Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: post Ideas for the new halloween toon of '06
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:23 pm 

Listen, I know it isn't even remotely near hallloween yet but I say there's no time like the present. post ideal names for the traditional halloween toon or what you think the characters should dress up as.
or any storyline or easter egg.
Here's my ideas for what the characters should dress up as
:hr: as elwood blues
:kot: as the pringles logo man
:sb: as the flash
:cheat: as austin powers
:sm: as moose
:pom: as elvis
:homsar: as krypto
:sad: as archimedes
:marzi: as daphne
:bubs: as spock
:coachz: as zorro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:54 pm 

The KoT as the pringles logo man
Strong Bad as the flash
The Cheat as austin powers
Strong Mad as moose

Those, my friend, were perfect costumes.

And, I doubt Coach Z will be Zorro, remember? He dresses up as rappas :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:27 pm 

:cheat: should be bloo
:sm: should be a cardboard box
:ehsteve: SHOULD MAKE AN APEARENCE!
:hr: should be reggie bush
:sb: should be chicken little :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:51 pm 

Location: The world is ours to follow! (In the bandwagon of course)
I don't know about the others, but...

:poop: Fierce Diety Link

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:59 pm 

I miss the good ol' days. Where Strong Bad would prance around in a dress on his Hallow's eve escapades.

Exactly why this year, :sb: needs to be Jessica Rabbit. 8D

And the KoT as the Pringles man is a good one, too.

Last edited by Checkot Fige on Fri May 05, 2006 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:30 pm 

Chichindrich wrote:
I don't know about the others, but...

:poop: Fierce Diety Link

o_O

He's too fat... and... I would rather have Homestar or Strong Bad as Fierce Deity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:57 pm 

Location: Where do you think? Right here sitting at my computer. DUH!
Teh Ch8t wrote:
The KoT as the pringles logo man
Strong Bad as the flash
The Cheat as austin powers
Strong Mad as moose

Those, my friend, were perfect costumes.

You stole the words out of my mouth.
Anyways, I definitely think SB would be a sort of super hero, or villain. That's what he is when he isn't...Carmen whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:03 am 

:bubs: will be Peter Griffin
:cheat: will be Superman
:marzi: will be Sandy from Spongebob Squarepants
:sb: will be flash
:sad: will be batman
:pom: will be ninja

ImageImageImageImage
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:36 am 

[s]Strong Bad as Carmen uhhh... Electra[/s] no.
Homestar as Billie Joe Armstrong.
Pom Pom as a ninja
That's all I got.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:16 pm 

I think they should dress as each other, or at least characters from the Homestarrunner subuniverses (Is that the right term?), Trogdor, Hey Steve, oldtimeys etc.
It would at least make a nice change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:09 pm 

I think a good new storyline for this year....

*Opens with StrongBad checking an e-mail on his lappy... it's storming something awful outside...
... strong sad or whoever comes in and tells him "Shouldn't you be out wrecking havoc as usual?" or something, and strongbad would be like "The rain's really cramp'n my style this year... " Hops over to lappy. "Guess I'll check my e-mail.." -- Screen switches to StrongBad email type view and he begins a little song and email just like usual on the sbemails. ....then boom. Power goes out. You hear a weird sound.

"Yeah, there's nothing scary about being in absolute darkness." You hear the sound again. "Yeah, well, THERE IS SOMETHING SCARY ABOUT BEING IN TOTAL DARKNESS WITH WHATEVER THAT WAS!!" StrongBad freaks out and leaves the room running... only to run into Homestar. "Oh hi StrongBad... how do you like my, costumme?" Marzipan, bubs, coach z and the rest are in the room. StrongSad sees that he is scared and makes fun of him. StrongBad, "What are all you people do'n here. ... I didn't invite YOU!" then he walks by each person... "YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU or YOU!" ... camera quickly pans over to reveal Homsar.... Homsar says, "Batterrries not includeeed!!" "... and I DEFINITELY didn't invite you!" Marzipan explains that since it's raining, they took their outdoor party indoors... and homestar adds "and your house just happened to be the closest!" Then the power comes back on.

StrongBad denies being scared and walks back into the computer area.... to find the lappy... MUTILATED!!!! in pieces.... and the paper comes down all crinkled and it says "Heeelppp mee... stroonngg.... ba-" ... on the wall it says "Your next StrongBad..."

... then strongbad says, "AHh! Who killed lappY!!" lappys voice can be heard... "You were the... the.. greatest... strong..bad..... i will never forget... yo-..."*powers down*

"OH poor poor lappy. She didn't deserve it man! She didn't deserve it!" Everyone rushes in to see what is going on. And strongbad quickly turns around..... Homestar says, "Hey StrongBad, I.... think there may be something wrong with your computer box."

