Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 am 

Greetings, peoples. I'm Mune. I've been watching H*R since 2002-2003ish. Somewhere around there. I totally don't remember the exact time. Or the first thing I watched on the site, even. I'm thinking it was techno but... eh, I'm not sure. I'm eighteen and in college, now, and I still love it the site as much as I did then. Probably more, actually.

Anyway, here's to hoping I get to posting... more.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 pm 

Hey, guys. I'm Strong Iron Clad. I just joined this forum. And the wiki.

You won't believe me, and I wanted to keep this a secret until later, but... Okay, calm down. I met the Brothers Chaps.

Last edited by Heimstern Läufer on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merge posts.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm 

Hey. I've been watching Homestar Runner since early this year, and already it's my favorite website. I think that I've seen all of the sbemails, and a lot of the other stuff, though not all. Anyways, I'm a 15 year old guy who likes cool stuff. Which apparently is relative, I can't convince my friend how awesome Homestar Runner is.

On a side note, I can't believe this username wasn't taken yet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:41 pm 

hey. im Jaiman. i'm a BIG HR fan.

fav characters: (from best to least)

1. Homestar Runner :hr:
2. Strong Bad :sb:
3. The Cheat :cheat:
4. Homsar :homsar:
5. Strong Mad :sm:
6. Eh! Steve :ehsteve:
7. Bubs :bubs:
8. TROGDOR :trogdor:
9. Pom Pom :pom:
10. Poopsmith :poop:
11. K.O.T :kot:
12. Coach Z :coachz:
13. Senor Cardage :senor:
14. Marzipan :marzi:
15. Strong Sad :sad: (except CRAZY Strong Sad)

i hate Marzipan so much because she is SOOOOOOOOOOO NORMAL AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! (and Strong Sad)

i'm a big computer whiz n' stuff.

Last edited by Jaiman on Thu May 07, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 pm 

So...does anyone even read these?

The name's David, but I go by "One Crushing Blow," which is a song by the band Advent. (If you're into hardcore, czech 'em out. So good).

I've been watching these toons since Trogdor was first introduced, so it's been a while. Can't say I'm a die hard fanatic, but I definitely check every week to see what's new and have been enthralled by the Brother's Chaps' work from day one.

Yeah.

And if you play on XBL, especially Halo 3 or Left 4 Dead, hit me up. Gamertag is in the sig.

Oh, and I'm not a jerk/Bad word/whatever. So...that's a plus, right?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:29 am 

Hi, I'm darkrow64. I've been on H*R since last year. I've found this forum quite recently so I thought I'd join. My favorite character is Bubs and my least favorites are Marzipan and Homsar. See ya!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 am 

I am Beyond the Grave. I am a long time member of this forum(5 years come September 12th) and former moderator(which I kind of want back). I have been here for every major event in this forum's history with exception of it's creation. I would like to welcome all the newbies to this forum. Have fun, read the rules and don't get banned.

Man it's been a long time since I used that line.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:53 am 

Sup. I'm Combo Meal.
I supose i'm teh newest noob here.

Uh.... BREAKING STUFF

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 am 

OK, I had a mixup with my email, and I asked It's dot com to change it, which he did, but I wasn't aware of that. So I decided to just give it one more chance and try to log in. So here I am reintroducing myself. So, Later!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:09 pm 

Im guess im the newest person. :cheatgrin:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm 

Hey I'm Almsforthepugy, and yes, my name is based on Homsar's line in Homestar Presents: Presents.

:bubs: is my favorite character

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:57 pm 

I'm BubbleRevolution, and my favorite character is Homsar.

I also enjoy pixel art. I recently made some H*R pixel-fan-art, check it out here: http://BubbleRevolution.deviantart.com/ ... -119688961

Check out my deviantART! http://bubblerevolution.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:53 am 

Hey everyone, I am DrFronz and I have been a fan of the site for quite some time. My favorite character would probably be Bubs because Bubs is.....just Bubs.....well here's looking forward to some good homestar discussion.

Take it easy for now.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:30 pm 

I found no where else suiting, but I guess I'm new.
It's me, Sirbubsalot. And I'm back. Probably not very often, but back.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:17 pm 

Hiya, I'm Alyssa. I like to make fictional stories on the characters and logical histories on them.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:29 am 

hey, there! ho, there!

i'm anonymous user, i'm here to make commerce, friends, and (if all goes according to plan. ;)) something of myself. (aside from comics on myspace ;)) i hope you enjoy my attention.

my tongue is green.

pure genius...

(bursts into laughter)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm 

Heya, I'm Everybody Knows It (that's one of my fav homestar runner songs) I love homestar runner and this forum, just wanted to say hey! :bubs:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 am 

wassup mah bwoverin?
i'm new here! My name's $moG (internet name) and i'm a die-hard H*R fan. I downloaded all the SBCG4AP games and i constantly check the site for updates even if i know the next thing comeing out is probably gonna be 'sbemailieriszed'.
thanks for having me as a part of this fhqwgadsian community :D

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:27 am 

The air around you ripples...
The very molecules that you are disrupt.
I cause children to cry.

...Nah. I'm just a quantum anomaly. (Yes, I realize I spelled my username wrong.)

