Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:20 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

Who is older?
Homestar Runner 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Strong Bad 92%  92%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 26
Author Message
 Post subject: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:10 am
Posts: 1949
Location: Disneyland
Who do you think is the older of the two between Homestar Runner and Strong Bad? I think it's Strong Bad.

_________________
"Mekka-lekka-hi-mekka-The Cheat, throw a TV on 'im...ho."
--Strong Bad, about Homestar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm
Posts: 174
Location: Some country nobody cares about near Belgium. Aka Many countries near Belgium
This already basically exists in "How old do you think the characters are?". I don't actually know how to make a link to the page, but it's there.

_________________
"Sid Hoffmann, or Sid Frenchman?" "Homestar, this is the dumbest game i've ever played" "Oh, come on! You're just bein' sore 'cause you're losin'" "Ok, i'll go with Sid Hoffmann." "Sid HoffFrenchman. Sorry, you lose, I said Sid Frenchman."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 256
Location: UK
Yeah, but this thread's more specific. I'm not voting though, since I think they're the same age.

_________________
Bored of the hiatus? WATCH TARLTARASA VIDEOS!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 16
I think they're clearly supposed to have been in school together and be the same age. They're both in their mid-late 20s in my book, along with Pom-Pom and Marzipan. Strong Mad's a few years older, Strong Sad's a few years younger. Coach Z and Bubs are a whole generation older, and KoT is a generation older than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm
Posts: 656
Location: the moon
:sb: has got to be older by a few years.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Posts: 352
Location: Walkin' on clouds, and flippin' off rainbows...
Well, honestly, Strong Bad seems older, I mean, he acts older, at least in comparison to Homestar, but does that necessarily mean he is older? Nevertheless, I did vote for him.

_________________
SEDDAY SPAGHETTAY

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringin'
(They're undeniable)
And I'm like baby baby baby
Caught in a bad romance
(But I'm) never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Cuz I'm walkin on sunshine, baby, oh!
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite
This place about to ENGSMSPLODE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm
Posts: 656
Location: the moon
hsr4ever85 wrote:
Well, honestly, Strong Bad seems older, I mean, he acts older, at least in comparison to Homestar, but does that necessarily mean he is older? Nevertheless, I did vote for him.

I agree. btw, your signature is a win!!!!!!!!!!!
:eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Posts: 352
Location: Walkin' on clouds, and flippin' off rainbows...
TwiceStyle wrote:
hsr4ever85 wrote:
Well, honestly, Strong Bad seems older, I mean, he acts older, at least in comparison to Homestar, but does that necessarily mean he is older? Nevertheless, I did vote for him.

I agree. btw, your signature is a win!!!!!!!!!!!
:eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My totally epically huge taking advantage of all 300 characters one? Or the last one?
Anyway, thanks for agreeing.
P.S. Have you ever heard of chuggaaconroy? He is freakin' EPIC.

_________________
SEDDAY SPAGHETTAY

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringin'
(They're undeniable)
And I'm like baby baby baby
Caught in a bad romance
(But I'm) never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Cuz I'm walkin on sunshine, baby, oh!
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite
This place about to ENGSMSPLODE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 am
Posts: 474
Where's the "same age" option?

_________________
Fan since December of '02, yet it took me 4 years to discover this Wiki. ::shame::


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Posts: 352
Location: Walkin' on clouds, and flippin' off rainbows...
^ Good point. They could very well be the same age.
P.S. Twice Style, you still haven't answered my question. You are talking about my epic awesome one with THE LEGENDARY SANDBIRD two times and the rainbow off-flippage and all the other epic stuff, right? The one at the bottom of this post? I'm very proud of it. These things are like my adopted foreign babies!

_________________
SEDDAY SPAGHETTAY

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringin'
(They're undeniable)
And I'm like baby baby baby
Caught in a bad romance
(But I'm) never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Cuz I'm walkin on sunshine, baby, oh!
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite
This place about to ENGSMSPLODE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm
Posts: 656
Location: the moon
hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Good point. They could very well be the same age.
P.S. Twice Style, you still haven't answered my question. You are talking about my epic awesome one with THE LEGENDARY SANDBIRD two times and the rainbow off-flippage and all the other epic stuff, right? The one at the bottom of this post? I'm very proud of it. These things are like my adopted foreign babies!

No, but I clicked on his Youtube channel and I didn't even have to watch his videos to know it was gonna be epic. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner or Strong Bad - Which one is older?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Posts: 352
Location: Walkin' on clouds, and flippin' off rainbows...
TwiceStyle wrote:
hsr4ever85 wrote:
^ Good point. They could very well be the same age.
P.S. Twice Style, you still haven't answered my question. You are talking about my epic awesome one with THE LEGENDARY SANDBIRD two times and the rainbow off-flippage and all the other epic stuff, right? The one at the bottom of this post? I'm very proud of it. These things are like my adopted foreign babies!

No, but I clicked on his Youtube channel and I didn't even have to watch his videos to know it was gonna be epic. :mrgreen:

Wow. Just....wow. You just.......I just.....I.....how.....what......eh........You. Have to be. The most. Epic. Person. Alive. I just.......I love you, man. Or woman. Or....girl. Or boy. Or whatever. Umm.....I'm gonna go........place.

_________________
SEDDAY SPAGHETTAY

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringin'
(They're undeniable)
And I'm like baby baby baby
Caught in a bad romance
(But I'm) never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Cuz I'm walkin on sunshine, baby, oh!
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite
This place about to ENGSMSPLODE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group