Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 am

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?
Fold 28%  28%  [ 10 ]
Scrunch 72%  72%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 36
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:50 pm
Posts: 4431
Location: Remember Strawberries, guys?
Inverse Tiger wrote:
How I regret not finding this forum when you graced it oh legendary one.
Yeah, that guy seems so cool. He needs to be un-banned.


buhubs wrote:
I [s]teepee[/s] just stick wads of toilet paper in thar now.

Wait…you just walk around all day with toilet paper stuck up your butt?


Last edited by Chekt on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:17 pm
Posts: 1670
Location: Texas, U.S.A.
It took me until the 2nd page of this thread to understand what this was even asking about. I never had even heard of anyone folding...I guess because I've never discussed this sort of thing with anyone before. Wow.

_________________
The meaning of life is 'bucket.'

FOR PONY!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:33 am
Posts: 14288
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Why on Earth does this topic keep coming back? It's seriously like, the creepiest thread ever.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:50 pm
Posts: 4431
Location: Remember Strawberries, guys?
ramrod wrote:
Why on Earth does this topic keep coming back? It's seriously like, the creepiest thread ever.
'Cause we LOOOOOOVE YOU RAMROD! ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:44 pm
Posts: 2002
Location: for I am an engine and I'm rolling on
I kind of use an intermediate between fold and scrunch. First, I shoddily fold it, then I kind of scrunch the paper. It's surprisingly effective.

Also, I use between 3 and 6 sheets on average.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:26 am
Posts: 3828
Location: I've seen this kind of Pikachu before.
buhubs wrote:
It takes a real woman to admit alot of things she does with herself and her belongings.


HEERE COMES THE SEXUALHARRASMENTPATROL..
THEY'RE GONNA MAKE HEADS ROLL!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
You know, I seem to use either too much or too little TP.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:40 am
Posts: 810
Location: Thickly thuckled woods.
People do either? You actually fold or ball up dirty TP to put it in the toilet? I keep contact to a minimum.

_________________
I could use some salve.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: Inside of a shirt,underwear,pants,shoes and under a hat
Revenge of the Burninated wrote:
People do either? You actually fold or ball up dirty TP to put it in the toilet? I keep contact to a minimum.
No, they fold it up to use it.

IantheGecko wrote:
You know, I seem to use either too much or too little TP.
Aint no such thing as too much twilight princess!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Posts: 11940
Location: Puttin the voodoo in the stew, I'm tellin you
ramrod wrote:
Why on Earth does this topic keep coming back? It's seriously like, the creepiest thread ever.

Because it is a testament to Naked_Lunch's greatness.

Also I guess people just like discussing what they do with toilet paper.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am
Posts: 18942
Location: Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun
Revenge of the Burninated wrote:
People do either? You actually fold or ball up dirty TP to put it in the toilet? I keep contact to a minimum.
Well, you don't just drop it in, unwiped, like a dryer sheet. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2656
Location: Writing a dazed and confused piece.
Chekt wrote:
Inverse Tiger wrote:
How I regret not finding this forum when you graced it oh legendary one.
Yeah, that guy seems so cool. He needs to be un-banned.


buhubs wrote:
I [s]teepee[/s] just stick wads of toilet paper in thar now.

Wait…you just walk around all day with toilet paper stuck up your butt?

I take it out after genius, anyways, uh..I lost my train of thought, well might as well say something potty paper related.

1 ply is much more resourceful than [s]1 ply[/s]

_________________
It's okay...to be yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:15 am
Posts: 1019
Location: Earth
buhubs wrote:
Chekt wrote:
Inverse Tiger wrote:
How I regret not finding this forum when you graced it oh legendary one.
Yeah, that guy seems so cool. He needs to be un-banned.


buhubs wrote:
I [s]teepee[/s] just stick wads of toilet paper in thar now.

Wait…you just walk around all day with toilet paper stuck up your butt?

I take it out after genius, anyways, uh..I lost my train of thought, well might as well say something potty paper related.

