Homestar Runner Wiki Forum
http://forum.hrwiki.org/

What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?
http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18029
Page 1 of 3

Author:  PSCutterback [ Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

So I've been thinking, Is this cartoon going to end? So if it is, how do you think it will go down?

EDIT: If you pick "Other", say what it will be with a post.

Author:  doctorwho295 [ Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

It won't end. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I don't think any of these will happen. Homestar is too un-conventional to follow a conventional ending. It would be funny if TBC did all of them together, though.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

doctorwho295 wrote:
It won't end. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I don't think any of these will happen. Homestar is too un-conventional to follow a conventional ending. It would be funny if TBC did all of them together, though.

So true, so true. Man, I can't even begin to imagine all the possibilities with a final cartoon. They'll think of something though. They always do. They never disappoint. Frankly, I'll hate to see the end of HSR, but when it does happen, I'm sure TBC will go out with a total, epic, better-than-absolute-burnination engsmsplosion, complete with one of those blast wavy Saturn rings around it that've become so popular lately. :mrgreen: Yeah, totally. So even when there's no more hope, even at the end of our rope, even when the last one falls, even when Marzipan answers a call, even when Homsar says something right, even when Strong Mad loses his might, even when Strong Bad says something nice, even when The Cheat pays full price, even when Bubs closes the stand, even when Homestar grows arms and hands, even when the Poopsmith decides to talk, even when Coach Z at rapping balks, even when Pom Pom loses his cool, even when Strong Sad makes the rules, even when KOT goes on a diet, even when Eh! Steve! starts a riot, even when Senor Cardgage doesn't creep again, even when Trogdor is finally tamed, there will be hope. There will be retribution. There will be....................crap. I can't think of anything epic enough to end this little poetic bit with. Dangcrapple! Ah, well. You get the point.

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

hsr4ever85 wrote:
doctorwho295 wrote:
It won't end. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I don't think any of these will happen. Homestar is too un-conventional to follow a conventional ending. It would be funny if TBC did all of them together, though.

So true, so true. Man, I can't even begin to imagine all the possibilities with a final cartoon. They'll think of something though. They always do. They never disappoint. Frankly, I'll hate to see the end of HSR, but when it does happen, I'm sure TBC will go out with a total, epic, better-than-absolute-burnination engsmsplosion, complete with one of those blast wavy Saturn rings around it that've become so popular lately. :mrgreen: Yeah, totally. So even when there's no more hope, even at the end of our rope, even when the last one falls, even when Marzipan answers a call, even when Homsar says something right, even when Strong Mad loses his might, even when Strong Bad says something nice, even when The Cheat pays full price, even when Bubs closes the stand, even when Homestar grows arms and hands, even when the Poopsmith decides to talk, even when Coach Z at rapping balks, even when Pom Pom loses his cool, even when Strong Sad makes the rules, even when KOT goes on a diet, even when Eh! Steve! starts a riot, even when Senor Cardgage doesn't creep again, even when Trogdor is finally tamed, there will be hope. There will be retribution. There will be....................crap. I can't think of anything epic enough to end this little poetic bit with. Dangcrapple! Ah, well. You get the point.

*Dooj*! The whole world just exploded with one of those blast wavy Saturn rings around it that have become so popular lately. :mrgreen:
I'ma go buy you a pizza.
*looks over shoulder* Twice Times!

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

TwiceStyle wrote:
*Dooj*! The whole world just exploded with one of those blast wavy Saturn rings around it that have become so popular lately. :mrgreen:
I'ma go buy you a pizza.
*looks over shoulder* Twice Times!

Awww thanks! You know what, you awe so awesome, I totally don't desewve it, but would you maybe possibly please be my fwiend?

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

sure! i've got level6, but he doesn't come around much anymores.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am happy.

Author:  likalaruku [ Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

That made me think of what would be the most absurd wedding.

*Marzipan & The Cheat (if you think of him as a pet rather than a person).
*Marzipan & Cardboard Homestar.
*Cardboard Marzipan & Homestar.
*Strong Bad & Homestar.
*20X6 Strong Bad & Old Timey Homestar.
*Strong Bad & Senor Cardgage. (Assuming they're not already related).
*Marshie & the KOT.
*Coach Z & Bubs.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

You just HAD to put Strong Bad and Homestar........jk.
Marshie......*shudders*......and the......*SHUDDERS*..........KOT???? *JIBBLIES* Argh, no, bad images, go away!!! GO AWAY!!! GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!! ARGH!!!!!!

Author:  Cheatina [ Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

I voted "clip show" because I like clip shows. :mrgreen:

Author:  Cheatina [ Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

hsr4ever85 wrote:
doctorwho295 wrote:
It won't end. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I don't think any of these will happen. Homestar is too un-conventional to follow a conventional ending. It would be funny if TBC did all of them together, though.

