Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:46 pm 

ramrod wrote:
Chichindrich wrote:
Am I the only person who thinks this might make an awesome ringtone?
If someone made a ringtone of that, I'd seriously praise them.

I have a recording function on my phone, and it goes for 5:00, but I wouldn't know how to put it on the internet.

Post subject: cheat right
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:54 pm 

Well just goes to show you, The cheat just degrated himself and will be thought of as weird for a week. How do the chapmen get the rights from the cheat to have all his posed pictures to be put in that wierd cartoon. I bet the cheat is pretty angry.

Did anyone notice what happens if you click on the box filled with flashed poses of the cheat.

Post subject: Re: cheat right
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:58 pm 

buhubs wrote:
Did anyone notice what happens if you click on the box filled with flashed poses of the cheat.
You know we have a wiki, right?

Post subject: uuuummm...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:20 pm 

Okee, um i was talking about a box in the toon that flashed images of the cheat.
:cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheatgrin: The cheat is staring

Post subject: Re: uuuummm...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:34 pm 

buhubs wrote:
Okee, um i was talking about a box in the toon that flashed images of the cheat.
Yep, it was noted on the wiki page, under 'Easter Eggs'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:49 pm 

what an odd toon...weirdest excuse for a filler ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:04 am 

But it's so great hearing of chorus of The Cheats singing "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh..."

Post subject: omg
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:30 pm 

being that teh cheat :cheat: is 1 of my fav characters,:cheatgrin: i thought it was holy crap funny. very funny... :eek:

on a scale of one to awesome, i is super great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:13 pm 

THAT WAS CLASSIC! Great storyline, awesome plot! Wonderful character development, I don't think Strong Mad will ever be the same again! And the progession was great, the I was on my seat the whole time.
:p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:26 am 

I would assume that TBC probably just felt like having a Cheat-drawing marathon, and then decided to put it on the site, just to keep us on our toes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:03 am 

I remember this... It was a terrific toon, and it made me roffle heartely...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:32 pm 

This toon reminds me of the Happy Cat animation on Amish Donkey. When I put something in the wiki as a Real-World Reference, it was deleted! What gives? Here's the animation, for anyone that wants it.

http://www.amishdonkey.com/laughing-cat.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:00 am 

I personally enjoy 500 The Cheats. :cheatgrin: The music is awesome too. :mrgreen:

Last edited by Zim Del Invasor on Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:29 am 

Okay heres the deal:

To honor the 500 cheat dolls they sold TBC put 500 drawings of the cheat that we the fans have sent to them. So these are our drawings, not theirs. And when you cick on it, the color is actually a regular drawing of the cheat that TBC made so TBC are comparing drawings of we the fans with the actual thing!

I think that sounds right, dont you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:47 pm 

joeman wrote:
Okay heres the deal:

To honor the 500 cheat dolls they sold TBC put 500 drawings of the cheat that we the fans have sent to them. So these are our drawings, not theirs. And when you cick on it, the color is actually a regular drawing of the cheat that TBC made so TBC are comparing drawings of we the fans with the actual thing!

I think that sounds right, dont you?

That sounds about right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 am 

Even though it is strange, it is one of the most entertaining ones. If you are really sad, the cheerful music and happy representation of :cheat: will just make you so WAY happier. Also, :cheat: is my 3rd favorite charcter. Heres my top 6

1. :homsar:
2. :sad:
3. :cheat:
4. :coachz:
5. :stinko:
6. :senor:

plus i sent 500 cheats to my friend by email and she said that it was demented and pshyco.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:43 am 

+1. It's a very, very entertaining one.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:22 pm 

ikwaylx wrote:
ummmm. Wha?
I don't get it one bit.
Although the song was catchy.

its actually completely perfect...it just needs a plot

Post subject: Re: 500 The Cheats
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 am 

NOTE: try clicking on the cheat in the box! :cheat:

my tongue is green.

pure genius...

(bursts into laughter)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 am 

I love this short. Don't know why, I just do.

Can I make 500 :cheat: /5? Without spamming. Or giving somebody a The Cheat seizure?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 am 

Weird.....................................
5000000000000000000000000000000 and More The Cheats
:cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat:
Wow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm 

:cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat:

Lol! Thats my version of 500 the cheats without having to copy it, and without sound.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 pm 

Anonymous User wrote:
NOTE: try clicking on the cheat in the box! :cheat:

Note: try clicking in the cheat box while it is moving!!!!!!! It still works! ~~~~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:32 pm 

masterpokemon12 wrote:
Weird.....................................
5000000000000000000000000000000 and More The Cheats
:cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat: :cheat:
Wow

::Oops, i did the same thing without looking at everyone's first. sorry!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 am 

Great, songs stuck in my head.

:cheat: :cheatgrin:

Post subject: Re: Cute
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:24 pm 

ramrod wrote:
You should have watched what you said. I just had to reset my compy because my internet crashed....

Lol, are you using a Tandy 400? Be's careful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 pm 

TwiceStyle wrote:
ramrod wrote:
You should have watched what you said. I just had to reset my compy because my internet crashed....

Lol, are you using a Tandy 400? Be's careful!

You are aware that you are replying to a post that 1) is old and 2) is from a user who hasn't been here in a while, right?

Anyway, as for my opinion, 3/5. While it is just a random toon, at least it's not one of their newer stuff. It's also the first toon to have been subtitled into every language that the HRWiki subtitles project supports.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:43 am 

I..can't...handle...any more....cheats...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:34 am 

It would've been better as a sbemail Easter Egg or something.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:24 am 

Yeah, I agree.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6