StrongBad accuses one of them of murdering lappy... then the toon freezes and Homestar looks at the camera... "Can YOU figure out who killed StrongBad's computer box lady?"

.... and you can click on each character...

each one you click on triggers a seperate ending.... each unique.... in which strongbad and the cheat... or whoever you want it to be... look back at what happened and try to figure out clues to point to the real killer of 'ol lappy.

..... I'll post who it is later.. I gotta go back to work!
CAN YOU FIGURE OUT WHO I AM THINKING KILLED LAPPY!?!!

lol.

Anyway... it would also serve as a toon to give StrongBad a new computer to check his emails on and change out his printer maybe.... (the paper is not dead, just hurt).

anyway, i'll post the rest later! try to figure it out!
First person to guess right gets a prize!

[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:42 pm 

The plot would go:
Strong Bad, being Strong Bad, devises a sinister plot to rob all the characters of their candy. He, The Cheat, and Strong Mad hide on people's roofs, then wait for them to return and leave their candy. Then they lower ropes down the chimney to nap the candy. Some unnamed guy tells the main characters about this, and they try to stop Strong Bad. But Strong Bad sets up very realistic decorations, that scare the gang away. Eventually Strong Bad is stopped when Strong Mad gives away their position, and they are caught by the main characters, who get all their candy back.
Also, all throughout the toon they should give hints on a new force of evil rising, and in an easter egg, he would be revealed to be Homsar!

:hr: would be Harry Potter
:sb: would be Sauron
:sm: would be a gundam
:sad: would be Tarzan's elephant
:cheat: would be a cheese
:bubs: would be the noid
:coachz: would be Lil' Romeo
:marzi: would be Princess Peach
:pom: would be Straha from WTF Comics, a webcomic from http://www.wtfcomics.com
:kot: would be Urza from the Magic: The Gathering series of novels
:poop: would be Ulrich from Code Lyoko
:homsar: would be Darth Vader

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:30 pm 

Whoa, I love the idea of the next Halloween toon being a murder mystery game-type thing. I mean they did have a choose-your-own-adventure thing last year. And it would be a pretty creative way to transition into whatever SB's next computer will be (or, if not an entire new computer, it'd be a neat way to "kill off" the current printer and replace it with that inkjet we've been promised for a while now ;)). It could be like a big game of Clue or something!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:32 am 

You guys are forgetting that all the costumes have to be really obscure and from the eighties or earlier! Yeesh!

Well, that pretty much rules out any costume ideas though, since I don't know anything obscure and from the eighties or earlier. I'm just sayin'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:12 am 

Well I'm trying the best I can, :sm: once dressed up as a ghost and that wasn't obsecure or 80's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:46 am 

SB as Carmen Freakin' Electra.
or maybe carmen freakin' lawrence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:53 am 

and now I'll finish my overly thorough fictionalized version of what I'd like to see as the Halloween toon! lol. Remember you could click on each character for different sides of the story (to get clues). Each character plays a part that reveals a clue, after you click on ALL the characters and see all the clues revealed you have to figure it out. This is just one example of one of the clues, the one that makes it seem like Bubs may have done it.

Quote:
Homestar: "Can YOU figure out who killed StrongBad's computer box lady?"
(if you wait a moment)
.......... *whispered* "personally, my moneys on the poopsmith. He just looks like he might kill... something... and he always has the FoWl odor of death on him."
(in the background)
StrongBad: "That's not death man..."

*clicks on Homestar*

-cuts to StrongBad in a movie theater watching the toon, a pardoy of Mystery Science Theater-

StrongBad: "...and now part II of Halloween Murder Mystery Theater 2000!!... err 2006!"
StrongMad: "I didn't dooooo iiiiiiiitttt!!"

StrongBad: "Alright! Nobody move! Not until we get some answers here... the cheeeatt! Go get our surveillance tapes and we'll watch the whole thing over and find out who did this!" *cheat makes a sound*
"Whaddaya mean we don't have surveillance tapes! Iiiii'm pretty sure I told you to install those everywhere."
*cheat talks*
"The prototype was a failure eh?"
-cut to strongmad tied to a post in strongbadia-
*Coach Z walks by*
StrongMad: ".. Coach Z!!! Coooach Z!!!! I see Coach Z!!!!"
-cut back-
StrongBad:"Well then I guess we'll have to get all CSI on the lot of you! Wait, did I just say "the lot of you?" "
*cheat talks*
"Good idea the cheat... we'll interrogate 'em!"
"HOMESTAR! Where were you on the night of... tonight.... at precisely 7 'o clock."
Homestar: "Welllllll......
-cuts to before the rain started outside at marzipan's party-
*VoiceOver*
"... I was at Marzipan's costume party and (laughs uncontrollably).. heheh... she was wearing the STUPIDIEST costume I had EVER seen...
*MarziPan VoiceOver*
"..Homestar I'm right here."
(trying to breathe) I was laughing so hard I could barely... (breathes) even... (breathes) confine myself! It was just... (laughs) SO.... OH MAN"
*MarziPan VoiceOver*
"(angrily)... that's not what you told me you were laughing at."

