Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 am 

I'm Awesome. I created an account to start a topic about toons not loading, including but probably not limited to drive-thru, blubbo's commercial, Answering Machine 11, and SBemail 27, all using Internet Explorer 8. Then I saw there was already a topic for it which was locked, so I figured I probably shouldn't try my luck.
Still, I guess I could stick around.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm 

Yo. Im Arrowe'd Girl. On the HR Wiki, you may know me as Jibblejibblejibble. I'M BACK, LOSERS! I am a pretty good pest. Hahahah! Nope! kiddin'! The people on the wiki LOVE me. Ain't that right, It's Dot Com!? Ahhh, well. I am here now, too. Ahhh dont you love cleaning up after us? hahahah! Kidding again! I am a good wiki-er, although age of this girl is 11 and a half. If you think this introducing thing is good here that i'm typing, say hello to the high autism spectrum disabilities I have. Say Hola to Asperger's syndrome! And wave to Hyperlexia! if you don't understand what they are, look it up on Google, smarties. anyway, my area is Sterling Heights, MI, and none 'o' you people comin' into my house unless my 'rents know you. I doubt that they do. Anyway, I've been here on the forum for about 5 days, and I've been on the wiki for months. since November. I found *HR* when i was 4. because of my Aspergers, I UNDERSTOOD IT. My mom banned me from it when i was 5, and untill i was 10, no mo' homebro for me o. When the happy day arrived of my 10th birthday, I came back, and I caught up on EVERY SINGLE TOON AND SBEMAIL up to date. I am a good reasercher, and I watch HR every day or else i start hitting my head against a brick wall! :eekdance: so yeah. thats me for ya. Now leave before i throw this bust of Van Buren at your screen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm 

Hello everybody! I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. Been following homestar & co for a good 5 or 6 years now and I finally decided to register here. Hope to enjoy my time here!

Ali (not a girl)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:57 am 

I'm RickTommy. I first heard of H*R in October 2006 when I saw a picture of Strong Bad being humorously used on a number of Wikipedias. Then I actually started using H*R in March 2007. The first toon I watched was Video Games.

And I suffer Asperger's Syndrome.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 pm 

Hello everypeoples I'm Everybody!Everybody!
I've been a massive fan of Homestar Runner (particually Homestar himself) for a good couple of years now and have looked at this forum and wiki every now and again.
But when I saw the new Exerybody!Exerybody toon I just felt compelled to join the forum.
And.. well, here I am! :hr:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm 

After many years in slumber, I finally introduce myself! I can't believe i didnt DO that!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 pm 

Hey everybody! JKR here, creator of FredtheMonkey.com and obvious Homestarrunner fan. Just wanted to stay hello. Um... Yep, that's about it. Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 am 

Hey my name's Julia
Been a fan of Homestar since late 2003
I name myself after folk heroes in a femme form.
As strange as he is I always liked Sickly Sam and Strong Sad.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 am 

Hello, I'm NMRodo. I don't really edit the Wiki anymore, though I do read it quite a bit. :hr:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 pm 

hi! I am grody ethnic food, and i dont edit the wiki, but i am a great dancer! :eekdance:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:35 am 

I'm Harvax from the Homestar Runner Wiki. I also like Mega Man, as seen in my avatar and signature. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 pm 

Hey guys, I'm CrashGordon94, I recently got into H*R, so I decided to join a forum about just that! :homsar: :coachz:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm 

Hello. The name's JadeRoseofChaos...Whatcha gonna do about it?
Sewiously though, you can call me JaderRose, or JR, or whatever... just nothing profane, please :rolleyes:

I am an aspiring artist who absolutely loves coffee... and anything that has to do with video games, or this guy :hr:
I'm also a Jesus freak! W00t :)

I'm not really new here, but I never got a chance to introduce myself...

So, my name came from Sonic... sort of. Yeah, I like rosesand I like chaos emeralds. One day I thought, "Hey, I like chaos...and roses... and emeralds... they're green... jade is green ..."
And the rest is history...

So... um... what else... :-|

My favorite characters are :coachz: , :sb: , :cheatgrin: , :sad: , and :hr: ... I like the others too though... but these ones are my faves. Yay.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm 

Good afternoon, all. I've decided to join the fun here at the H*R forums.

I've been a fan of the cartoon ever since "The Reddest Radish" first hit the Information Superhighway, and I've followed the site faithfully since. I don't own any of the DVD sets or any merchandise, though I have cast an interested eye over some of the items the store has offered over the years.

Aside from that, there isn't much more to tell. I enjoy discussing the magical world of Homestar Runner, and I intend to partake of it.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:31 am 

Hello everyone! I've been a H*R fan since 2003. My favorite character hands down is Homsar. I have the first Sbmail DVD, the second toy set and a Homsar shirt (although I need another as I lent mine out to my nephew and didn't get it back). I spend a lot of my free time with the Rando button.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:36 am 

mrsmarks wrote:
Hello everyone! I've been a H*R fan since 2003. My favorite character hands down is Homsar. I have the first Sbmail DVD, the second toy set and a Homsar shirt (although I need another as I lent mine out to my nephew and didn't get it back). I spend a lot of my free time with the Rando button.