So true, so true. Man, I can't even begin to imagine all the possibilities with a final cartoon. They'll think of something though. They always do. They never disappoint. Frankly, I'll hate to see the end of HSR, but when it does happen, I'm sure TBC will go out with a total, epic, better-than-absolute-burnination engsmsplosion, complete with one of those blast wavy Saturn rings around it that've become so popular lately. :mrgreen: Yeah, totally. So even when there's no more hope, even at the end of our rope, even when the last one falls, even when Marzipan answers a call, even when Homsar says something right, even when Strong Mad loses his might, even when Strong Bad says something nice, even when The Cheat pays full price, even when Bubs closes the stand, even when Homestar grows arms and hands, even when the Poopsmith decides to talk, even when Coach Z at rapping balks, even when Pom Pom loses his cool, even when Strong Sad makes the rules, even when KOT goes on a diet, even when Eh! Steve! starts a riot, even when Senor Cardgage doesn't creep again, even when Trogdor is finally tamed, there will be hope. There will be retribution. There will be....................crap. I can't think of anything epic enough to end this little poetic bit with. Dangcrapple! Ah, well. You get the point.

Two words: Awe some. Oh wait, that's one word. Then I'll say it twice. Awesome awesome!

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

Oh, you found my little poem! :-D Thanks a lot for your likingness. Honestly, I had a bit of trouble with coming up with stuff near the end, but, eh, I guess it was okay. Then again, you only said it was awesome......not sawesome.....or even awesomesauce..... :-( Okay, okay, I just kidding. :p Seriously, thanks. I was making the post, and then I was just suddenly inspired to write a poem, so I kinda had to come up with that off the top of my head. I think a song inspired that one line.......it was like, 'Even when the last one falls,' I originally thought, though now.....I dunno. But I cannot say this enough, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! See, I can do it! I can do it TWELVE times!
P.S. You know, now that I think about it.....crap might actually work as a good ending. I mean think about it as, like, one o those dramatic movie taglines, like-a so:
There will be hope. There will be retribution. There will be................CRAP.
Okay, maybe not. I dunno. Whatchu think? :p

Author:  Cheatina [ Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ Okay, you just got even more awesome. I didn't think that was possible, but you did. Oh, and my improved grade: awesomesauce. There. :mrgreen:

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

I DID?! :eek: HOW?!?!?!?! :eekdance:

Thanks a bunches!!! I'd thank you with a quote, but I dunno any good ones....*facepalm* MUST LEARN ALL HOMESTAR RUNNER LINES EVAH.

Author:  Beyond the Grave [ Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

I think it will just be a sunset ending with a TBC twist to it. Don't know quite what that will be but I'm sure it will be cool.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ Hmm............I likes it, but I think they could probably get more creative than that. Love your sig, BTW.

Author:  Marzichan [ Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

:hr: and :marzi: get married... next have a son, Homezipan, and a daughter, Marzistar.

Author:  jakovu [ Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

Marzichan wrote:
:hr: and :marzi: get married... next have a son, Homezipan, and a daughter, Marzistar.

Homestar and Marzy getting married, the last thing you'd expect to happen in H*R... genius!

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ Maybe, maybe........although that's not quite the last thing you'd expect....^_^. Perhaps, instead, the last thing you would expect would be......eh......for the sake of our younger readers, I won't go into details, but it may or may not involve vanilla pudding.......and not the kind that first comes to mind. :eekdance:

Author:  StrotherG123 [ Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

The final HR cartoon? Probably a sbemail update about Strong Bad... on the firing range or... maybe at a popsicle stand.. And he's say, "Hey guys, don't worry, there'll be more Sbemail next time!" And THERE NEVER WOULD BE!
And if Homestar and Marzipan ever got married, they'd be in Count Longardeaux's Book of Worldy Records for number of divorces!
Though it would be cool to see the HR version of wedding crashers....

Author:  rayword45 [ Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Maybe, maybe........although that's not quite the last thing you'd expect....^_^. Perhaps, instead, the last thing you would expect would be......eh......for the sake of our younger readers, I won't go into details, but it may or may not involve vanilla pudding.......and not the kind that first comes to mind. :eekdance:


You had to mention that? I don't think TBC would ever get THAT dirty, even for a last toon.

My expectation: A truly epic toon, lasting AT LEAST 11-15 minutes as to end with a bang. Using this (still short) time frame, they would squish in every possible ending they could think of, ultimately ending with something really, really ironic.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ Yes, I had to mention that...........and I apologize for my horrible mind.

Your expectation: Is totally awesomesauce. Of course they would have to throw in irony....or maybe some kind of intrigue'ing cliffhanger......................like Homsar.........doing something.....random......or something...eh, I got nothing.