Marzipan: "What's so funny Homestar? ... (laughs) what?"
Homestar: ".. Oh.. hehe.. it's nothing. I uhh, just... Coach Z was wearing the dumbest costume I've ever seen."
Coach Z: "Homestar, I'm right here!"

- cuts back to inside StrongBad's house -
Coach Z: "At least I wasn't the one with the stupid costume!"
StrongBad: (quickly) "No, actually, yours is pretty stupid."
Everybody: "Yeah... ...Eh, he's got a point.. "
Coach Z: "Awwwwrrr.... maybe next year... "

Homestar: "So anyways... it started lightnin and thunderin and we all had to run off somewheres..."
-cut back to party outside, starting to rain, homestar and everyone runs off -
"..so I started to run to your house, only to remember that it was in the other direction... so I ran right by Bub's"
-Homestar stops next to Bubs' to see a box that says "Build Your Own Computer" and in incredibly small font below that "with what may or may not be computer parts" -
-cut to outside strongbad's house-
Homestar: ".. and just before I got here, I saw a shadowy figure out by your fuse box!"

StrongBad: "Ah hA! YOU KILLED HER DIDN'T YOU!! YOU DID IT!! YOU!! You JUST COULDN'T STOP with killing compy, you had to do it to lappy too!! *starts to cry as he beats both fists on Bubs' chest* Whyyyy?!... why?"
Homestar: (glaring at bubs) "Your going down mister!"
Bubs: "Hey, I didn't kill your computer StrongBad!"
StrongBad: "*sniffle*(hopefully) ...you didn't?"
Bubs: "Naw... but I admit it (looks down in shame), I caused the blackout... I was just trying to get some parts that resemble computer parts that I could sell as computer parts and maybe somebody could possibly build a computer out of them with it... or you know, a toaster......... something. I was digging through the trash outback when I accidently hit the fusebox switch."
*cheat talks*
StrongBad: "That does explain a lot. I mean, I knew the poopsmith's smell was potent... but I didn't think I could smell him that... immensely... from this far away."
*poopsmith makes a knowing gesture*

StrongBad: "... so if you didn't do it.... (to camera)
THEN WHO DID!?!"
*everything freezes again for you to select someone else*
(if you wait a moment)
Coach Z:"StrongBad, can we move yet, I really gotta pee!"
StrongBad:"Hey nobody's going anywhere until we figure this thing out! So hold your horses!"
Coach Z: "... but I don't own any horses."

.... as you can see that was my vivid idea of how it MIGHT could go. TBC would do it better of course. After you watch all sides of the story and gather further info on what all happened, you can pick which one did it.

Who do you think did it? Somebody should take a stab at it and see if they can guess who I imagined killed lappy. lol. But anyway. As cool as the idea is, if TBC see this, they probably won't do it just because it was a fan's idea and not their own... regardless of how good or bad the idea is, ya know. *tear* Maybe I should delete these posts! lol.
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:15 pm 

Now that's how you write a fanfiction. I can totally see this as a real toon.

Einoo T. Spork wrote:
You guys are forgetting that all the costumes have to be really obscure and from the eighties or earlier! Yeesh!

Well, that pretty much rules out any costume ideas though, since I don't know anything obscure and from the eighties or earlier. I'm just sayin'.

Homsar as Tingle, a character from a popular video game that came out in 2000. :P:P:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:50 pm 

I love the idea of a mystery, but may I tell my version?
I just think bubs should solve the mystery with the cheat, sb would just be so upset.
I also think they should have more trick or treating stuff
:bubs: I'm too old for this...
:cheat: Meeh, meeh-meh!
:bubs: Alright, trick or treat.
And the treats would be a york peppermint patty, tootsie pops, and a
pez dispenser (with no pez)
and if your click didn't result in them geting a treat some cheat commandos would come to trick or treat, and then nibbles would show up and morph into a huge scary marshie saying
"maaaaddee frooommm thhheee beessttt stuuuufff"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:20 pm 

:kot: count dooku?
:sb: Batman?
:cheat: little robot from mars?
I dunno, I can't think of anything. You guys are better at this "makin' stuff up" stuff than I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:33 pm 

:hr: as Hastur ("I say there monstrosity, have you seen the yellow sign")

If that happened I wouldn't mind who went as what... :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:10 am 

Checkot Fige wrote:
I miss the good ol' days. Where Strong Bad would prance around in a dress on his Hallow's eve escapades.

