Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm 

Hi. I'm Coach Homsar or Coach H. I really like Homestar Runner. In my family I had a cookie sandwhich as my mom and my dad was a cup of coffee. They died when they got eaten. :'( Anyway I hope I have a good time here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm 

Hey everyone, been a faithful HSR fan since 2003, and have been referencing the hrwiki quite a bit the last two years. I joined the forum to meet some other HSR fans, discuss toons and favorites, and of course, to engage in some healthy discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 pm 

Hi, I'm Reecer6. My favorite character is by far Homsar, and before I was a fan of H*R, my catch phrase was "Seriously" and I always said/say I'm the awesomest or incredibly awesome and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 am 

Oh hewow! My name is Aggelos and I'm a BIG Homestar Runner fan form greece my favourite character is :sb:, I love his sbemails, I have send one but I don't know if it will get answered. I love the wiki too I can get my Homesta Runner info and found intresting facts too! Keep up the good work :D!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:39 pm 

Hello. I'm new here. :)
I am a fairly good Homestar fan. I love Nintendo game--- BAH! You'll figure It out.

~L-weezy :hr:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 pm 

Hey, I'm dudemann. I have been watching Homestar Runner toons for quite awhile now, I think 2 or 3 years. I like rock music, skating, and just hanging out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm 

I'm a mod from the Greatest American Hero message board, and started loving H*R after someone there linked to "The House That Gave Sucky Treats" (where my avatar's from).

May change it someday to the Poopsmith's Doc Brown, since that's where my username comes from. (mytatuo <=> outatym).

One good thing about the current "hiatus" (if that's what it is): I never would have found the wiki or this forum had I not been starved for H*R content...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 pm 

Yup, that's what led me here, as well.

Welcome aboard.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm 

Welcome, one and everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:51 am 

It's been so long. I feel as though I should introduce myself again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:48 am 

Hello, I am Lotion Man, and I've been an avid follower of the homestarrunner universe since about 2003, and have just decided to join the forum. I am very anxious to find out whether there will be more updates, and will probably cry profusely if the site is discontinued. I can only hope that they do not stop, and, if they do, that they go out with a big, tearful bang. I am hoping against hope that this beautiful thing which has been with me for almost half of my life will not go just yet. I'm sure you all feel the same.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:49 am 

Hello! Hamburger here! I have been watching Homestar since... like... 2006? and it's the best thing on the internet, more so than cat videos and um... yeah

i don't know what my favorite SBemails are, or toons, since they're all so lovely!

Post subject: New the forums, not to the wiki.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:24 pm 

I`m a person with a username/mother2fan1.
Imma kinda new to homestarrunner.com, I came to the site in like, May?
I`m a fan of :homsar:, :hr:, and :sb:. I really like the end Easter egg in sbemail 163.
and so far, i edited one thing. It was Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque Responses. Well, I like homsar the most out of all of them.
That's all you need to know about me.
I got this image from Google.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:50 pm 

Hi! I'm HomestarGal189! I love H*R of course, but my other interests are Pokemon and Wii (Wii Sports, not the Resort one).I started watching in about 2008, and I've been a devoted fan ever since!

LOVE U HOMESTAR! :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr: :hr:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:42 am 

Yo Peeps! It's me! Record307! People on the wiki may know me. I've been on the wiki for about 2 years, but I decided to make a forum account.....cuz' I wanted to. :p Fave Character: :bubs:

Roam your nightmares for 72 hours.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:58 am 

Record307 wrote:
People on the wiki may know me. I've been on the wiki for about 2 years, but I decided to make a forum account.....cuz' I wanted to. :p

Welcome to the dark side! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm 

Oh, hello everybody. I don't remember exactly when I started watching Homestar Runner, but it was during the Compy 386 era. I have had a wiki account since last year, but I didn't use it much. I just added a user page today, so I decided to register a forum account too. My favorite characters are :sm: and :cheat:. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:26 pm 

Hi :hr: :sb: :sm: :sad: :cheat: :bubs: :coachz: :marzi: :pom: :kot: :poop: :homsar: :ehsteve: :senor: :trogdor: Im masterofpokemon12!

