Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your random theories about the characters?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:22 pm 

Location: I'm somewhere in this world. Should it matter where?
Kariia wrote:
Post your personal theories about the characters here. This should be interesting. xP I have a couple.

1. Homsar is Homestar's father.
Notice that in the DVD version of the theme song, Homsar appears on the words "mom and dad". They look extremely similar; they both wear hats, skirtlike shirts, are white, and have underbites.
Some of his quotes may hint at this.

-"YaAaAaAh, I'm the original ladies' man!": This could imply that he has a wife or girlfriend of some sort.

-"I'm a song from the sixties": This could be implying that he was born in the sixties and is therefore old enough to be Homestar's father.

-"Sure beats breaking up with me": could mean that he broke up with his wife/girlfriend and that's why we don't see Homestar's mother.

2. Sickly Sam is the ZOMBIE Old-Timey Strong Sad.

Notice that on the old-timey main page, Strong Sad is shot out of a cannon. Wouldn't this kill him? Sickly Sam is just a skeleton in a Potate sack, save some arms. Notice that Sickly Sam seems to be rather fat, as is Strong Sad. Strong Sad and Sickly Sam have the same number of letters and both start with S's. And of course, he is very depressed...
Now that I think about it it is possible that Homsar is Homestar's father. We all now that Sickly Steve is an Old Timey Strong Sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:44 am 

I believe homestar and strong bad where good friends at some point in time it's been I thot I have been thinking about for a wile think about it

-In the theme song video they are seen playing several games together

-I know this was just strong bads doodle memory but I think they hung out in high school

-Homestar come's and go's in strong bads house this could be something strong bad let him do a long time ago and he still dose cause he still want's to be friends with strong bad

-In retirement they work together to destroy the tandy

-Homestar is always talking and doing stuff with strong bad but he keep trying to get him to leave

Maybe strong bad started not likeing homestar when they started interring contests and homestar kept wining making strong bad developed a dislike towards him but some times revels he still dose want to be friends with homestar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:04 pm 

Obviously, its just a cartoon, but its fun to think of these things.

- Coach Z likes Marzipan. Pretty much a duh. Fall float parade, quite a few times on the answering machine, and he tries to sneak into her house. Once, again, pretty much a duh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:11 pm 

The Cheat is The Thnikkaman...yeah...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:18 pm 

RC Toaster wrote:
I believe homestar and strong bad where good friends at some point in time it's been I thot I have been thinking about for a wile think about it

-In the theme song video they are seen playing several games together

-I know this was just strong bads doodle memory but I think they hung out in high school

-Homestar come's and go's in strong bads house this could be something strong bad let him do a long time ago and he still dose cause he still want's to be friends with strong bad

-In retirement they work together to destroy the tandy

-Homestar is always talking and doing stuff with strong bad but he keep trying to get him to leave

Maybe strong bad started not likeing homestar when they started interring contests and homestar kept wining making strong bad developed a dislike towards him but some times revels he still dose want to be friends with homestar

D'aww. I like that one. =3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:49 pm 

thanks you see the more you think about it the more it seems posable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:01 pm 

MR, BLAND: FATHER TO THE BROTHERS STRONG?

WHY DID I THINK THAT?

OHRIGHT. BECAUSE OF HIS HEAD THING. XD

I was like 'Hey. Mr. Bland looks a lot like Strong Sad. LOL FAJA.'

I am gee-nee-us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:32 pm 

RC Toaster wrote:
I believe homestar and strong bad where good friends at some point in time
(explanation)

Yeah, I think that too. You seen The Secrets That I Keep?

Checkout Five wrote:

Well, that would explain Strong Sad's disturbing soft-serve flip...but he looks nothing like the other Strongs. Hmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:14 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
RC Toaster wrote:

Checkout Five wrote:

Well, that would explain Strong Sad's disturbing soft-serve flip...but he looks nothing like the other Strongs. Hmmm.