KoT as the Pringles man is a good one, too. :B

WHO ARE YOU, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, AND WHY ARE YOU BRILLIANT.

And if the KoT ISN'T the pringles mascot, I'll be shocked. Or dear Uncle Pennybags. Either or.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:26 pm 

:sm: as wrestler Giant Gonzalez (need the wrestling reference)
:sad: as beatnik poet Jack Kerouac
:kot: as the Burger King
:pom: as football player Jerome "The Bus" Bettis
:sb: as Samus (and totally oblivious that Samus is a woman)
:hr: as rock star Gene Simmons
:marzi: as singer Joni Mitchell ("They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot")
:cheatgrin: as Apu (the monkey from Aladdin)
:bubs: as Dave Chapelle (to add to the obscurity: his character from "Robin Hood: Men In Tights")
:coachz: as rap artist Coolio (gotta love the hair)
:poop: as Man-At-War (from He-Man)
:homsar: as Gomer Pyle (it's bound to happen some day)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:33 pm 

I'd like it if you could make the characters costumes. There would be options for pants. THen you could have choices for shirts. You could then do their heads. I would so dress up everyone as another character.

Example: Homestar would dress up as the Poopsmith who would dress up as Strong Bad who would dress up as Bubs who would dress up as the KOT who would dress up as Pom Pom who would dress up as Marzipan who would dress up as The Cheat who would dress up as Strong Mad who would dress up as Homestar.

It would be crazily confusing. Marzipan might accidentally make out with Strong mad and Homestar might try to make out with Pom Pom. This would be hilarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:05 pm 

Homsarrules wrote:
The plot would go:
Strong Bad, being Strong Bad, devises a sinister plot to rob all the characters of their candy. He, The Cheat, and Strong Mad hide on people's roofs, then wait for them to return and leave their candy. Then they lower ropes down the chimney to nap the candy. Some unnamed guy tells the main characters about this, and they try to stop Strong Bad. But Strong Bad sets up very realistic decorations, that scare the gang away. Eventually Strong Bad is stopped when Strong Mad gives away their position, and they are caught by the main characters, who get all their candy back.
Also, all throughout the toon they should give hints on a new force of evil rising, and in an easter egg, he would be revealed to be Homsar!

:hr: would be Harry Potter
:sb: would be Sauron
:sm: would be a gundam
:sad: would be Tarzan's elephant
:cheat: would be a cheese
:bubs: would be the noid
:coachz: would be Lil' Romeo
:marzi: would be Princess Peach
:pom: would be Straha from WTF Comics, a webcomic from http://www.wtfcomics.com
:kot: would be Urza from the Magic: The Gathering series of novels
:poop: would be Ulrich from Code Lyoko
:homsar: would be Darth Vader

Nice info! :p :ehsteve: But what about Mickey Mouse and other Disney Characters? Can't :trogdor: or :ehsteve: be included?

ImageImageImageImage
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:36 pm 

Musachan wrote:
Checkot Fige wrote:

KoT as the Pringles man is a good one, too. :B

WHO ARE YOU, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, AND WHY ARE YOU BRILLIANT.
Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other veeeery much...

(SUCH TASTEFUL HUMOUR. :B )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:02 am 

Well, the real killer in my fanfic murder mystery version of the Halloween cartoon was none of the main characters at all... it turns out to be the bad graphics ghost back for revenge again!

... or something like that. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:09 am 

Power Crunch wrote:
Well, the real killer in my fanfic murder mystery version of the Halloween cartoon was none of the main characters at all... it turns out to be the bad graphics ghost back for revenge again!

... or something like that. lol.

Which Strong Sad figures out, but no-one pays attention to that fact, of course. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:42 am 

but just then.... after the real killer, the bad graphics ghost appears......... and all seems lost!

... COMPY COMES TO THE RESCUE!! And compy's ghost takes down tandy's 'ol ghost in a duel of the uhm, fates?

They wind up trashing StrongBad's computer table... then his tv and couch.... and so on.... and

at the end of the toon compy's ghost, and lappy's ghost come together...
lappy says, "Strong Bad! I have been avenged! I guess this is good-bye... farewellllllll... farewelllllllllllllllllllllllllll........" the ghosts fade away....

Quote:
- cut to shot of all of the characters, every one of them with their eyes wide and mouths open in disbelief, homestar breaks the silence -

Homestar: "... Uhhhhm. What the-"

- cut to a shot that says "Happy Halloween!" -
*if you click on the "O" in Halloween*
- cut back to the last shot, everyone still standing in disbelief -
StrongBad: "... Ok, seriously guys... I'm-uhhh... whoa."

END.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:25 am 

Checkot Fige wrote:

Tadow!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... essica.jpg

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next