I've been watching you in the darkness as a guest for quite some time. Ever since the Clan rHrN dynasty, I guess. I know a few things, yet, I don't know all things.

I guess I'm just a Homestar Runner fan.
Anyways, I've come to add some of my own to the remaining parts of the forum. Like me or dislike me, I'm here.

I'm Quantum Anomaly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 am 

Hi. I'm Mr. Eyeball! My first toon was "virus"! Quite an entry point, I know.

The Chaps have got to bring back Homeschool Winner!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm 

Hiya My name is Brian from Memphis Tn. and I can't get enough of HSR and especially SB. I didnt know there was a board until I met a guy in my apt/4plex with a trogdor sticker on his car. He told me hes on here so I hunted down the boards and here I am!

:ehsteve:

http://www.myspace.com/repetitious
http://www.myspace.com/scionevolutionmemphis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 am 

Hey, there, hey, there! I be Rainbow from the internet. I wonder if this forum is even active? You all seem to be new people, and new people come and go. Anyhoo, Rainbow from the internet is a smallchild entering high school who has watched the good stuff* from Homestar Runner since third grade. She is partial to the Poopsmith. She is a total nerd, except not shunned by the outside world because she is pretty cute and capable of enjoying them masses in at least a condescending way. She says hello again, and offers you cake.

*All the stuff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:37 pm 

Hey there. I am Bullseyethefox, but you can call me Bullseye. I may know some of you from DA.

Well, on topic, I do much Homestar Runner artwork. I AM from the U.S.

I hope to get to know some of you!

<3~Bullseye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 pm 

hi I'm new to the forum. my username comes from the sbmail titled sisters. I've been a fan of HR since my brother showed it to me in 2004 the first toon I saw was "looking at a thing in a bag." I'm probably in the minority but my favorite charector is Strong Sad, especially now that he has come out of his shell a bit more.

I'm a philosophy major at University of Delaware, and I started "The Philosophy of Homestar Runner thread". So far no one has replied but I'm hopeful some will.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm 

Bonjour! Je suis Homestone Wrecker and I can't speak French. I'm a Canadian eh, and I started watching H*R less than 2 weeks before "Email Thunder" came out.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 am 

I'm Grap-O-Phobic. My name is based on a freakin' fear of some three-petaled flowers that fall from trees every summer. We simply call them graps for a reason I can't figure out. This year, however, they've been entering my house. I knew it! They ARE alive! I should never have stepped on that one with my Invinci-Shoes! Now they're gonna kill me by forcing me to carefully step around the house and get ridiculous looks from people and I'll die alone NOOOO!!!
No I am not immature. They just look like they could be deadly live weapons of mass destruction.

Anyhow, I've been a fan of the show since a couple of months. I first heard about the show in the Nintendo Power magazine when they advertised the WiiWare game. I was like 'whatever'. But then I saw a Strong Bad email clock parody, which made me interested in watching the original. With the help of a SpongeBob fanfiction which was a StrongBad Email parody, I also gained interest. I found the website, and that's how I became a fan.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm 

I'm surprised no one took this username before I did, but I'm AbdiLarue at the moment. :D
I started watching homestar since around sbemail 90-ish, and now I'm on the forums.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:20 am 

Hey-yo. My name's Bryan Skinner, but I suppose you can call me by my screen name, Dr_Worm. If you're a They Might Be Giants fan, NO, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THINGS. STOP ASKING ME. I'm 19 years old, and have lived in western NY state about 98% of my life (the snow here is horrible ;~;).

So, obviously I'm a Homestar Runner fan. I've known about the site since 2002 but was never a fan until 2003. When I did become a huge fan, I remember for a fact (and probably always will) that Stunt Double was the newest sbemail at the time. So I guess you can call me a long-time fan.

Other interests include They Might Be Giants (when Experimental Film came out, I just about crapped bricks), videogames, comedy and technology. I know a ton about the games industry and I'm a huge gamer, and hope to be a game designer or comedian in the future. Or both! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:32 pm 

My name is Uzi-Bazooka. I have been a Homestar Runner fan since...wow...long time. I don't know when I started, except that several months after I started watching, the "Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon" came out.
My favorite Sbemail is retirement (parts one and two). My favorite Toon is The Two-Part Episode (parts one and two.) My favorite character is Dangeresque (my second-favorite is Strong Bad: :sb: ) However, my favorite thing ever to come from the H8R universe has to be SBCG4AP. My favorite episode would have to be Dangeresque 3 (obviously, look at my screen name!)
I agree with Dr Worm in that I like They Might Be Giants, and I was excited about Experimental Film and Puppet Jam as well.

"Maybe now that the HStarRwiki forums have killed off the best topic, everyone will go over to http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com/forum.htm so that I can get myself promoted!" -from Dangeresque 3.141592654: Uzi-Bazooka's Conquest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm 

Bonjour, Amigos! I'm ElTruco and I'm from Spain. I understand the English far enough to understand the website of Homestar Runner. I like the videogames and the technology. My favourites characters of HSR are :cheatgrin: , :homsar: and :trogdor:

Happy Tree Friends and Homestar Runner forever!!!!

I´ll do more translations in Spanish soon!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next