Im a New Member of Homestar Runner Forum
(NOW CROSS YA HEART Funk IDIOT!)
Well.... My Username is masterofpokemon12 (no 100)
See ya Later Later Later
CROSS IT Funk crap!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:52 am 

Hi friends! I'm a person. My name's Roxie, a college grrl, and I'm a very-aspiring fashion designer-or-animator! I love everything everywhere, except bugs, and secretly chocolate. I know that when I first started watching "Homestar Runner's Website," TGS 10 and "lady....ing" were out, so that's 2005, probably! Most everyone I know are dorkbutts who don't understand surreal humor, so I need you gaiz to help me not feel like a depressing nerd.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm 

Hey, I recently found HRWiki while browsing the web. Yesterday infact. I decided to reg at the forum too today. I actually had an idea yesterday for the IRC channel, but I'd rather not reveal it in this post.

Want more info on me? PM me!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 am 

Oh hey. I've known about the H*R wiki for a while and I signed up just now. I've been viewing H*R since around 2003 and I had the honor of meeting TBC when they appeared at the Alamo Drafthouse in June 2005 (really nice dudes, they even signed my SBEmail DVDs and let me touch the Homestar puppet).

Anyway, I signed up because the forums are sorta active and in anticipation of H*R's possible revival with "Poker Night at the Inventory" coming out soon. That, and the only other H*R forums I knew of from back in the day have either disappeared off the internet or don't talk about H*R anymore and became their own self-enclosed communities.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 pm 

Hey. My name is Aaron Jamison. I am a United States Marine, and a huge fan of Homestar Runner. I don't really do much except be a dork, and bowl. And I'm good at both. Ask with any questions!! I'll answer pretty much anything.

Post subject: Hiya!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 am 

I'm Shawn! Long time H*R fan. ...really hoping it comes back. :/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 pm 

Hello everyone :mrgreen: I've been a big fan of Homestarrunner.com for about two years but just decided to join this forum. I've been following it and I have one thing to say -
HOMESTAR RUNNER IS BACK!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 am 

Hello

I first saw a H*R toon when I was reading TV Tropes and there was a link to " :senor: Senor Cardgage Mortgage :senor:". I was instantly hooked

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 am 

Hi,
I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 pm 

Justice weller wrote:
Hello

I first saw a H*R toon when I was reading TV Tropes and there was a link to " :senor: Senor Cardgage Mortgage :senor:". I was instantly hooked
So, TV Tropes As A Gateway Drug?

Welcome to our forum, oh fellow troper.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm 

Hello everybody everybody! :hr: My name is Thisisawebsite, and I am new to Homestar Runner! I started watching it earlier this year. The first toon I ever watched was the email impression. This may sound weird, but I played Peasant's quest before I started watching the toons! My username comes from First Time Here?. It comes from the line, "I'm Homestar, and this is a website!" I thought that if it worked for It's Dot Com, it would work for me, too! My favorite character is :homsar: Homsar, with :sb: Strong Bad, :hr: Homestar, and :kot: The King of Town following after. As you can see, I like to use :) smilies to express myself. Well, bye bye for now!

All work and no play makes homestar a dull boy.
All work and no play makes homestar a dull boy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:58 am 

My favorite character is minor character and :homsar: .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 am 

Hello, I'm Glittery Taupe. My real name is Thomas. I'm a long time watcher or Homestar Runner, but a first time writer on this forum. I've been viewing H*R.com since about March of 2000. Hard to believe it's been nearly 11 years and still going of watching the site. I've bought a few H*R shirts, most of which aren't in the store anymore, and all the sbemail and everything else DVDs since then. I first heard about the Wiki when it was mentioned on a sbemail DVD commentary by Matt Chapman. I thought, "there's a wiki?" So I searched it up, and have been reading it ever since that day. It was in like 2007 I think.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I was gonna jump right into the wiki because I have a few DVD commentary transcripts ready for evaluation, but it seems there is maintenance in progress, so I guess I'll have to wait!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next