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

That's basically Homsar's whole life.
Also, the best 'toon needs to end with a great fwiggin' easter egg! Eh em, the best easter egg ever:
:homsar: aAaAaAwwwesomesuce!
:sb: Homsar, did you just say something epic?
:homsar: Ah, I'm the Twice Times Trailer!
:sb: Ok. Definitely not.
:hr: (interrupts) OMG! Did I just hear an epic fwiggin quote? Was that Homsar, or Swang Bang? Homasar, or Scorn Barn?
:coachz: Now yer squorkin' my torkin'!
:hr: No, arm dorfinitely nort.
:homsar: aAaA, Captain Past hits his Prime!
Then you get transported to a random world with millions of penguins all named Bob.
(Or Borb.)
Homestar also needs to not say sonething not not stupid in the last toon and learn the word "intelligent."
Actually, no way. The No-Armed Whitey's styles are good enough.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

:p Homsar saying awesomesauce would be the end of the world for me. A totally epic end-of-the-world, but an end-of-the-world just the same. Anyway, that would be an EPIC Easter egg. Or maybe Matt and Mike should include some reference to the first toon they ever created, and the first SBemail, the first Holiday toon, the Homsar SBemail...........all of those epic firsts that made Homestar Runner so sawesome. Yus, that would be a satisfactory ending. Just something as homage to all the long time fans and short time experts.......meaning most other people and me, respectively. :p

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

Y'know. The stuffs. I think they should end it with a big, fliggin, explode-your-head-stick-your-face-in-a-pie movie! They'd fill it with all the styles like an awesomesauce milkshake. Mmmm. I'ma go see if I can make an awesomesauce milkshake. That sounds a-pretty-pretty good!
And don't forget Senor Cardgage's epic non sequitur:
:senor: Haldo McBromely. Twice times the pies?

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ Okay, that IS pretty epic. Anyway, though, while it IS fun to read messages like this, there's no actual specs in it. It's just basically a bunch of different messages saying, 'TBC are awesome. Homestar Runner is sawesome. It will be epicawesomesauce.' So let's actually try to come up with some ideas, okay? And no, I'm not saying I haven't had my share of 'YAY HOMESTAR RUNNER!!!' messages, I'm just saying perhaps we need to get a bit more on topic.

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Okay, that IS pretty epic. Anyway, though, while it IS fun to read messages like this, there's no actual specs in it. It's just basically a bunch of different messages saying, 'TBC are awesome. Homestar Runner is sawesome. It will be epicawesomesauce.' So let's actually try to come up with some ideas, okay? And no, I'm not saying I haven't had my share of 'YAY HOMESTAR RUNNER!!!' messages, I'm just saying perhaps we need to get a bit more on topic.

Yeah. On topic. Wait, what's a topic? Lol kidding. I'm a total h*r fan. Minty gargle.
Anyway, I guess my lolftwepicawesomesaucetrogdorwin era is over. I'm not saying the good times are over. I'm just a forum-goer! :)
Back on, ahem, topic. Let's stay away from those low to no to negative budget films. I'm not ready to stare at a movie of typewriters, colors of infinity inside empty glasses, swinging lightbulbs, atms, and all that other stuff. Still, this song is a must in the movie:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/expfilm.html
And Trogdor. Why come we forgot Troggy?

:trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor:

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ Actually, They Might Be Giants had already written that song, they just asked TBC to popularize it by making a music video for it. Although, I dunno, you probably already knew that. OH MY GOD. WHAT IF THE FINAL TOON WAS A MUSIC VIDEO? Like, maybe a mashup of EVERY SINGLE HOMESTAR RUNNER SONG EVER. Wow.....I can't even begin to imagine the epicness of something like that.......

Author:  TwiceStyle [ Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Actually, They Might Be Giants had already written that song, they just asked TBC to popularize it by making a music video for it. Although, I dunno, you probably already knew that. OH MY GOD. WHAT IF THE FINAL TOON WAS A MUSIC VIDEO? Like, maybe a mashup of EVERY SINGLE HOMESTAR RUNNER SONG EVER. Wow.....I can't even begin to imagine the epicness of something like that.......

Yeah. I knew that.
That would be a cup of epic win fulla pancakes!
Now I just gotta think about what it would start with...
beef.............fluffy puff....................................casserole.
Eww! No!
Let's start it wit' everybloody's fav classic, Everybody To The Limit. That song is entitled to have an ultimate epic remix. That's why it was created.

Author:  hsr4ever85 [ Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Would the Final H*R Cartoon Be?

^ As long as it's better than the live version....I really hate live versions of songs. The recording quality is horrible, background noise totally interferes, the audience is always SO FRIGGIN TEAR YOUR HAIR OUT ANNOYING X-( - I think live music is better perhaps, when you're listening to it live. You know, when you're actually there. By the way, not to be rude or anything..........that thing you do with parodying the ending of different town in your posts, it's starting to get a bit annoying. I mean, it was funny at first, sure, but after a while.....eh. Not so much. Sorry. Don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything.... :blush:

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/