1 ply is much more resourceful than [s]1 ply[/s]

:eek:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:48 pm
Posts: 2003
Location: Trapped inside a cage. It isn't even locked, but I'm an idiot.
buhubs wrote:
I take it out after genius

After genius does what? Don't be afraid to tell us...

*pulls out doll*

Where did he touch you?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2656
Location: Writing a dazed and confused piece.
Jello B. wrote:
buhubs wrote:
I take it out after genius

After genius does what? Don't be afraid to tell us...

*pulls out doll*

Where did he touch you?

I know it's a joke and all but, seriously, I take the wad of toilet paper out instead of walking around with the paper crammed up "down under"

_________________
It's okay...to be yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:18 pm
Posts: 2150
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Fold it!! :ehsteve:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:13 am
Posts: 1755
Location: People's Republic of Socialist Romanistan
Scrunch I guess. Kinda creeping topic though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2656
Location: Writing a dazed and confused piece.
Well no-DUH! The forum has alot of creepy stuff posted, but nobody destroys it they just want more. I mean what do you think the "ramrod pic" is, typical? Or what people call me, creepy, still with the folding.

_________________
It's okay...to be yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:56 am 
Because you make posts like this:
buhubs wrote:
Marshmallow Roast wrote:
Scrunch.

I love how all those other ladies are like ":o Not Telling!"

It takes a real woman to admit what she does with her toilet paper.
It takes a real woman to admit alot of things she does with herself and her belongings.

I [s]teepee[/s] just stick wads of toilet paper in thar now.





People would have to be really sheltered to find the Ramrod dress post creepy or disgusting.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2656
Location: Writing a dazed and confused piece.
Alberto wrote:
Because you make posts like this:
buhubs wrote:
Marshmallow Roast wrote:
Scrunch.

I love how all those other ladies are like ":o Not Telling!"

It takes a real woman to admit what she does with her toilet paper.
It takes a real woman to admit alot of things she does with herself and her belongings.

I [s]teepee[/s] just stick wads of toilet paper in thar now.





People would have to be really sheltered to find the Ramrod dress post creepy or disgusting.
Wait, what?

"sheltered"? Make sense please.

_________________
It's okay...to be yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:10 am
Posts: 335
i wipe mysefl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:08 pm 
buhubs wrote:
"sheltered"? Make sense please.

I mean, people overreacted.
It's like people have never seen someone in drag before...


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:33 am
Posts: 14288
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Alberto wrote:
People would have to be really sheltered to find the Ramrod dress post creepy or disgusting.
I still find it rather creepy. I'm not exactly the the person you would want to see in drag.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:10 am
Posts: 14278
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
MooKoo wrote:
Fold it!! :ehsteve:
Scrunch it!
Stick it on a stew.


Just like in poker, I fold.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: Inside of a shirt,underwear,pants,shoes and under a hat
homerstarrun70fireboy wrote:
i wipe mysefl.
As opposed to having someone else wipe yoursefl?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2656
Location: Writing a dazed and confused piece.
ramrod wrote:
Alberto wrote:
People would have to be really sheltered to find the Ramrod dress post creepy or disgusting.
I still find it rather creepy. I'm not exactly the the person you would want to see in drag.
Well, it didn't exactly put a smile on your face but it wasn't intolerable.

_________________
It's okay...to be yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: Inside of a shirt,underwear,pants,shoes and under a hat
I [s]look at it everyday[/s] am looking at it now.

Extreme toastpaint!
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:50 pm
Posts: 4431
Location: Remember Strawberries, guys?
homerstarrun70fireboy wrote:
i wipe mysefl.
I'm proud of ya man, not many people with your condition can.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2656
Location: Writing a dazed and confused piece.
Chekt wrote:
homerstarrun70fireboy wrote:
i wipe mysefl.
I'm proud of ya man, not many people with your condition can.
Is it called "going behind a tree-itis" cause not many people would be brave enough to wipe themselves with poison ivy.

_________________
It's okay...to be yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:58 am
Posts: 3489
Location: Anywhere but here.
homerstarrun70fireboy wrote:
i wipe mysefl.


You are truly a greater person than I.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group