Strong Bad, the website will never be over! I'll prove it!

*End of part 1*

Whew, that was a type load! I'll probably start on part 2 tomorrow, but you guys can continue it if you want.

You can do it! SBLOUNSKCHED! Crunchy chew it!
Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm 

user name styles wrote:
The last Toon:

Dear Strong Bad,

User name styles

:sb: " Well UNS, the meaning of life is... is... Whatever you can make to be. Take your hopes and dream to the next level. Never back down. Always stand and speak out. Always take a challenge and shove it right back in it's face. What is the meaning of life indeed. It is something that only the on of who has reached enlighenment can know the answer of. I am a person of a simple mind, so I cannot answer this question to it's fullest. But, I know of someone who can. A person who has the untapped potentional to be one of the smartest people on this earth...
Homestar Runner. "
*Shift to the field, where Homestar is sitting on a stump, thinking about something. Strong Bad walks in.*
:hr: "Hey there, Stro Bro! If I'm thinking correctly, the only reason you would ever talk to me is if your answering an e-mail. So, whats this little e-mail that went to market about? "
:sb: " Homestar, It's time."
*Homestar's speech impediment is no longer apparent when he speaks*
:hr: " Really? I never thought this day would come. "
:sb: " Yes Homestar, it is time for this little charade to come to an end, I may be the only one who you have told who you really are, but it is time for you to tell the world who that person is. "
:hr: " Strong Bad, I can't. Don't you know what will happen? "
:sb: " I know quite well the events that will result when you do, and I think everyone can except it. This website has been running for X0 years and its time for it to end. "
:hr: " While it has been running for quite awhile, the fans will not like it. Strong Bad, if it ends then when will you get your second season of your video game? "
:sb: " Don't make deals with me. You know well that I'm over that. But are you over it? Can you deal with the end of your website, or are you just going to whine like an immature troll? "
:hr: " You take that Back! "
:sb: " Hmm, Looks like you took the second decision. Homestar, I'll give you time to think, but the truth is innevitable. Your website is over. "
*Strong Bad walks away*
:hr: " You don't know the power of me changing back Strong Bad, the website will never be over! I'll prove it!

*End of part 1*

Whew, that was a type load! I'll probably start on part 2 tomorrow, but you guys can continue it if you want.

I have three words to say: F. T. W. Oh, wait. those are letters. I think I has the solution! For The Win!
OMG I'll make millions!
(crickets)
mm, tough crowd.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 pm 

^ I need to check my email more often. :eek: I am in awe of your.....for the winningness, user name styles.

(They're undeniable)
Caught in a bad romance
Never gonna let you down
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:21 pm 

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ I need to check my email more often. :eek: I am in awe of your.....for the winningness, user name styles.

:sb: And that, is how styles was created.
:hr: wead me anothew wone!
:sb: Oh, very well then. Now we will read, "Strong Sad Wets Yonder Bed."
:hr: boooo!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 am 

God, I LOVE you peoples!! XD

(They're undeniable)
Caught in a bad romance
Never gonna let you down
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 am 

hsr4ever85 wrote:
God, I LOVE you peoples!! XD

I'm sure our peoples are very proud. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:51 am 

Pfft. This is WHY I love you peoples. XD

(They're undeniable)
Caught in a bad romance
Never gonna let you down
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 pm 

Location: My location's a closely guarded secret, protected by a sect of monks high atop the Coches Mountains.
Part 2:

The Cheat is sitting at his computer trying to think of his next flash animation but the screen is blank. Homestar runs in.

