A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC

What'd you think?
5/5 We're fantastically accurate! 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
4/5 Non-toxic washable markers are gonna save some lives! 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
3/5 We could, like, sit around and batch the talentbision 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2/5 Our playdate with Scotty Titi has been cancelled 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1/5 That's the worst thing anyone has ever tried to type into this game. Ever. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Fan 'Stumes 2020
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:11 am 

Watch (Youtube)
Wiki link

The thing that intrigues me is the fact that this is just straight up quality, committed content. Like coming up with the Crack Stuntman rap. Somehow TBC make this stuff just like they never left. No references to scarcity (relatively) of updates, nor just plain being rusty.

Strong Bad says he's considering tweeting random stuff to see of people try it. Most likely, there are people saying "challenge accepted" looking for the most obscure costume. After all someone staged the cyborg Dangeresque...

Really wish Senor Cardgage had the Aldi bag.

I'm pretty impressed with the fact that the Cardgage/Bubs/Istanbul fans actually painted the wall. Or moved into someplace where the former fans did.

I knew it was a matter of time before someone did the A+#1 All-Pro Panache boxing gloves. If I dressed up as anyone it would likely be Strong Bad (or at least Strong Badman), and I would have done the gloves thing and sent in a pic.

In my opinion the Jibblies painting was the best. Troghammer Jr was probably second, I just didn't recognize that as I don't have the game.

A little disappointed they didn't update the Peasant's Quest game with the "get doing-sproings" quip, like they did with "make friends with Kerrek" and "buy Kerrek a cold one". At least not when I checked.