Maybe their mother was a Wrestlewoman. XD With ressecive Strong Mad-type genes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:16 am 

Strong Mad is very smart, but a head injury made it hard for him to talk.

Because other than his major speech impediment, he doesn't do much anything else that's stupid.

'nough said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:14 am 

IZSBHR wrote:

Because other than his major speech impediment, he doesn't do much anything else that's stupid.

'nough said.

yeah exsepttrying to drink a computer enjoying geting a rock for a gift whatching the super ball 4 hours after it ended and enjoy's strong bad waving a box around yeah he dose nothing stupid you might want to do a bit more reserch before you say thing's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:52 pm 

Rc, please use some correct grammar and punctuations. I hate to sound like an English teacher, but it's important to use correct grammar, so that I don't get a headache, ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:30 am 

'Kay. I doodled this...family tree thing in science that went kinda like this...

Old Timey Strong Bad [Wrestleman]+ Old Timey Strong Mad’s Sister [Boxerman] = Strong Fad [Wrestle/Boxerman.]

Sickly Sam + Elephant = Mr. Bland

Strong Fad + Mr. Bland = Les Brothers Strong

I kinda sketched out the future kids, too...

Strong Bad and MHH had Stinkoman Pom-Pom and his Girlfriend's kid?

Homestar and Marzipan's kid had 1-Up and 20X6 Marzi with...Bubs/Coach Z's kid? xD

OKAYDON'TASKABOUTTHATONE.

Last edited by Checkot Fige on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:51 am 

My theory about the Brothers Strong, which I think has already been mentioned before, is that they don't have a father around, and perhaps all have different fathers. The different fathers would explain why they all look so different. The reason why I think there's no father around is because Strong Bad has never mentioned a father when talking about parental figures, only his mother, and said to one person to "not talk about my mom" when it was "parents" that was mentioned. It also seems to be a pretty touchy subject (although proper logic says that this is because Matt and Mike don't want to go into it, so they try to dissuade people from asking those questions).

I wouldn't know who their father(s) would be, though. Perhaps their mother is the fabled Strong Glad? That would explain the naming system, at any rate. Well, maybe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:58 am 

Heh. That's always what I thought about Strong Mom. That the Brothers Strong didn't like talking about her because of her habbits/work? That might...relate to their...different...dads...*Shuts yapper*

MY THEORIES ABOUT STRONG MOM ARE ACTUALLY...VERY NOT FORUM-APPROPRIATE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:55 pm 

o_o...bad images...

Even though I seriously don't want to think about that, it would explain it. xD What if Strong Mom/Dad adopted the other Strongs? :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:42 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Checkot Fige wrote:
Heh. That's always what I thought about Strong Mom. That the Brothers Strong didn't like talking about her because of her habbits/work? That might...relate to their...different...dads...*Shuts yapper*

MY THEORIES ABOUT STRONG MOM ARE ACTUALLY...VERY NOT FORUM-APPROPRIATE.

I dunno. Their early life seems like it was pretty easy and good to them. Although that idea is simultaneously creepy and funny. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:01 pm 

Today I made a bunch of stuff up about the Sweet Cuppin' Cakes characters. Here's what I came up with.

-None of the characters were born in Sweet Cuppin' Cakes Land. They all came from different universes, and were brought together by being misfits and outcasts.

-Sherlock came from a race of mighty hunters, but he couldn't hunt to save his life. He chases the Worm because he believes that catching it will make him not be a misfit anymore, and he'll be able to go home.

-The Talking Wheelchair used to be a normal wheelchair in a junkyard in Eh! Steve's world. Eh! Steve was smashing it up with a pipe when they both got transported to Sweet Cuppin' Cakes world, rendering the Wheelchair able to talk, and Eh! Steve only able to say "Eh! Steve!".

-Keyboard Headed Strong Bad is exactly like Strong Bad in every way, including personality and history, except he has a keyboard for a head.