:hr: " The Cheat, let me see your computer! I need to search something. "
:cheat: " Mher, meh mhere meh meh mehrerhe? " (Homestar, what happened to your speech impediment?)
:hr: " What? Oh my speech impowdamont! It's still thewe! Wobewt wobbed a wobot stowe. See!
:cheat: " Meh, mehre mehe meh. " (Whatever, here ya go.)
The Cheat walks away. Probably went to make some Cheatcakes. yum.
:hr: " Time to prove that idiot wrestler wrong! "
Homestar searches "hrwiki forum" in the search bar. The results come up. Homestar is having to go through many pages of obscure online stores, wierd wiki's, and even stranger forums in the results of the search until, on the very last result page, he finds it, " H*R Wiki Forum Index Page " When he raises his "finger" to click it, he notices something. A faint outline of a human arm is seen.
:hr: " Oh no, the transformation is starting! "
Homestar clicks.
The forum is in ruins. For every click, spam pops up. Almost every topic is filled with spam. There is only one person online. Homestar clicks " View active topics " the most active ones are just spam topics. Homestar refreshes the page the person is no longer online but, he or she has made a new topic: " Am I the only one? " Homestar clicks on it.
Homestars hopes are now raised to the limit. As the Topic loads, he wonders: could this person be someone who still believes? Can they be a person who has made a fan cartoon? Could they trying to propose some sort of revival petition? The Topic appears.
Strong Bad is walking in to his computer room carrying a large box labeled: 'What to do when your website is over: Complete kit', and a printer.
:sb: " Strong Sad, help me hook this stuff up. "
:sad: " Strong Bad calling me by my actual name? Something horrible must be happening! Is there a tornado heading our way?
:sb: " I really don't won't any of your whiny sarcasm, Strong Sad, this is important.
:sad: " What did you do to your computer this time? "
:sb: " I didn't "do" anything. Haven't you read the box?
:sad: " What to do when your... oh. This is not good.
:sb: " No it is not. But I think it has something to do with this E-mail: "
Strong Bad pulls the E-mail up.

Dear Strong Bad,

User name styles

:sad: "What a wierd name."
:sb: " Thats not the point, in this book that came with the kit, it says: When someone asks the website administrator 'what the meaning of life is' then its a sign that your website is over. I figured that since I'm one of the most popular characters then maybe I could be considered a admin but, before I read this I did make one assumption that maybe I was right about. "
:sad: " What was it? "
:sb: " That the only way to end this website is for Homestar to reveal his true form."
:hr: " No... It can't be. "
The person who wrote the topic was the Wiki Proprietor and he had written:
" Am I the only one who thinks that this forum should be shut down? There hasn't been a new Homestar cartoon in X0 years and this forum is filled with bucket loads of spam. Maybe I am the only one... Wait... I'm the Wiki Proprietor! Well guys, as of today, the Homestar Runner Wiki Forum is no more! Good night everybody! "
:hr: " No... No... No,no,no! "
:hr: " I'm not done yet! You can't delete the forum! I'm right here! He has to be joking! "
Homestar refreshs the page.
The Forum is no longer there and now the http://forum.hrwiki.org is just empty domain space.
:hr: " NOOOO!! "
Homestar Runs out of the Cheats grill. I don't know how, just go with it.
The Cheat walks in to his computer room, shocked to see his computer is littered with spam and an error page.
He's so shocked that he drops his plate of Cheatcakes on his foot and screams in pain.
:cheat: " Meeeeeehhhhh! " (Homestaaaaarrrrrrrr!)

End of part 2.

I think this one was even longer than the last part. Thanks for the positive replys guys. Those make me feel warm and fuzzy! Thank you!

Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm 

My head just exploded from teh epicness. My Compy just exploded from teh epicness. How can I still type? I have boxing gloves on. ;)
I'll try to come up with a random script.
:homsar: aAaAaA, Two times the twone, twice times the style!
:sb: Is there a way that i can actually read your stupid mind? Oh, never mind. It's probably all stupid and gunky. Eeeeugh.
:hr: You can read my mind, Stong Bag! *writes on forehead* See?
:sb: All I see is an ugly face that looks like two butts.
:hr: Oh, great idea! I'll make my face look like two butts!
:sb: Why must I bring up the word "butt" around these idiots?
:coachz: I sures have nothin' ta do withs it!
:sb: C'mon, The Cheat. Let's go home and build a sword out of those old cotton balls you stole from Bubs.
:cheat: (says ok in The Cheat speak)
(cut to the basement. Strong Bad and The Cheat are tinkering with a pile of cotton balls on the floor.)
:sb: And he said you said he said I said you know nuthin'!
Man, The Cheat, this sword is so... cottony. It's got all the cottonyness of a.........sword.
I bet it can kill aliens, football players, robots, talk show hosts, and all those other bad guys in the world!
:cheat: (Shrugs)
:hr: (walks in, his face has two butts drawn on it.)
Stwon Bon! I went with your advice! I'm a it with all the lades!
:marzi: (offscreen) Homestar, that's offensive!
:sb: I don't even....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm 

Aw man, I already have the ideas and stuff ready for part 3, but I want to see what hsr4ever85 thought I of the last part. I totally crave youse guys opinions! By the way, do you guys think I should upload this story on deviant art or some other fanfiction website once I finish it?

Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 pm 

Sorry, I'm always late to this sort of thing. And pardon the profanity, but HECKS YES. GO. PUBLISH IT. DO IT. LIKE RIGHT NOW. OR I WILL STARE AT YOU ETERNALLY. O_O

Okay, okay. I sorry. *is sorry*

(They're undeniable)
Caught in a bad romance
Never gonna let you down
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite

Last edited by hsr4ever85 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm 

I think Im gonna finish it here first :p

Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 am 

DO IT AFTERWARDS.

P.S. Publishing it elsewhere, I mean. XD

(They're undeniable)
Caught in a bad romance
Never gonna let you down
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am 

Here it is Part 3:

:sad: " What? True form? You took my meds didn't you? "
:sb: " No, I'm serious! Homestar isn't isn't what he makes himself to be. You see, there is a true story of how Homestar was really created. A story that he trusted me with to not tell anyone, until the time was right. It seems that time has come. "

The true story of Homestar Runner

This is the story of a young man. A story of a young man who's entire life changed in the summer of 1996. This is the story of James Michael Masterson.
James was a kind boy, always nice around his peers in school, respectful of his parents and teachers. He was patoratic. Always wearing a Red shirt with a white star and blue jeans with white, blue soled, shoes. He was smart, he got straight A's and is heading to Harvard.He was athletic. The best Football, Baseball, and Soccer player in School. He enjoyed running most of all. As I have said, he was heading for Harvard and he recieved a scholarship in the year of 1995. Things were going pretty well for James and some thought that he would go through life without making one mistake in the world. Little did they know, that even one tiny accident can affect a person heavily throughout.
James was driving his car to his parents house, he had decided to visit them for the summer. Until, he got a flat. He called for a tow. As he was waiting, he spotted a man running in the distance. That man happened to be Matthew Chapman. I'm sure we all know him. As he was running he bumped into James. James was quite surprised that he didn't catch himself from falling right onto a large piece of concrete. It hit him right in jaw. Now Matt was worried, he didn't want to get sued today, he had just discovered a way to get some easy money and had to share with his brother Mike. ( We should all know who Mike is too. )
" Aw crap, are you okay? "
No response.
" Craaap, I really don't want to call 911. Come on buddy, you okay? "
Matt helped James up on his feet. James had a sevre under bite and was bleeding under his chin and on his head.
" Oh god! Now I have to call 911! "
So he did. He told them where he was located and what was wrong. The ambulance arrived.
As they put James on the strecther, one nurse said,
" You better hope he doesn't sue "
Matt now was feeling nervous, if he sued, where would he get the money to pay him off in court?
" I could use my childrens book idea! Wait, I don't even have an idea for the main character. Crap... "
A couple days passed, then Matt got a call from the same hospital that the ambulance that picked up that guy in. They requested that Matt was to see him immediatly.
" Well, thats the end of Matt Chapman. "
He called his brother.
" Hey Mike, don't know if you were too busy to get the phone but, I may be going to court! Call me when you get the chance. "
" What could Mike possibly be doing on a sunday? "
Matt drived to the address the hospital gave him which was strange because he's been to this hospital before and this definalty wasn't the address. He reached his destination: Lawrence Exeter's home for the mentally challenged.
" Yeah, this totally isn't wierd. " Matt said.
He walked in and was greeted by a nurse.
" Hello! Are you checking in or visiting? "
" Um, visiting. I'm Matthew Chapman. "
" Oh yes! You're visiting James Masterson? "
" Uh, yeah. "
" Okay! I'll just lead you to him! "
" Oh by the way, James has said that he isn't pressing any charges. "
" That's a relief! "
" Yes well, here's his room! Have a nice visit! "
" That Lady enjoys her job way too much, " Matt thought.
As Matt opened the door what he saw shocked him...

Thats the end of part 3, I would have made it longer but, I'm really tired and sleepy. I'll continue it tommorow.

Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm 

AWMG CONTINUE IN NAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 am 

This needs to be a movie! Grab da popcorn! Grab 100 bucks! Grab da awesomesauce! It's MOVIE NIGHT, peoples! ;)
If this were a movie, It would be called:
The Taste Of Epicness: The Legacy of the Flash Cartoon That Changed Flash Cartoons.
O. M. G. I demand a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is nobody with more styles than user name styles :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 pm 

I am in epic shockedness.........

