Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: If Homestar and Marzipan had a baby . . .
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm 

DavidMichael wrote:
:hr: + :marzi: = Image Left is if they had a girl, Right is if they had a boy.

Their son would be named Homezipan, their daughter Marzistar.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 am 

It's Fairly simple....

Girl: Red Homestar shirt with a short version of marzipans skirt. with some skin colored legs extruding from it. whereas her head would be homestar's but skin colored and marzipan's hair instead of a hat.

Boy: Purple shirt, same shape as homestar's but with a yellow star. then a white marzipan head with a Coach z color scheme propeller cap. and he would have Red legs and feet with no soles. because we threw strong bad into the mix....let's just say someone spiked marzipan's soy milk...and the wrong person was there at the right time. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am 

I think it would be a Marzipan looking thing with Homestar's voice. It'd be a boy. And the dress would be white legs(pants?) with blue shoes. Or, in Strong Bad's words, "Blue shoe soles glued to his feet." And the skin would be white, just like Homestar.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 am 

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm actually kinda wishing that they would do something like that. Show off their new children, I mean. It wouldn't even have to be real, but rather a dream by Homestar. No, maybe that should be Strong Bad having a nightmare.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 am 

CaptainPastHisPrime stole my idea. Have Homestar and Marzipan get married
and have kids, only for it to be Strong Bad having a nightmare.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:49 am 

i actualy had a long thought about this one day, and came up with it looking like H*R but didnt have the underbite and had marzipans blonde hair and her inteligence. i named him Jeffery, after one of my steam freinds.

this actualy gave me an idea for a toon. it starts off with Marzi in her bathroom holding a pregnancy test, she places it on the edge of her bathroom sink and goes off to her kitchen to get some food out of the oven. while she does, Strong Bad climbs through her bathroom window to steal some aspirin out of her medicine cabinet. he sees the pregnancy test on the edge of the sink, he gets an idea and dips the end of the test into a bottle of Listerene. as a result, the test turns blue. SB puts it back on the edge of the sink, then climbs back out the window, bottle of aspirin in hand er... glove. when marzipan returns, she sees that the test is blue and immediately thinks that shes pregnant. she calls up H*R on her phone to tell him the news. after she tells him, he starts panicing. when she asks whats wrong he replies: "im not taking care of a baby". when she asks why he says: "all they do is cry, puke and stink". in which she replies: "well too bad, your helping me raise this baby wether you like it or not! and the first thing you can do is go buy some things for when the baby arrives". H*R lets out an annoyed grunt before hanging up. he goes outside and makes his way towards Bubs'. Bubs: "hey! what can i do ya for Homestar?". H*R: "Marzipan has me out to buy some baby stuff". Bubs: "so it finaly happened". H*R: "what happened?". Bubs: "i pre ordered tons of baby things years ago, hoping that someday she would have a baby. and after years of waiting it finaly pays off!". H*R: "ok... so what do you got?". Bubs names a list of baby things such as diapers, pacifiers and other toys. H*R buys one of everything, stacks it all in a pile and carries it towards Marzi's house. when he gets there he knocks on the door with his foot. "Marzipan! i got the crap that you wanted! let me in!" she opens the door and lets him inside. he drops the pile on the floor "here you go MOMzipan". "great, now you can help me decide a name for the baby" replied Marzi. cut to a blank screen that says "5 hours later". cut to Marzi sitting on her couch reading a book of names, calling some out loud. H*R is laying on the other side of the couch, staring up at the ceiling. finaly he tells her that its late and he should go home. he goes home, goes to bed but cant sleep, too worried. the next day Strong Bad, Strong Mad and The Cheat are standing next to the stick, talking about thier next big caper. H*R walks by, dark spots below his eyes. Strong Mad notices "YOU DONT LOOK SO GOOD!". Strong Bad: "yea, you got a cold or somthin? i recomend rubbing hydrochloric acid on your skin". H*R: "no, i just couldn't sleep lastnight. Marzipans' having a baby and shes forcing me to help her take care of it". SB giggles "umm Marzipan isnt realy pregnant, i diped her pregnancy test in some Listerene!" H*R: "oh i dont think tha-YOU WHAT!?(angrily)" END

man, this should have gone in the fan fic section...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 pm 

smileyalyssa wrote:
i actualy had a long thought about this one day, and came up with it looking like H*R but didnt have the underbite and had marzipans blonde hair and her inteligence. i named him Jeffery, after one of my steam freinds.