-I'm not sure about Ready For Prime Time.

Hooray for fanfic fodder.

Kariia wrote:
Even though I seriously don't want to think about that, it would explain it. xD What if Strong Mom/Dad adopted the other Strongs? :/

Strong Sad says he's not adopted, so if their parents adopted them, they don't know about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:10 pm 

IZSBHR wrote:

'nough said.

more like, body injury.

CRAZY THEORY TEAM-UP!

he had a distinctive head at some time, but somehow, an injury squashed it into the rest of his body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:21 pm 

ready for prime time wrote:
IZSBHR wrote:

'nough said.

more like, body injury.

CRAZY THEORY TEAM-UP!

he had a distinctive head at some time, but somehow, an injury squashed it into the rest of his body.

"Watch his head and neck magically disappear!" Well, Old-Timey SM DOES have a head lump... thing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:52 pm 

I was just thinking about Strong Bad's dislike of Strong Sad. Imagining him as being born with horns and a tail, and jumping up and down on him while saying "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," seems to me to be a bit stronger than ordinary sibling rivalry. I'm beginning to think that Strong Sad did something in the past to make Strong Bad hate him. At first I thought Strong Bad held Strong Sad responsible for the death of their parents or something, but then I remembered that I ripped that off a book I read a few months ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:56 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
-I'm not sure about Ready For Prime Time.

what's not to be sure about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:18 pm 

How he fits in with the other Sweet Cuppin' Cakes characters. I guess I was too busy making up interactions between Sherlock and the Wheelchair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:54 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
I was just thinking about Strong Bad's dislike of Strong Sad. Imagining him as being born with horns and a tail, and jumping up and down on him while saying "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," seems to me to be a bit stronger than ordinary sibling rivalry. I'm beginning to think that Strong Sad did something in the past to make Strong Bad hate him. At first I thought Strong Bad held Strong Sad responsible for the death of their parents or something, but then I remembered that I ripped that off a book I read a few months ago.

Heheh. I like that one~ <3

You win so bad, Shwoo~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:40 am 

My theory regarding the Strong family is that Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's father, and he and Strong Mom have never told him. That's why he's always lurking nearby if you catch my drift. :eek:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:43 am 

MC Otaku wrote:
My theory regarding the Strong family is that Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's father, and he and Strong Mom have never told him. That's why he's always lurking nearby if you catch my drift. :eek:

Bleehh. Senor Cardgage is too shady.

I tried to make some crazy CZ/SB! supporting theory about him...but I creeped myself out. >:

...Skeeetcchyy. D:

Swear to God...that guy must have some Michael Jacksonish creepisms to him.

And then I think back to that SB/SC thing. And cringe.

Post subject: Strongcrates
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:30 pm 

YOU GUYS! THERE SHOULD BE A STRONG BAD/SOCRATES MASH UP! Using Photoshop! Two of my favorites! We'll call him Strongcrates. Using this picture: http://www.malaspina.org/gif/socrates.jpg

Kind of coloring his features like a Strong Bad mask like some MIT or whatever university students did this Strong Bad statue:

http://www.andysrandomstuff.com/usna/gallery2/sbt2.jpg

I'm working on it, will you help me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:54 pm 

I don't know if somebody has already said this but there are many Strong Bad versions like Stinkoman. But T.H.S.B appeared before the present day Strong Bad. This makes Strong Bad a Tiny Handed Strong Bad version. EDIT: I could be wrong about this. You could say that he was called Tiny Handed Strong Bad as a joke and then in Alternate Universe the name T.H.S.B was used to separate him from the present day one. You could just say that they are both Strong Bad but in different forms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:02 pm 

i just thought:
the strong man has teeth like donkey kong, and also walks/runs without moving his feet. coincidence?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:22 pm 

ready for prime time wrote:
i just thought:
the strong man has teeth like donkey kong, and also walks/runs without moving his feet. coincidence?
Maybe :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next