(They're undeniable)
Caught in a bad romance
Never gonna let you down
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 pm 

Man guys... Man. I would have made part 4 sooner but, I had a writers block that wouldn't get off my brain matter and I've also been busy, playing video games.
Anyways, here's part 4:

What Matt saw shocked him.
What he saw would have to be the most wierdest human he has ever seen.
He was so pale that he was almost solid white. He had a underbite that seemed beyond humanly possible. He also had a weird speech impediment.
" Guh? ", was all Matt could say.
" Oh! Hello! I'm the Homestar Runner! I'm a terrific athlete! " , The strange person said.
" Uhh, hello? "
" So anyways, guy. Who are you and why did you try to kill me?! "
" What? I um- "
" I'm just kidding! No need to fret your little head. By the way, can you get me out of here, I need to go enter a contest. "
" What contest? "
" Why the strongest man in the world contest! "
So it went on like this. James and Matt having strange conversations about things that obivously that only someone that lived in a seperate reality could think of.
" So why did you call me over here? " Matt asked because he was really getting tired of talking about marshmellows, Mexican wrestlers, and hippie girlfriends.
" I just wanted to tell you... that I'm going to kill you. " James friendly and naive voice suddenly turned into one that sounded murdeous and evil.
" Are you kidding? "
" No, I am going to kill you. You made me into this freak of human nature and I will never forgive you. I don't know when I will, but when I do, you'll know. "
Matt was know offically creeped out. He slowly got up from his chair.
" I'll start by destroying your source of income. Then I'll kill all of which you hold dear and then you will be next. "
Matt ran out of the room and out of the building. He ran to his car and drove away as fast as he could.
" Okay that was creepy, but on the bright side, I finally have an idea for my children's book! "
Thus, Homestar Runner was born.

But you may be asking yourself: What ever happened to James Masterson?
Eventually he was thrown into an insane asylum. He had tried to kill a nurse for bringing him orange juice instead of apple juice. He had tried to kill his family for not trying to get him out while visiting. He even once tried to kill himself for missing a new episode of Family Matters. The once smart, kind, and athletic James Michael Masterson, was now Evil, murderous, and insane. One day, he had access to a computer and his ego was feeling pretty hungry today so, he searched his nickname on google. He saw a website called homestarrunner.com.
He clicked on it.
He was greeted with, what looked like, a cartoon version of him. He watched the intro and the 'First time here?' toon. He was horrified. Who had created this insulting piece of buffonary. He had to know. He looked the Homestar Runner Wiki to find out. When he figured out who created it, he knew what he must do.
He got back on homestarrunner.com and then, he hacked it. He knew that this website was one that alot of people visited, so he had to make this virius an unknowed one. He found the file for the Homestar character and attached one of the most deadly and horrifying virius's ever. One that could destroy the entire site and who knows? Maybe even the entire internet.
Suddenly he heard the guard coming. He quickly shut off the computer and ran back in his cell. He hadn't gotten the chance to activate it. But he knew he would be able to soon enough... right?
James Michael Masterson died from Brain failure the year SBCG4AP came out. He never had the chance to kill his worst enemy. But, the virius still lives. It's still waiting for the day of activation, if it will ever come. But, If there is just one hiatus too long, it will strike.

:sb: " ... and thats the story. "
:sad: " ... I am in epic shockedness. "

There it is part 4. Hope you guys like it. I also qouted hsr4ever85 just cause. Part 5 will ( hopefully ) come tomorrow. How awesome would this be if this was a movie!

Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

Last edited by user name styles on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 pm 

Strong Sad may be in epic shockedness, but I for one am in epic
EXPLODEYNESS!!!!!
Pshoo!
Movie is now a must. I'm gonna be over at my cubicle, waitin' for the free bagels to roll in...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm 

Homsar dies. The Cheat and Strong Mad get married. Poopsmith becomes king.

The end.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 pm 

One word.

No.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:53 am 

Cheatina wrote:
One word.

No.

:(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm 

Sorry, but if :poop: became king, then everyone would be forced to never shower again, and instead, cover themselves with...never mind :p

Last edited by Cheatina on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm 

Eeugh! *jibble jibble jibble* my mind feels like... creeping... rusty... meat. I think I'ma go take a shower.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am 

Unfortunately I think it will just fade away.