Yeah, :homsar: 's really popular.

Welcome! :)

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:49 pm 

I am the might ThwompMad.
Peasants worship my name and fear my presence. Those who are not worthy shall perish from my might! Hark how people sing my name.

Naw just kidding. I'm really a geek who loves comic books and cartoons. I like to hang out with my friends. I enjoy Math, Biology, Literature, and History. Yeah I'm a big nerd. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:26 pm 

CrashGordon94 wrote:
mrsmarks wrote:

Yeah, :homsar: 's really popular.

Welcome! :)

Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:41 pm 

My name is SSGohpom I've messed around with Html and been around this <B>World Wide Web of ours a couple of times. I stay up to date with the news of the latest technology and I know some of the best sites for the cheapest best Pc's around. (I can even tell you where to buy a real TV remote watch just ask) Anyway I'm 17 don't know what I'm planning to do when I graduate but I'll stick around here for a while I've been with HR since 2003 a public supporter in buying DVDs. The First toon that I ever saw and will treasurer is where's the cheat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 am 

Hi, I'm cjway7. I might creep you out, cuz I'm so strange. :senor:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 am 

I used to be very strange as a kid if I told you some of the things I did I might even creep you out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm 

Okay so I'm Rerun. I'm fourteen and I have fun by pranking and drawing comics. I'm also really into video games, naps, rock and metal music, and of course Homestar!
I'm actually a lot like The Cheat in a lot of ways, which is why he's my favorite character I guess.
So yup that's me in a nutshell. Feel free to PM me, I love chatting about the random crap. :cheatgrin:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am 

I'm TommySpirals. I discovered Homestarrunner around 2004. From the time I saw it, I was hooked. It was like humor heroin, or something. A while ago, One of (I forget which) TBC had a baby, and yeah. In April, let's just say it wasn't pretty. I barely consider myself a homestarrunner fan anymore. :-(

Before I knew about the baby being born, though, I thought they died or something...

ANYWAY, as you may have noticed, I have ADHD. :cheatgrin:
Around 2004-2007 I drew monthly 5 page comic books. THEN, I got a camera. THEN, I was in a band. Currently those are what I work on, and I go to homestarrunner about once a month, waiting......

ANYWAY (PART II), I strongly hate Twilight, make Youtube videos, and yeah. I try to be nice but if you tick me off prepare for a bunch of empty threats. X-(

Peace love, and all that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am 

Hey Tommy. I have ADHD too. I have learned to deal with it though. I guess you could say that h*r controls my anger.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm 

Kinda new here. I joined last year but didn't do much of anything.

So... HI!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 am 

Location: My location's a closely guarded secret, protected by a sect of monks high atop the Coches Mountains.
hey, yo. Im user name styles, and i started watching the homestarrunner.com around 2008. its a weird story so ill shorten it: i got SBCG4AP eps 1 an figured out the website the game was from and got on it and after watching the "first time here" toon i thought: this is for me :-D

So anydangways, my fav charcters are :hr: , :sb: , :cheat: , and :bubs: . too lazy to type their names :p

Fun fact: this is my third profile ive made. On the other two i forgot the password :-|

You can do it! SBLOUNSKCHED! Crunchy chew it!
Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 am 

lolinlollila here, been a huge fan of H*R since lunch special was the newest email, back in '04. Believe I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I guess I sort of grew up with Homestar Runner, it's held a special place in my heart ever since I first set eyes on it. Once a fan, always a fan, I say. :{D
Homestar Runner is one of the best things to happen to me, there's not a thing on the site that I'm not happy to see. Everything about it has brought me so joy for all these years.
I'm so glad I convinced my sister to show me what she was watching all that time ago, if it weren't for her, I never would've known about this.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 pm 

Hallo! I'm whee125, for lack of a better name. :mrgreen:

I found HomestarRunner.com with my bro-mide during 2004. At that time, I didn't know of the HRwiki nor of the forums. It was a never-heard-of-site in where I am (and perhaps still is) so whatever I do H*R related, most of the people I know don't seem to relate. However, this doesn't deter my fandom of the H*R series...but I didn't hear of the HRWiki until 2008, and the forums until recently.

If you're wondering where I reside, I'm at the other side of the world, in Singapore. So my timezone is totally different from most of you guys.

My favorite characters are :hr: and :homsar: . Because they're random and stuff. Yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 am 

Hey everybody, i'm TorCoolguy, but most people normally call me Tor. I've been on HR for about..2 1/2 - 3 years now, and i've watched everything and I also just signed up for the Wiki and hope to help out around there. I'm currently a student at Penn State University majoring in Social Studies Education, but I also love music and computers. Hope to meet some fellow Homestarmy members around here and to help out the Wiki cause!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm 

Hello everybody!

I've been watching HR since somewhere around email 115 (about 6 years). I found the wiki a couple of years ago, and I recently decided to join the forum. I've always been a big fan, although none of my friends or family have ever been as interested in HR as me. I joined hoping I could get more in touch with other people in the HR community.

And yes, I live in Massachusetts.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next