Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

Favorite Old Timey Toon?
Kick The Can 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Ballad of the Sneak 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Mr. Shmallow 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Parsnips A-Plenty 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
That A Ghost 47%  47%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 15
Author Message
 Post subject: Favorite "Old-Timey" Toon?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Posts: 994
Location: IN HERE BABY
What's your favorite Old-Timey Cartoon? I loved Ballad of The Sneak.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:53 am
Posts: 2217
Location: Australia
You missed That A Ghost. That A Ghost was a good one.

"What what? Of course it's not just the Strong Man holding a shovel! It's my newest invention! Besides, the Strong Man is over there, doing some manner of stylish jig."

_________________
"Explain to me how drowning them would not ruin their date."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Posts: 994
Location: IN HERE BABY
Shwoo wrote:
You missed That A Ghost. That A Ghost was a good one.

"What what? Of course it's not just the Strong Man holding a shovel! It's my newest invention! Besides, the Strong Man is over there, doing some manner of stylish jig."


I did? I thought I put that up. Erm... no idea how to change it. X_X

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:10 am
Posts: 1949
Location: Disneyland
Sloshy wrote:
Shwoo wrote:
You missed That A Ghost. That A Ghost was a good one.

"What what? Of course it's not just the Strong Man holding a shovel! It's my newest invention! Besides, the Strong Man is over there, doing some manner of stylish jig."


I did? I thought I put that up. Erm... no idea how to change it. X_X


Ask a moderator. That's what I'd do.

_________________
"Mekka-lekka-hi-mekka-The Cheat, throw a TV on 'im...ho."
--Strong Bad, about Homestar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Posts: 994
Location: IN HERE BABY
CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
Sloshy wrote:
Shwoo wrote:
You missed That A Ghost. That A Ghost was a good one.

"What what? Of course it's not just the Strong Man holding a shovel! It's my newest invention! Besides, the Strong Man is over there, doing some manner of stylish jig."


I did? I thought I put that up. Erm... no idea how to change it. X_X


Ask a moderator. That's what I'd do.


Okies.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 2981
Location: Oklahoma City
I can't get it, but I notified the other mods. So if you wanna vote That A Ghost, just wait and it'll probably be there in a while.

Edit: It's dot com got it.

_________________
404 sig not found


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:53 am
Posts: 2217
Location: Australia
(votes)

Sloshy, you probably forgot to click add option when you wrote in the last option. I've nearly done that a couple of times.

_________________
"Explain to me how drowning them would not ruin their date."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Posts: 866
Location: SIBHoDC
Its kinda an old timey toon but not really when stinkoman and THE Homestar Runner collide (20X6 Vs. 1936) thats my favorite

_________________
Image
THE FORUM HAS MOVED HERE COME JOIN US!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Posts: 994
Location: IN HERE BABY
Shwoo wrote:
(votes)

Sloshy, you probably forgot to click add option when you wrote in the last option. I've nearly done that a couple of times.


Probably. Sounds like something I'd do.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Posts: 994
Location: IN HERE BABY
I Choose You Cheatachu wrote:
Its kinda an old timey toon but not really when stinkoman and THE Homestar Runner collide (20X6 Vs. 1936) thats my favorite


I was going to add that one, but it seemed to have more 20X6 than 1936, and I was aiming more at mainly Old-Timey.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Posts: 866
Location: SIBHoDC
yeah i know what ya mean. Also you guys said you probably forgot to click add option afterwards. trust me your not alone I always forget to do that.

_________________
Image
THE FORUM HAS MOVED HERE COME JOIN US!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:00 am
Posts: 3849
Location: Best Coast
Probably Mr. Shmallow or Ballad of the Sneak.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:43 am
Posts: 173
Location: Concord CA
not eough to care and they are very limiting

_________________
" I want Dilbert and Homestar to mix"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Posts: 994
Location: IN HERE BABY
WillPmaster wrote:
not eough to care and they are very limiting


???

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Posts: 866
Location: SIBHoDC
I voted Kick The Can because thats the only one i've seen.lol

_________________
Image
THE FORUM HAS MOVED HERE COME JOIN US!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 am
Posts: 2994
Location: Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass.
That a Ghost was the only one that made me laugh.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Aiding The Glorious Robot Union.
I agree with iand


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 am
Posts: 2994
Location: Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass.
AbuGrape45 wrote:
I agree with iand


That rhymes. We should cut a demo.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 966
Location: Locked out....
I love all the old-timey stuff, but it sucks that there havent been any new old-timey toons for years (no pun intended)

there have been lots of old-timey stuff in easter eggs, but i want to see another full toon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:10 am
Posts: 1949
Location: Disneyland
Biscuithead wrote:
I love all the old-timey stuff, but it sucks that there havent been any new old-timey toons for years (no pun intended)

there have been lots of old-timey stuff in easter eggs, but i want to see another full toon


I want to see a full toon, too, but let's not forget the emails in which the Old-Timey scenes appear since "That A Ghost", away from Easter eggs: #120: RADIO, #150: ALTERNATE UNIVERSE and #161: 4 BRANCHES.

And there's one in "Decemberween Short Shorts", too. But yeah, they need to do another Old-Timey toon.

_________________
"Mekka-lekka-hi-mekka-The Cheat, throw a TV on 'im...ho."
--Strong Bad, about Homestar


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group