this actualy gave me an idea for a toon. it starts off with Marzi in her bathroom holding a pregnancy test, she places it on the edge of her bathroom sink and goes off to her kitchen to get some food out of the oven. while she does, Strong Bad climbs through her bathroom window to steal some aspirin out of her medicine cabinet. he sees the pregnancy test on the edge of the sink, he gets an idea and dips the end of the test into a bottle of Listerene. as a result, the test turns blue. SB puts it back on the edge of the sink, then climbs back out the window, bottle of aspirin in hand er... glove. when marzipan returns, she sees that the test is blue and immediately thinks that shes pregnant. she calls up H*R on her phone to tell him the news. after she tells him, he starts panicing. when she asks whats wrong he replies: "im not taking care of a baby". when she asks why he says: "all they do is cry, puke and stink". in which she replies: "well too bad, your helping me raise this baby wether you like it or not! and the first thing you can do is go buy some things for when the baby arrives". H*R lets out an annoyed grunt before hanging up. he goes outside and makes his way towards Bubs'. Bubs: "hey! what can i do ya for Homestar?". H*R: "Marzipan has me out to buy some baby stuff". Bubs: "so it finaly happened". H*R: "what happened?". Bubs: "i pre ordered tons of baby things years ago, hoping that someday she would have a baby. and after years of waiting it finaly pays off!". H*R: "ok... so what do you got?". Bubs names a list of baby things such as diapers, pacifiers and other toys. H*R buys one of everything, stacks it all in a pile and carries it towards Marzi's house. when he gets there he knocks on the door with his foot. "Marzipan! i got the crap that you wanted! let me in!" she opens the door and lets him inside. he drops the pile on the floor "here you go MOMzipan". "great, now you can help me decide a name for the baby" replied Marzi. cut to a blank screen that says "5 hours later". cut to Marzi sitting on her couch reading a book of names, calling some out loud. H*R is laying on the other side of the couch, staring up at the ceiling. finaly he tells her that its late and he should go home. he goes home, goes to bed but cant sleep, too worried. the next day Strong Bad, Strong Mad and The Cheat are standing next to the stick, talking about thier next big caper. H*R walks by, dark spots below his eyes. Strong Mad notices "YOU DONT LOOK SO GOOD!". Strong Bad: "yea, you got a cold or somthin? i recomend rubbing hydrochloric acid on your skin". H*R: "no, i just couldn't sleep lastnight. Marzipans' having a baby and shes forcing me to help her take care of it". SB giggles "umm Marzipan isnt realy pregnant, i diped her pregnancy test in some Listerene!" H*R: "oh i dont think tha-YOU WHAT!?(angrily)" END

FLARGRANT ERROR. YOUR TOON IDEA IS TOO FREAKY.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 pm 

Quote:
FLARGRANT ERROR. YOUR TOON IDEA IS TOO FREAKY.[/quote]
yea, your right, it was late when i posted that, and i was a little drunk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
So, the Fan Costume 09 reveals the true nature of a HR-Marzipan...WAAGH! Get me out of here! The disgust! It won't wash off!

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 pm 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
soooooooooooo...

:hr: + :marzi: = :sb: !?!?!?!?!?

:eek:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 am 

movie magic man wrote:
soooooooooooo...

No...

:hr: + :marzi: = :homsar:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 pm 

AbdiLarue wrote:
Obligatory pic.
:hr: + :marzi: + <3 =

WIN
:sb: i would like to report a SEVERE case of infant abuse.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm 

Monkeytender wrote:
It'd probably look like a sandwhich.

It would be named Homestar Jr! Awwww. Seriously, though- a baby is not going to happen. :hr: + :marzi: =*shudder shudder*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm 

Aly's sister wrote:
Bubs would probably start selling dangerous baby items.

Too true :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 am 

Obviously, the baby would have a homestar-esque look, but more along marzi's color scheme.
:hr: Plus :marzi: equals yes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 am 

smileyalyssa wrote:

Change :marzi: to :coachz: first! That would be really weird!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 am 

I think Strong Bad answered what their child would be if they had one: HOMSAR!!!!

(Strong Bad comments, or rather criticizes, people dressed as different H*R characters)
STRONG BAD: (seeing two adults dressed as Homestar and Marzipan and a baby dressed as SB) Aw, look, it's Homestar, Marzipan, and their adorable baby-- WAIT A MINUTE!! Homestar plus Marzipan does not equal Strong Bad! It equals... (shows someone dressed as Homsar) ...this guy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm 

Do either of them even have baby-making parts!?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm 
Admin Styles

Do either of them even have arms?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm 

Don't they have invisible arms? Maybe they have invisible...uh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 pm 
Admin Styles

Quite.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:18 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm actually kinda wishing that they would do something like that. Show off their new children, I mean. It wouldn't even have to be real, but rather a dream by Homestar. No, maybe that should be Strong Bad having a nightmare.

I love that idea! :eekdance: Well, ideas.

I wouldn't mind it too terribly if they had a baby, honestly. But it could ruin the website just a tad... like what happened with Fairly Odd Parents... :-|

On the other hand, it would be sorta relevant if they did something like that soon, considering there's a new baby in the Chaps family.... :-D

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
movie magic man wrote:
soooooooooooo...

No...

:hr: + :marzi: = :homsar:

I support this!

That, or the " :sb: having a nightmare about it" idea.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:19 pm 

Strong Bad having a nightmare about the series jumping the shark
would be a perfect toon. Maybe that should be the next one?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 pm 

:hr: + :marzi: = :cheat: ??? :-| :-| :-|

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 pm 

That would never work! Marzipan was dating The Cheat!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 am 

I think it would be called Dead. I can't see either of them being very parental, except Marzipan who would have 2 crying screaming babies on her hands; Homestar being one of them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 am 

nabey is looking THIS?! :hr: + :marzi: = Image :eek: :eek: :eek: :O ?!?!

you got my back now

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm 

They would jump over a huge shark. As a family.

Homestar Runner fan since the summer of deuce double-aught twice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 am 

Well, who knows? If they did have a child, I bet it would start acting like either Preshy or Rafferdy, by torturing his/her poor father, who tries to convince Marzipan that their child is trying to kill him, but the child convinces his/her mother otherwise, as if being nice to Homestar when others are around.