| Homestar Runner Wiki Forum http://forum.hrwiki.org/ |
|
| Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14294 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Setsumi-san [ Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
I like gummi worms better because the bears are too small. Plus, you can stretch gummi worms out . |
|
| Author: | The Noid [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Bears, although I haven't had them in a looooooooooooong time. |
|
| Author: | Einoo T. Spork [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Wuuuuuuuuurms Sour ones. I don't really like sweet gummis. |
|
| Author: | Ju Ju Master [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Gummi Worms. The ebars are smaller and they're not as cool to eat. I was gonna say bears simply 'cause my friends and I have a joke about gummi bears, but then I realized we had one about gummi worms to, so thats et me back to square one. |
|
| Author: | Homsar Fan [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Gummi worms; especially the sour ones.
|
|
| Author: | DS_Kid [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Gummy worms, most definitely. ![]() <3 |
|
| Author: | this-guy [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Sour. I mean, worms. |
|
| Author: | Askingforachallenge [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Bears. The portions are just right for me. Like, if I don't like a flavor, I have to finish the whole freakin worm. And they're generally priced the same. |
|
| Author: | IantheGecko [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Warning: Video contains furry. Specifically, gummy-furry. |
Worms. Specifically, Sour-Brite Crawlers. This guy ruined Gummi Bears for me forever. |
|
| Author: | Coleslaw [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Sour gummi worms, red/blue ones are my favorite. Does anyone remember those old sour worms advertisements? I think one of them had these 2 kids in an elevator scaring everyone somehow. |
|
| Author: | Dark Grapefruit [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Beaten so very very hard on sour worms. |
|
| Author: | Lunar Jesty [ Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Gummi worms make sense. Gummi bears don't really make much sense at all. |
|
| Author: | High Skool Artist [ Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
gummi bears, i can fit more in my hand |
|
| Author: | Inverse Tiger [ Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Haribo gummi bears are my cocaine. |
|
| Author: | Shadowfox [ Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
DS_Kid wrote: Gummy worms, most definitely. ![]() <3 Oh god I love those things. <3 <3 <3 |
|
| Author: | just a username [ Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
I like them both equally, but since you lack that option, I'm going to click both are gross. |
|
| Author: | NNoah [ Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Gummi Worms are chewier, and most of the time sour. |
|
| Author: | Choc-o-Lardiac Arrest [ Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
I never had any of the gummi products, all I ever got was Solidified Colored Gelatin Animals Snack-Treat. |
|
| Author: | RammsteinRunner [ Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Bears. I can't stand sour stuff for some weird reason. |
|
| Author: | Beaums [ Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Neither. I've never been a fan of the whole "gummi" genre of candies. Sour gummies are alright, but that's as far as I'll go. So I selected the third option. I wouldn't go as far as calling both gross, but yeah... I just don't care for either. |
|
| Author: | Susan [ Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
I find the worms have less flavor then bears. Bears ftw. |
|
| Author: | ~Kupo~ [ Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
Worms. Bite one in half, throw at the ceiling. If it sticks, you get five points. We did the above during finals last year. The worms stayed up all summer. |
|
| Author: | SnowyFox [ Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? |
It's all about the bears, B-boy. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|